Login

russian armor

Ladder Jump (big jump)

7 Sep 2015, 07:48 AM

I wasn't paying much attention to my playcard since Brit release, Just checked this morning and see that I have jump to 335 as USF 1vs1 without playing them since that date. I was around 800 before I think. So 500 USF sleeping players.
I'm also out of the ladder as Sov 1vs1 since I didn't play them since long time.

It is going to be interesting to compare e-dicks now (mine is bigger, always!). Many players were using a card with stats old from many patchs, sometime from the faction release, to teach you how to play it today using nice talk like: L2P, check my stat bro!! When they get their easy victories and Ladder position with early knowledge from Alpha and abused easy cheesy strat or OP unit before nerf vs newbies players.
7 Sep 2015, 07:52 AM
Patrion 27

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page6

Leaderboards

After 2 weeks with no games played ranks will begin to decay.
After 4 weeks with no games played players are hidden from the leaderboard view.
Playing a game will return a player to viewable.
7 Sep 2015, 07:54 AM

Inactive players got removed from the boards.

No more deflated leaderbards, you aren't active, you don't belong to be on the leaderboards.

I love it personally.
7 Sep 2015, 17:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 07:48 AMEsxile
It is going to be interesting to compare e-dicks now (mine is bigger, always!). Many players were using a card with stats old from many patchs, sometime from the faction release, to teach you how to play it today using nice talk like: L2P, check my stat bro!! When they get their easy victories and Ladder position with early knowledge from Alpha and abused easy cheesy strat or OP unit before nerf vs newbies players.

More like, you have to raise your standards as it's way too easy to rank now.
Example:
top 50 > equal as they are the same guys
top 200 > top100
top 1000 > top500

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak