Login

russian armor

Current Soviet Meta + British = GG Germans?

21 Aug 2015, 12:00 PM
Patrion 14

Seriously, why are people whining already when all they've seen is a match vs normal CPU? Just wait until it's released, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by worrying about it now already.
21 Aug 2015, 14:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2015, 12:00 PMCptEend
Seriously, why are people whining already when all they've seen is a match vs normal CPU? Just wait until it's released, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by worrying about it now already.

Well, some people have alpha tested it and know what's coming :S (i think)
21 Aug 2015, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2015, 12:00 PMCptEend

(because we already played them and KNOW how it will be, addressed the issue in alpha and stream showed absolutely no change what so ever in the early game where single sniper can doom UKF)
21 Aug 2015, 17:26 PM

Artillery isn't going to kill emplacements trust me. Emplacements have the brace structuure ability that reduces received damage by something crazy like 80%.

Simply activate all your emplacements with brace structure when you hear arty go off and you are safe.

Bottom like is you can't kill emplacements with short duration arty such as Stuka Dive Bomb, Walking Stuka, LEFH, or other call in abilities.

Only effective ways are mortar, LEIG, or infantry/tanks that can provide sustain fire against emplacements.

Your kidding right?

Right now axis mortars get hard countered by 120mm, both in terms of ISG's and regular ost mortars. How the fuck are you going to kill these structures when they are immune to the shitty arty the Germans alread have? The ISG, while useful against infantry, seems to have a hell of a time accurately hitting existing emplacements. Not to mention that mortar pits will undoubtedly have the same range as the fucking OST mortar so trying to kill them will be an exercise in futility.

Building an anti tank emplacement with a nearby mortar will be an instant lockdown..

Also I watched the stream and yes the OST sniper is way over performing. I have had a few fun matches with the encirclement doctrine building 3 of them and using sprint. It's actually fucked up how broken that thing becomes, and against 4 man squads that will basically wreck the early game. So yea it's going to need to be fixed.
21 Aug 2015, 17:46 PM

Vs emplacements just use a smoke barrage with mortars, than close in and use infiltration grenades or flamethrowers.

21 Aug 2015, 18:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Your kidding right?

Right now axis mortars get hard countered by 120mm

I feel like i have to do PSA everytime someone says this. The 120mm is crap. The only thing it has for it is range and surviving with 1 guy. For the rest, both stock mortars are leagues ahead.
21 Aug 2015, 23:09 PM
Donator 11

It looks like brits gonna be like a SU/USF mix. An example is brit sniper which is besicly a soviet guard mixed with soviet sniper with new advantages and new weaknesses.
21 Aug 2015, 23:23 PM

Wonder if emplacements taking bonus damage from flames/indirect fire/offmaps and getting one shot or nearly one shot by offmaps will still be a thing on release... Thats why brace exists, and when brace is over and Brit player fails at dealing with counters, the emplacement will be further destroyed.
21 Aug 2015, 23:26 PM
Donator 11

+1
22 Aug 2015, 06:22 AM

You only play OKW so...

Yeah, this is my OKW only account. Way to state the obvious Sherlock.

Did you have a point? Or just attempting to troll?

Did you even read the subject of this post? It is about how OKW will be weak in 3v3s and 4v4s. Notice what I play on this account and get a clue lol.

22 Aug 2015, 09:28 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2015, 06:22 AMLow0dds

Yeah, this is my OKW only account. Way to state the obvious Sherlock.

Did you have a point? Or just attempting to troll?

Did you even read the subject of this post? It is about how OKW will be weak in 3v3s and 4v4s. Notice what I play on this account and get a clue lol.

Wouldn't you be the one trolling for putting in the effort to check his playercard just so you can make fun of his ranks? Trolls don't contribute to threads, I provided info regarding British emplacements for future meta before noticing your silly post. He had a valid argument, whether he is good or bad at the game doesn't change his opinion regarding future metas. Not trolling, I'm merely defending a fellow comrade.

So I found it puzzling anyone that plays OKW 100% of the time would even dare to make fun of a players rank. I found your comment very very troll like and pathetic.

And yes, I read the subject of this post. Yes indeed its about OKW being weak. But what does that have to do anything with making fun of the OPs ranks?
22 Aug 2015, 15:41 PM

Wouldn't you be the one trolling for putting in the effort to check his playercard just so you can make fun of his ranks? Trolls don't contribute to threads, I provided info regarding British emplacements for future meta before noticing your silly post. He had a valid argument, whether he is good or bad at the game doesn't change his opinion regarding future metas. Not trolling, I'm merely defending a fellow comrade.

So in other words you were attempting to troll.. I wasn't speaking about any of your comments in the rest of the thread, but nice try at skewing away from the subject...

So I found it puzzling anyone that plays OKW 100% of the time would even dare to make fun of a players rank. I found your comment very very troll like and pathetic.

And yes, I read the subject of this post. Yes indeed its about OKW being weak. But what does that have to do anything with making fun of the OPs ranks?

I never made fun of his rank. He clearly doesn't do well at the game, but I never implied that. You just figured out what everyone else who looked at his player card and instantly knew. That he doesn't know what he is talking about. Considering he can't win consistently with any faction undermines his attempt at predicting how game play will go in the future. You also have to consider the fact that UKF hasn't even been released yet.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★