Login

russian armor

Playing USF is a waste of time in team games

29 Aug 2015, 07:12 AM

http://coh2chart.com/
And go the 4v4.
That doesn´t seem to be very strong
But it is just a sad as soviet, so i think we need to wait at the brits to changes 4v4 balans
29 Aug 2015, 08:06 AM

And go the 4v4.
But it is just a sad as soviet, so i think we need to wait at the brits to changes 4v4 balans

Soviets have bad 4v4 ratio because they are matched with USF :foreveralone:
29 Aug 2015, 08:13 AM

Your randoms stats:

OKW: 130 matches
USF: 0 matches
USSR: 1 match
OST: 388 matches

Your AT stats:

Axis: 556
Allies: 4

Okay... that is one issue. But you're going to be active in the balance forums with these stats!?!?!? Are you a moron... or? Man people like you don't deserve to sign up for the forum cuz Axis is all you'll play and still say "nerf Allies buff Axis" when you don't even play Allies.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL REKT!
29 Aug 2015, 09:02 AM
Donator 11

And go the 4v4.

Finally... someone that appreciates NUMBERS AND STATISTICS OVER SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS.

4v4 winrates:

Ostheer = 83%
OKW = 88%
USSR = 52%
USF = 56%

3v3 winrates:

Ostheer: 76%
OKW: 81%
USSR: 67%
US: 62%

2v2 Winrates:

Ostheer: 68%
OKW: 69%
USSR: 62%
USF: 64%

Now, whoever likes denying facts and numbers please stand up and reveal yourselves. There is no doubt there is something blatantly wrong with the faction. Allies is SEVERELY underpowered in team games. Numbers speaker louder than words I'm afraid.

Why you may ask? Late game comes really early in team games. The sooner late game comes, the sooner Allies get stomped. USF especially is an early game faction with barely any late game tanks or infantry. All their units WILL die late game.

Nothing survives late game axis. .50 cal MG? It will get killed by Panzerfusiliers or LMG grens or Obersoldaten or vetted Volksgrenadiers extremely easily before pinning. Pack howitzer? Stuka'd to shit. M4 Sherman? I don't even need to explain. Jackson? Will easily get killed by Shreks and Jagdpanzer IVs. I can go on. There's just so many reasons Allies is inferior to Axis in 4v4s that I will consider you insane/overly-biased/trolling if you believe otherwise.
29 Aug 2015, 10:18 AM

Its easy, no joke, in my games I always build Jacksons and kill every KT B-)
29 Aug 2015, 10:51 AM

Maybe with mortar crew and at gun from hq it can be more balanced, about Pershing commander it shouldn't have any arty nor infantry upgrade on it.
29 Aug 2015, 11:00 AM

Its easy, no joke, in my games I always build Jacksons and kill every JagdtigerB-)

Fixed that for you.
29 Aug 2015, 11:29 AM

Maybe with mortar crew and at gun from hq it can be more balanced, about Pershing commander it shouldn't have any arty nor infantry upgrade on it.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, tho that poor lightning doctrine with G43, Tiger and Stuka:D
29 Aug 2015, 17:15 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 01:06 AMMittens
USF even with the upcoming patch so far looks like a 1v1 faction. Brits on the contrary look like the exact opposite of being a team faction and not a 1v1

At 1 vs 1 I have +6 winning streak as USF (http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198111117245/standings), but large team games are totally not fit for the USF which is too fragile and weak for big games.
29 Aug 2015, 17:36 PM

At 1 vs 1 I have +6 winning streak as USF (http://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards#profile/steam/76561198111117245/standings), but large team games are totally not fit for the USF which is too fragile and weak for big games.

all the more reason for relic to buff them up in order to make them more desirable to play in the larger games and not just soviets or brits otherwise relic is leaning towards favoritism and one sided-ness
29 Aug 2015, 18:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

First of all, stop feeding the spanish troll.

Finally... someone that appreciates NUMBERS AND STATISTICS OVER SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS.
Snip

Remember that those are the random automatch stats. MM is fucked since the median MMR for Axis teams tend to be higher than the one for Allies.

Secondly, i'll say it's not about the tools available for each team, rather than the ease of use of each one.
I'll put my bet at high AT to allies but Axis if it's low rank or random.
29 Aug 2015, 18:49 PM

Never played 3v4/ 4v4 randoms BUT in AT when USF I only see Airborne as an option.

I go something like 4 RE + LT + AAHT . After that get 3x Para's with LMGs and get Major + Scots + drop AT gun. If floating build ammo caches. Save like 600 ammo and Ez win, rek all shitty Axis armor with P47's and all shitty Axis infantry with vet3 para's. Kappachino.
29 Aug 2015, 19:48 PM

4v4 winrates:

Ostheer = 83%
OKW = 88%
USSR = 52%
USF = 56%

There's just so many reasons Allies is inferior to Axis in 4v4s that I will consider you insane/overly-biased/trolling if you believe otherwise.

Where did you get the numbers from and what do they mean?

I'm not surprised be thought of as insane/overly-biased/trolling. That's what balanced people usually say. Go check on my fresh random 4v4 stats. +3 wins at the moment of writing with the usf. But you'll probably throw reasons for why that doesn't count.
29 Aug 2015, 20:18 PM

Never played 3v4/ 4v4 randoms BUT in AT when USF I only see Airborne as an option.

I go something like 4 RE + LT + AAHT . After that get 3x Para's with LMGs and get Major + Scots + drop AT gun. If floating build ammo caches. Save like 600 ammo and Ez win, rek all shitty Axis armor with P47's and all shitty Axis infantry with vet3 para's. Kappachino.

How you want to wreck all vehicles with p47 if 1 flak truck behind lines will wreck your planes?
29 Aug 2015, 20:26 PM

pffff its easy man, I win a lot of game as USF, stop exaggerating

lmfao, this guy. When your stats look like mine, you're allowed to post on these forums.
29 Aug 2015, 20:30 PM

Your randoms stats:

OKW: 130 matches
USF: 0 matches
USSR: 1 match
OST: 388 matches

Your AT stats:

Axis: 556
Allies: 4

Okay... that is one issue. But you're going to be active in the balance forums with these stats!?!?!? Are you a moron... or? Man people like you don't deserve to sign up for the forum cuz Axis is all you'll play and still say "nerf Allies buff Axis" when you don't even play Allies.

haha trolls, yet relic will let these kids into the alpha over players in the top 10% of the leaderboards and balance the game around cry babies who know not what they speak of.
29 Aug 2015, 21:04 PM
Donator 11

Where did you get the numbers from and what do they mean?

I'm not surprised be thought of as insane/overly-biased/trolling. That's what balanced people usually say. Go check on my fresh random 4v4 stats. +3 wins at the moment of writing with the usf. But you'll probably throw reasons for why that doesn't count.

From http://coh2chart.com/

It doesn't matter what your exception is. I've gotten +5 winstreaks as well. But have you seen OKW winstreaks? +30, +40, +50 winstreaks is a norm for OKW and Ostheer. Go check the leaderboards
29 Aug 2015, 21:07 PM

patch notes for USF in the September 3 patch is a bit abysmal no major changes as of yet wish relic wasn't so hush-hush still i cling on to the hope that they will be improved and made viable in the larger 3v3 and 4v4 games because that is where all the action is at. if i was going to play by myself i have a better alternative for that its called single player
29 Aug 2015, 22:44 PM
Donator 11

USF desperately needs a heavy tank which can stand its ground and take a punch while riflemen and AT gun microing around it. Kiting with jackson does not work on most maps simply becouse there is nowhere to run and hide and US AT gun does not work.
29 Aug 2015, 22:46 PM
Donator 11

Kappachino blobberino
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS