Login

russian armor

Thank you for Ruining the Game Once again Relic

• This thread is locked
19 Sep 2015, 04:26 AM

Relic strikes once again. this game is completely unplayable now. Brits oped, USF oped.

Thank you again for destroying what once was a great game.
19 Sep 2015, 04:30 AM
Donator 22

So how about that donald trump? OpieOP
19 Sep 2015, 04:31 AM

That's exactly what Hitler said.
19 Sep 2015, 04:32 AM

This is hardly the worst condition this game has ever been in. You need to chill and look at this.

Handheld Flamethrowers
We are reducing the bonus damage to allow players to have more time to react.
  • Handheld flamethrower damage modifier against units in buildings changed from 2 to 1.5
  • Handheld flamethrower damage modifier against heavy cover reduced from 2 to 1.25,
  • Handheld flamethrower damage modifier against light cover from 1.25 to 1

Rifleman
We are bringing down the receive accuracy modifier slightly due to community feedback. This will make them slightly less durable against small arms fire.
  • Rifleman receive accuracy veterancy 3 modifer reduced from 25 to 20%]

Anti-Infantry Partisans
Partisan PPSH weapon rate of fire was set way above the other PPSH weapon profiles. This was not intended so we are re-aligning its rate of fire to match its other PPSH counter parts.
  • Partisans PPSH rate of fire reduced from 12 to 6 (To match shock PPSH)

Incendiary Grenade
Reducing the initial damage to prevent instant entity death. We are also slowing down the projectile speed of the grenade to give players more time to react to the grenade.
  • Incendiary Grenade damage reduced from 20 to 10
  • Projectile speed reduced from 10 to 5

Bugs
  • Fixed an issue with the Vickers HMG Vet 1 range bonus in garrison that stacked when you go in and out of buildings
  • Fixed an issue with Spy Network CP requirement displaying as 0 instead of 4
  • Ambulance lockdown does not require territory anymore due to the unlocking ability locking out if the enemy de-captures the territory
  • OKW Tanks can no longer upgrade to tank commanders if they do not have the commander chosen.
  • Fixed an issue of gliders crushing the OKW Battlegroup Headquarters
  • Fixed an issue of OKW mine sweepers providing too low of a detection radius (10 to 25)
19 Sep 2015, 04:37 AM

Rage post removed Kappa
19 Sep 2015, 04:44 AM

This patch really makes you scratch your head as not only are the bugs infuriating but most of the changes are so crazily over the top there is no way they got tested.
19 Sep 2015, 04:47 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I don't know, I like alot of the changes, they just overdid a few things a little. Without the bugs the patch isn't as bad as everyone says it is.
19 Sep 2015, 04:48 AM
Honorary Member Badge

this falls under "diesrepctful to developers" so im going ahead and removing it. I'll atleast lock it it may vanish later. there are ways to critize others in respectful ways. ;) reguardless of whether emotions run high it doesn't make this acceptable. :wave:
19 Sep 2015, 04:51 AM

You know what, I don't normally post in these thread - but I think I speak for many others when I say this patch is absolute dogshit. Worst patch in a long time.

The amount of bugs, OP units etc is just beyond belief. It's almost like Relic released the patch with literally NO testing at all.

Horrible timing for a patch too. Releasing it over a weekend when the biggest (crowd funded - because Relic is still fucking around with their mystical ESL tourney) tournament coh2 has ever seen.

GG Relic. Just when everyone thought you couldn't fuck the game any more, you did. Impressive.

^
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS