Login

russian armor

Questions about the British

• This thread is locked
30 Jul 2015, 08:09 AM

A few questions ... answer to the best of your ability without breaking the nda if possible.

1. Are the regular infantry of the British effective and do they scale well?

2. Are they capable of being upgraded with Brens, PIATs, Stens or AT Rifles?

3. Will Royal Engineers be Doctrine Call-Ins and can they combat vehicles?

4. Will the Brits be able to deploy Sherman tanks alongside the Fireflies and/or perhaps Cromwells?

5. Will Artillery and Airpower be more readily available in comparison to the other factions?

6. From what I've heard the Comet tank and Heavy Churchill will be available. What units could they be compared to?

7. Would this faction be more Offense, Support or Defense based? Aggressive, slow moving, highly mobile, etc...

8. Will there be any further (and surprising) alterations to the existing factions? Yes or No?

9. Given the leaked details, how will this faction scale,will it be good enough in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4?

10. How is the soundtrack for the British coming along and can you reveal anything that inspired it?
30 Jul 2015, 08:13 AM

A few questions ... answer to the best of your ability without breaking the nda if possible.
1. Are the regular infantry of the British effective and do they scale well?
2. Are they capable of being upgraded with Brens, PIATs, Stens or AT Rifles?
3. Will Royal Engineers be Doctrine Call-Ins and can they combat vehicles?
4. Will the Brits be able to deploy Sherman tanks alongside the Fireflies and/or perhaps Cromwells?
5. Will Artillery and Airpower be more readily available in comparison to the other factions?
6. From what I've heard the Comet tank and Heavy Churchill will be available. What units could they be compared to?
7. Would this faction be more Offense, Support or Defense based? Aggressive, slow moving, highly mobile, etc...
8. Will there be any further (and surprising) alterations to the existing factions? Yes or No?
9. Given the leaked details, how will this faction scale,will it be good enough in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4?
10. How is the soundtrack for the British coming along and can you reveal anything that inspired it?

1. Yes, they scale very well.
2. NDA
3. NDA
4. NDA
5. NDA
6. NDA

7. They can do both.
8. NDA
9. They fair well in team games, but we'll have to see if their shortcomings have been addressed.
10. I liked the music, but I don't know what I'd compare it to.
30 Jul 2015, 08:25 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Good reply, Mr Someguy, which pretty well takes care of this thread.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS