Login

russian armor

Current Soviet Meta + British = GG Germans?

20 Aug 2015, 08:55 AM

Also the three factions versus two factions synergy/ flexibility is seriously going to hurt.

That would be true only if combined axis factions didn't had ALL the tools needed.

They do.

Brits introduce what allies do not have in stock roster, heavy non doctrinal armor, heavy AT and long range infantry. Axis have all of it already, so why do you think there will be a problem?
20 Aug 2015, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2015, 08:42 AMKatitof

Snip

That's a fair point, when the game goes live there is more than enough data to do "fine tuning". And we also know that Relic's QA team is not doing it's job very well (USF base problem, texture issues, m1919 sound problem and many more). But still, we can't deny that this is a certain "policy" to release stuff OP, even for PvE games.
20 Aug 2015, 13:47 PM

Now you just wait mate, USF will rekk anyone after Brit release.
20 Aug 2015, 14:14 PM

Just make Werfer useful again, end.
21 Aug 2015, 02:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Aug 2015, 08:55 AMKatitof

That would be true only if combined axis factions didn't had ALL the tools needed.

They do.

Brits introduce what allies do not have in stock roster, heavy non doctrinal armor, heavy AT and long range infantry. Axis have all of it already, so why do you think there will be a problem?

So you want a pairing of a faction with a currently overwhelming early and mid game advantage, paired with one that has an equal late game advantage and heavy fortifications?

Fair enough.

I await to see how the Axis faction will deal with heavy emplacements given the fact that all of the useful artillery resides in the hands of the Allied faction. I seriously can't wait for mortar pits, boffors, and AT gun nest line with ML-20's sitting behind shelling my base. I am also sure the Brits will get their artillery commander to add to the fun.

I mean most games in 4 v 4 as Germans don't even get to the 20min mark currently, but the ones that do go far enough see the lovely B4 and ML-20 raping begin in earnest.

It will be great to rewind the clock to the "good old days" with Sittard summer being the new Sheldt. It really didn't feel the same without the Brit mortar pits and 25 pounders.
21 Aug 2015, 02:45 AM

if its gonna be hard, it will make more fun to adapt and to win

As usual try to adap and get the challenge and do it... believe Like Von!

(at the end noone will say axis OP :D )
21 Aug 2015, 06:40 AM

Looking from business point of view which def Relic cares more about, Brits should be OP when they release it, so that those who paid and bought it, they won't get disappointed, and it encourages more people to buy it so that Relic earns more money.
21 Aug 2015, 07:04 AM

Permanently Banned
An Allied faction with late game advantage is just an incredibly stupid idea. Combine that with the other factions early game advantage and Germans are going to be unplayable.

Also the three factions versus two factions synergy/ flexibility is seriously going to hurt.

GOOD
21 Aug 2015, 07:10 AM

Royal Artillery Regiment or Artillerty and Air Force superiority...fun!

Emplacements combined with Sextons will be sexy as hell.......when you play Allies.
21 Aug 2015, 07:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Aug 2015, 06:40 AMAladdin
Looking from business point of view which def Relic cares more about, Brits should be OP when they release it, so that those who paid and bought it, they won't get disappointed, and it encourages more people to buy it so that Relic earns more money.

On point.
21 Aug 2015, 07:18 AM

Royal Artillery Regiment or Artillerty and Air Force superiority...fun!

Emplacements combined with Sextons will be sexy as hell.......when you play Allies.

Boy oh boy, how I feel for axis who won't be able to make a wall of MG42, PaKs, mortars and creep with it against UKF :sibHyena:
21 Aug 2015, 07:18 AM

You describe a build order which was in use before patch and now it continues. Maybe only Su-76 added. In additions, it's fun to discuss unreleased faction, here was some neighbor topic for licensing a trademark for it Kappa
21 Aug 2015, 07:20 AM

I think that Ostruppen, snipers, and mortar HT into PIV spells doom for Brits.
21 Aug 2015, 07:27 AM

4vs4 Axis Ranking is flawed because it was simply easier to win with. Now the game is more balance in this mod (by giving SOV super units), it is normal to see Axis teams losing vs equal skilled Allied teams.
21 Aug 2015, 07:48 AM

Spam mortar halftracks, get muni cashes, spam dem flames :snfPeter:
21 Aug 2015, 09:17 AM
Donator 22

I only played 2vs2 during the alpha, but double OH or OH/OKW was not that bad against double brits.
Except some OP units commandos/bren with flamers or the 90 Munition doomsday off map arty :P
You can bleed them early game with Mg42s,mortar,snipers etc. flames are also good against there emplacements or forward retreat points

last but not least you can use the sturmtiger or tiger ace :romeoHype:

21 Aug 2015, 09:32 AM
Donator 11

Artillery isn't going to kill emplacements trust me. Emplacements have the brace structuure ability that reduces received damage by something crazy like 80%.

Simply activate all your emplacements with brace structure when you hear arty go off and you are safe.

Bottom like is you can't kill emplacements with short duration arty such as Stuka Dive Bomb, Walking Stuka, LEFH, or other call in abilities.

Only effective ways are mortar, LEIG, or infantry/tanks that can provide sustain fire against emplacements.
21 Aug 2015, 09:34 AM
Donator 11

21 Aug 2015, 09:56 AM

An Allied faction with late game advantage is just an incredibly stupid idea. Combine that with the other factions early game advantage and Germans are going to be unplayable.

GOOD
Okay, I never valued your opinion anyway, Queenratchet. You are just an obvious troll. But seeing how you think it´s "good" if Germans aren´t playable any longer cuts it. Never ever answer to me again. I´m just ignoring you from now on.

Your comments are worthless - always. You should be banned for good. All you do is spread shit across this board, insult others or post one word answers without any substantiation to provoke.
21 Aug 2015, 11:21 AM

Okay, I never valued your opinion anyway, Queenratchet. You are just an obvious troll. But seeing how you think it´s "good" if Germans aren´t playable any longer cuts it. Never ever answer to me again. I´m just ignoring you from now on.

Your comments are worthless - always. You should be banned for good. All you do is spread shit across this board, insult others or post one word answers without any substantiation to provoke.

You should do it way before.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS