40%
20%
0%
10%
30%
Total votes: 10
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
27 Aug 2015, 06:28 AM

[Part A] USF needs a mine, and Light AT Mines are not very useful in their current state. So to kill two birds with one stone, Rear Echelon Troops gain the ability to plant Light AT Mines. Additionally for ease-of-use, the mines may be dragged to form a line like to how barbed wire is built. Assault Engineers will instead be equipped with M6 Heavy AT Mines to make them a more potent threat to vehicles.

[Part B] In order to make the Light AT Mines more consistent a system of critical is put in place dependent on how many are hit. A couple mines may only induce Crew Shock, a few will cause engine damage, while a larger number may cause severe engine damage or immobilization. Light AT Mines will also do 80 damage to vehicles.
27 Aug 2015, 06:34 AM

lol USF needs their pogues aside from laying mines to have the ability to lay down sandbags instead of just fighting positions which cost MP whereas sandbags do not
27 Aug 2015, 07:41 AM

For the love of God, please yes. Those mines are terrible, and I'd love to see them get reworked and put on rear echelon troops, who desperately need mines.
27 Aug 2015, 08:05 AM

Not sure why USF mines are tucked away in specific doctrines and specific units.

And I'm also not sure why USF isn't allowed to have AI mines... The world will never know.
27 Aug 2015, 09:28 AM

And I'm also not sure why USF isn't allowed to have AI mines... The world will never know.

I was gonna mention the M7 Light AT Mine being able to trigger on Infantry, but I didn't want to get carried away :hyper:

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but some people might if they want their mines to be for tanks and end up blowing up on Osttruppen instead.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 74
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment