Login

russian armor

Max Prestige Scumbags

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
5 Aug 2015, 04:20 AM

My biggest problem is that I don't even have a gaming PC. I play at my friend's house once in a while on his dad's computer whenever we both play and it limits my ability to keep up with the people who do nothing but play this game all day. I can't exactly practice strategies when I only play like 3 games every 2 or 3 nights.
5 Aug 2015, 04:47 AM

My biggest problem is that I don't even have a gaming PC.

Wow you have a lot of problems!

You are generalizing a ton of people with your single anecdote. You've played like 5 games total.

Stop focusing on other people / what's "OP" and focus on improving at the game. Your opponent gave you a bunch of good advice in this thread - put it to use and you might win next time. Don't be so thin skinned.
5 Aug 2015, 05:02 AM
Patrion 14

In my experience theres a lot less shittalking in 1v1, besides the classic rage, which is understandable. In 2v2 and especially 3v3, 4v4 theres so much trash talking, its not even fun anymore. I just let them talk mostly.
5 Aug 2015, 08:20 AM

you definitely need to play 1v1, where everyone is an eloquent gentlemen ready to stroke your e-peen/ego with gloves made from the finest of silks

also git gud (max prestige here, yo)
5 Aug 2015, 08:36 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Prestige rank doesn't tell anything about your opponent, apart from how much time he spent playing costum/automatch games (1v1 to 4v4, even vs AI). I don't think Campaign is included. So I wouldn't take it as an idicator for how good a player is. I wish they would replace it with a proper ingame ranking system.
5 Aug 2015, 09:01 AM

I don't think Campaign is included.

It is.
Not sure about AA, but vanila one is.
5 Aug 2015, 09:53 AM

Step 1: Ignore prestige rank.
Step 2: Ignore shit talk.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: PROFIT!!!
6 Aug 2015, 06:10 AM

I can't win with this game lol. I play as Axis and my teammates ruin the early game and cost us the match, I switch to Soviets and my teammates ruin the late game and cost us the match. Automatch requires you to be perfect and it's annoying to keep yelling at the randoms you get paired with. I've taken so many losses because of it.
6 Aug 2015, 07:07 AM

Play 1on1 or get a pool of team mates so you never have to play random 2vs2.

However random 2vs2 is all about carrying your team mate & getting carried :snfCHVGame:
6 Aug 2015, 07:24 AM

It's okay, just play 1v1.

Anything above 2v2 is just a cluster fuck with people thinking they have big e-peens because they let their team mates do the work.
6 Aug 2015, 08:38 AM

I can't win with this game lol. I play as Axis and my teammates ruin the early game and cost us the match, I switch to Soviets and my teammates ruin the late game and cost us the match. Automatch requires you to be perfect and it's annoying to keep yelling at the randoms you get paired with. I've taken so many losses because of it.

Play 1v1 then. Like this, there is going to be only one person to blame. Or to praise.
6 Aug 2015, 08:47 AM
Patrion 14

One Katitof flame post invissed. Keep your tits calm kid.
6 Aug 2015, 09:08 AM
Donator 11

My list of irritating things in automatches:
1) Players that drop from the game
2) Inactive players
3) Teammates that kill your troops and destroy your base
4) Hurtful words

The first two is more irritating, because it happens too often. But I have also met some players that I can say are real scumbags. They say bad things and sometimes also destroy your base.
6 Aug 2015, 09:24 AM

I kind of new it was coming :foreveralone:

The question still stands.

Why is he so keen on complaining about "losing all multiplayer games" when he got literally two 4v4 ones and 1 2v2 one?

That doesn't even qualify as starting multiplayer.
6 Aug 2015, 09:32 AM
Patrion 14

I kind of new it was coming :foreveralone:

The question still stands.

Why is he so keen on complaining about "losing all multiplayer games" when he got literally two 4v4 ones and 1 2v2 one?

That doesn't even qualify as starting multiplayer.

It's not so hard to ask this politely now is it?
6 Aug 2015, 09:34 AM

It's not so hard to ask this politely now is it?

It is :foreveralone:
But I have my self improvement program, just sometimes forget about it :foreveralone:
6 Aug 2015, 09:36 AM
Patrion 14

It is :foreveralone:
But I have my self improvement program, just sometimes forget about it :foreveralone:

I like how you say sometimes :guyokay:
6 Aug 2015, 10:04 AM

Just so everyone knows I am not a noob. I have been playing COH since the first one and I've been playing this since the day it was released . I just never played automatch until recently to freshen things up. I win 9/10 times I play when I do a custom match of Annihilation/High Resources. Also to the kid claiming I'm making fun of him, nobody likes an asshole. Instead of you guys screaming "YOU SUCK." at people who are clearly new to automatch, you could've at least pointed out what we did wrong like a mature human being.

That makes you a noob...
6 Aug 2015, 10:59 AM

You sound like one of those people who keeps pinging all around the map and crying about uninstall or l2p. Then when I check rank out of curiosity to see which pro spoketh to me, the rank is the place you keep your phone number in. :foreveralone:

Replace 'my teammates' with I. :foreveralone:
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight