Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Update 09/09/2015

PAGES (13)down
12 Sep 2015, 21:05 PM

They should of left the assault rifles on the partisans, and actually make them worth the manpower. At least they will be able to fight something, their counter is the fact there is only 4 of them, and they are like paper. It would actually make the commander viable.
12 Sep 2015, 21:09 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2015, 18:45 PMStafkeh
In my opinion Churchill and Croc are still way too good. I just played a an hour and 35 minuts match vs 2 Expert PC's and a Basic one with me.

It takes a way too much time to kill a Churchill/Croc, even with a KT or Jagdtiger or even both...

Don't try it with AT guns cos these get wiped in no time anyway.

These units really need to be looked at again, they are far from fine in my opinion.

I like this idea!

wuat?! 1600hp tanks idea is the finest relic's design ever. :facepalm:.

and i thought 1280 hp was ridiculous.
12 Sep 2015, 22:10 PM

=( wish they'd give us an estimated probable date of when it goes live

It's most likely going live right before the OCF Tourny starts.
12 Sep 2015, 22:20 PM

Definitely need to reduce the HP of the Churchills further. All of the Churchills.
12 Sep 2015, 22:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2015, 22:10 PMRemo

It's most likely going live right before the OCF Tourny starts.

and when will that be?
12 Sep 2015, 22:24 PM

and when will that be?

Look at the right side of your screen, what's that? Oh that's the banner of OCF.
12 Sep 2015, 22:27 PM
Senior Editor Badge

What about Brits starting with a Royal Engineer rather than an Infantry Section and extra MP to make up the difference? This would give the Brits early wiring and repair abilities, but they must preserve the squad because they can't build another until the next Tier.

+1
12 Sep 2015, 23:56 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2015, 21:09 PMpigsoup

wuat?! 1600hp tanks idea is the finest relic's design ever. :facepalm:.

and i thought 1280 hp was ridiculous.

1400hp, they got nerfed.
EDIT: or is that just in the balance preview? either way, the below still applies.

personally, i'm not at all bothered by the normal churchill as it's just a really fucking big damage sponge. if you accept that and build a pair of paks or have a couple of medium tanks they don't really cause problems. the avre probably needs some small nerfs as in the couple of games i've played against it it's just to hard to prevent it from firing and it doesn't have the downtime disadvantage the stgier does where it's completely vulnerable. i haven't seen the flamer yet so no comment on that one.
13 Sep 2015, 00:40 AM

I've noticed panzerfausts being able to snare units >25% health. Anyone else able to confirm?
13 Sep 2015, 01:49 AM

What about Brits starting with a Royal Engineer rather than an Infantry Section and extra MP to make up the difference? This would give the Brits early wiring and repair abilities, but they must preserve the squad because they can't build another until the next Tier.

Other changes: lower damage and cost of Tulip rockets, but decrease reload time of Firefly, lower Infantry Section reinforce cost to 28-30MP, lower cost of Vickers HMG to 260MP, give slight recloak and reload time decrease to Brit Sniper, give Emplacements more HP, but easier to decrew to allow for a more unit bleed like effect.

+1 on starting with Engineer.

all 4 other factions start with engineer, i don't see why not UKF.

i agree on rest, but i also want make universal carrier have a armor nerf, right now it is too fat to be a starting unit, when using OKW, it is almost impossible for infantry to fight off that car except get a AT gun as first or 2nd unit other wise it is too late as you lose map control to that car because you can't counter it with base infantry, and it is hard counter to Kubel, make the armor similar to 222 should better (feels it have armor between 222 or puma) and make is 1 shot dead from AT guns, or decrease its price and make it is armor weak as kubel.
13 Sep 2015, 01:53 AM

I've noticed panzerfausts being able to snare units >25% health. Anyone else able to confirm?

The critical is applied after the damage from the Panzerfaust is applied, so if you have a tank with over 75% health and it knocks it under 75% health, the vehicle will receive Engine Damage.
13 Sep 2015, 04:09 AM
Patrion 15

Very interesting idea, I'd like to try this out actually.
13 Sep 2015, 04:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2015, 22:24 PMRMMLz

Look at the right side of your screen, what's that? Oh that's the banner of OCF.

I'm sorry I can't find it, where is it again? Kappa
13 Sep 2015, 07:07 AM

1400hp, they got nerfed.
EDIT: or is that just in the balance preview? either way, the below still applies.

personally, i'm not at all bothered by the normal churchill as it's just a really fucking big damage sponge. if you accept that and build a pair of paks or have a couple of medium tanks they don't really cause problems. the avre probably needs some small nerfs as in the couple of games i've played against it it's just to hard to prevent it from firing and it doesn't have the downtime disadvantage the stgier does where it's completely vulnerable. i haven't seen the flamer yet so no comment on that one.

You don't know the horror...

Croc is so ridiculous. PaK wall won't do jack shit since it wipes them in 2 seconds. It also gains vet quit fast, and that Vet3...

One Croc and an ATG, and they can push any line. Mediums also are not that effective, because even if you flank them, and even if every single shot penetrates (which they won't) it's gonna take for ever to finish it off, and in the mean time it will wipe your vetted MGs and PAK with its deathray.

In 2s, the only counter is Elefant.
13 Sep 2015, 10:45 AM
Patrion 14

Can the USF lmg's be made 60 muni in stead of 70 now that abuse stance is removed?
And since it deals less damage then all other lmg's when using a single one, can you make it so the USF lmg's can shoot on the move like paratrooper ones? It'll encourage flanking/mobility, which is USF design.
13 Sep 2015, 11:10 AM
Patrion 14

I would like to see a base MG range reduction. Its just annoying how they can shoot on units when you are capturing a point outside of the base...
13 Sep 2015, 13:49 PM
Patrion 14

MG didnt fire, and you couldnt see the fire arc. Other MG's were working fine. This is from the live game, not the September patch.
13 Sep 2015, 13:55 PM

Fellow axis players crying about churchhills makes me cringe. Jesus, play allies once in a while. How did they ever deal with axis super tanks? If you're losing to basic AI, you need to redo your strat.

It's called combined arms, something axis is not use to doing, devs don't mention it much, but you SHOULD be doing.

Lay MINES, Panzerfaust, AT, combine that with your panthers. I see so many bad axis (that have great stats) players still rush panthers to allied bases. WHY??? Use it like a jackson and you won't regret it.

You have all the same tools that allies have, just better versions of it. More expensive? Yes, but they live longer and do better. Combine that with good micro, a churchill is toast.

You can't just build 3 AT guns, blob them together, and expect to win like axis always use to do. The game is actually somewhat balanced now. And I don't even play British, and I play a lot of OKW as well as the allied factions. So I'm quite unbiased.

Just because there is change, doesn't mean the game is unbalanced. You just need to learn to adapt, otherwise yeh...everything will seem OP.
13 Sep 2015, 14:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 13:49 PMStafkeh

MG didnt fire, and you couldnt see the fire arc. Other MG's were working fine. This is from the live game, not the September patch.

I thought I'm the only one. For me, it happened only in 1 game as Ostheer. One of my MGs would not automatically fire and I had to order it to attack enemy units in its arc of fire. Same with the buildings.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 48
Germany 24
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %