Login

russian armor

Cons with Vickers LMG

8 Sep 2015, 05:35 AM

Such awesomeness, push along with Quad and Tommies healing :thumbsup:

Why can't USF do this too with their M1919 LMG :foreveralone: so selfish :foreveralone:
8 Sep 2015, 05:38 AM
Donator 11

I knew this thread would be made ever since Alpha
8 Sep 2015, 05:55 AM

It's funny how the nation most well known for sharing their resources and weapons, has zero ways to share their resources and weapons.
8 Sep 2015, 06:02 AM

It's funny how the nation most well known for sharing their resources and weapons, has zero ways to share their resources and weapons.

Well, technically vehicle crews allow you to give anyone your vehicles...

Not like youd do that often at all in this game, though. Much easier to give away 60 muni Lmgs and crappy 40 muni PIATs.
8 Sep 2015, 06:02 AM
Modmaker Badge

Ha! That's true! All the supporting work left for the British. In general, US lacks any commander that's really dedicated for ally support.
8 Sep 2015, 07:04 AM
Donator 22

yeah I had a random 2vs2 and my mate dropped with the truck 6-7 of those LMGs infront of my HQ and I equipped every single con with them.
Cons with molotov+ATnade+Lmgs = heaven :wub:
8 Sep 2015, 12:33 PM
Patrion 26

yeah I had a random 2vs2 and my mate dropped with the truck 6-7 of those LMGs infront of my HQ and I equipped every single con with them.
Cons with molotov+ATnade+Lmgs = heaven :wub:

I wonder how it would work on guards :)
8 Sep 2015, 12:37 PM

I knew this thread would be made ever since Alpha
8 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

Only used them once, don't really know how effective they're. But with the durability of cons hell can break loose
8 Sep 2015, 12:53 PM
Donator 11

Only used them once, don't really know how effective they're. But with the durability of cons hell can break loose

Vickers aint that great, i am sure you saw this at alpha. Its not gonna be that bad.

It would be a bit iffy, if you can you get Brensfrom the UKF though
8 Sep 2015, 13:00 PM

Vickers aint that great, i am sure you saw this at alpha. Its not gonna be that bad.

It would be a bit iffy, if you can you get Brensfrom the UKF though

Considering the profile used for the Vickers LMG you can supply from HT is the same as the Engineer one and it does more DPS than a Bren.....

sapper_vickers_k_machine_gun_mp: 5.512 / 6.906 / 7.912

Fun times.

This is the DPS of a Bren (on Tommies) in cover btw:

tommy_bren_light_machine_gun_mp: 5.476 / 6.863 / 7.863
8 Sep 2015, 13:06 PM
Donator 11

Considering the profile used for the Vickers LMG you can supply from HT is the same as the Engineer one and it does more DPS than a Bren.....

Fun times.

This is the DPS of a Bren (on Tommies) in cover btw:

Ah, i have only been playing OH these days and I have had no issues about the Vickers at all. I think UKF is kinda UP in 1v1 and 2v2, unless match making makes you play against people who are really better than you.

8 Sep 2015, 14:37 PM

Conscripts are very effective with PIATs.
If they can land their AT grenade and give engine damage to something, it's GG tanks, since they can actually hit stuff with the PIAT because of the snare.

Watching 4+ squads of cons gang up on a Panther is hilarious. Who needs the PTRS anyway?
8 Sep 2015, 15:17 PM

Conscripts are very effective with PIATs.
If they can land their AT grenade and give engine damage to something, it's GG tanks, since they can actually hit stuff with the PIAT because of the snare.

Watching 4+ squads of cons gang up on a Panther is hilarious. Who needs the PTRS anyway?

Brits can snare with a lot of range with the sniper, for the same price ( 30 ammo )
8 Sep 2015, 15:19 PM

Brits can snare with a lot of range with the sniper, for the same price ( 30 ammo )

I've never seen the sniper give engine damage though, mostly disables the turret like the Puma does.
And of course engine damage is what you want because of how PIATS work.
8 Sep 2015, 15:20 PM

I've never seen the sniper give engine damage though, mostly disables the turret like the Puma does.
And of course engine damage is what you want because of how PIATS work.

Sniper shot will give engine damage like Nades one, always against light vehicules, and need some damage on medium before applying the snare
8 Sep 2015, 15:24 PM

Sniper shot will give engine damage like Nades one, always against light vehicules, and need some damage on medium before applying the snare

Ah thank you.
Generally I don't buy him and just go for sappers and AT to defend myself as sniper is a bit pricey.
8 Sep 2015, 15:55 PM

Still never seen that, I tried snipe into half health P4 and it still just lock the turret.
8 Sep 2015, 16:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I wonder how it would work on guards :)

IF you can drop the PTRS, you could have a 4 LMG squad :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak