Login

russian armor

Abilities need reworking

17 Sep 2015, 12:12 PM

OH G43 rifles
G43 is no point to use for a long time. LMG42 is much better than G43. So why players choose to upgrade to G43s? Relic need to look at this weapon again. If relic really wants to improve this weapon's effectiveness, maybe making it just like panzerfusilier's G43s will be fine? Give OH grenerdiers 3 G43s and give them self-recon capbility instead of usless interrogation. If 3 G43s have slightly more dps than one LMG42 then people will be glad to buy these rifles. Ofc the cost should be increased to 90 munitions to be in line with its performance.

OKW Volks Schrek
When relic disables the cold tech in automatches in the upcoming update, the Volks schrek should be cheaper than before? After all players won't need that cold immunity any more in automatches. Though schrek blob is another issue.

Brits commando Air Supremacy Operation
I have noticed this commander ability is quite potent...Playing with or against this,I found those bombs can destroy all of vehicles including heaviest armor like JargTiger and all of infantry in the area of bombing run. The area is large and the shells are powerful. Yes I know it cost 325 munitions but compared to other faction bomb abilities, it's too effective. Just laughing at OH Railway artillery and OKW Assault Artillery... Maybe slight nerfing and cost decreasing will be fine?

Thoughts?
17 Sep 2015, 12:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2015, 12:12 PMatouba
OH G43 rifles
G43 is no point to use for a long time. LMG42 is much better than G43. So why players choose to upgrade to G43s? Relic need to look at this weapon again. If relic really wants to improve this weapon's effectiveness, maybe making it just like panzerfusilier's G43s will be fine?

The Panzerfusilier G43 is an identical copy of the Grenadier version except it does 14 damage instead of 16, but they get an extra because they're a larger squad with a different role. I think the Grenadier G43 is fine, it's useful when facing a lot of close-quarters. The Panzergrenadier G43 needs reworked though, it's not better than their Sturmgewehrs.

OKW Volks Schrek
When relic disables the cold tech in automatches in the upcoming update, the Volks schrek should be cheaper than before? After all players won't need that cold immunity any more in automatches. Though schrek blob is another issue.

Relic was asked this on stream, and they said no. The reasoning was that it didn't decrease the cost on summer maps or non-blizzard winter maps. Furthermore, they did do not want to promote panzerschreck spamming, which is sill common.

I have noticed this commander ability is quite potent...Playing with or against this,I found those bombs can destroy all of vehicles including heaviest armor like JargTiger and all of infantry in the area of bombing run. The area is large and the shells are powerful. Yes I know it cost 325 munitions but compared to other faction bomb abilities, it's too effective. Just laughing at OH Railway artillery and OKW Assault Artillery... Maybe slight nerfing and cost decreasing will be fine?

It gives a 15 second warning, but maybe a larger warning could be given. I'm not sure if there's a minimap warning, but if not, there should be. Other than that I think it's okay. Although I would like OKW Trucks to regain some resources on self-destruct, so that OKW has some counter-play option, other than "Never leave HQ Sector".
17 Sep 2015, 12:24 PM

OH G43 rifles
G43 is no point to use for a long time. LMG42 is much better than G43. So why players choose to upgrade to G43s? Relic need to look at this weapon again. If relic really wants to improve this weapon's effectiveness, maybe making it just like panzerfusilier's G43s will be fine? Give OH grenerdiers 3 G43s and give them self-recon capbility instead of usless interrogation. If 3 G43s have slightly more dps than one LMG42 then people will be glad to buy these rifles. Ofc the cost should be increased to 90 munitions to be in line with its performance.

OKW Volks Schrek

Thoughts?

actually the allied ones are on a even worst situation,but Volks shreck cannot be reduced,it is a spam feast already,the cold immunity was a bitch that atleast to me made no sense,you know,russians die by winter and most of axis does not?

Brit air supremacy? really? 12 Cp,lots of munition,BIG ass marker on map and it takes a LOOOOT to shoot,you can damn move anything in there except parked Okw structures,and a late late counter to their turtle was very needed
17 Sep 2015, 12:32 PM

I am not a fan of heavy artillery / offmap abilities / plane attacks for a lot of ammo.
I think it is pretty cheap just to stack a ton of munitions and let heavy artillery or planes win engagements for you. Properly set light artillery barrages or one-time plane strafes are fine; I am talking about USF Thunderbolt rocket strike (like 240 ammo? not sure, sorry), OKW Artillery on target (300 ammo) or the mentioned UKF Air Supremacy Operation (325 ammo).

There are a few more. In my opinion there shouldn't be offmap abilities more expensive than the 240 munition strafes soviets and ostheer got (USF AT-rocket strike may be way to heavy to fit here I think)or some Artillery pieces like railway- or sector-artillery.

Icestrike
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak