Login

russian armor

Broken balance USF vs OST

PAGES (11)down
27 Jul 2015, 15:54 PM

-Do I hear the cries of USF fan boys actually having to turtle instead of being able to run right up to mg's (2 rifleman squads) and destroy an MACHINE GUN TEAM. Everything you pointed out just means that you can't just run right through Ostheer without getting punished anymore.
-The whole meta last patch was USF could out tech Ostheer at anything (m20, hits field quicker than Ostheer can counter with 222 or pak).
-Rifleman still outscale (close,mid, far) grenadiers up until mid game when grens get lmg42's.
-This just sounds like lazy USF players finally not being able to just easily beat Ostheer early game and actually have to do some microing rather than being able to outcap and outscale Ostheer everywhere early game.
-Please understand, this isn't a bash post but every problem you presented has a solution i.e careful microing- which is how the game should be (balanced).

USF turtle lol
27 Jul 2015, 15:58 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

USF turtle lol

:sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena:

Ill gladly turtle as USF when you give me 50 cal and mortar in T0.

Something tells me he wouldnt like that too much.
27 Jul 2015, 16:02 PM

USF turtle lol

I believe we can grant OuTLaWSTaR with the most prestige price of "Bullshit of the week award" without any hesitation :sibHyena:

The stupid of that statement rivals anything that lolcake ever done.
27 Jul 2015, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 16:02 PMKatitof

I believe we can grant OuTLaWSTaR with the most prestige price of "Bullshit of the week award" without any hesitation :sibHyena:

The stupid of that statement rivals anything that lolcake ever done.

:sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena: :sibHyena:

27 Jul 2015, 16:27 PM

-Do I hear the cries of USF fan boys actually having to turtle instead of being able to run right up to mg's (2 rifleman squads) and destroy an MACHINE GUN TEAM. Everything you pointed out just means that you can't just run right through Ostheer without getting punished anymore.
-The whole meta last patch was USF could out tech Ostheer at anything (m20, hits field quicker than Ostheer can counter with 222 or pak).
-Rifleman still outscale (close,mid, far) grenadiers up until mid game when grens get lmg42's.
-This just sounds like lazy USF players finally not being able to just easily beat Ostheer early game and actually have to do some microing rather than being able to outcap and outscale Ostheer everywhere early game.
-Please understand, this isn't a bash post but every problem you presented has a solution i.e careful microing- which is how the game should be (balanced).
How many USF games did you play?
27 Jul 2015, 16:33 PM

USF TURTLE
USF TURTLE
USF TURTLE
USF TURTLE
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm pretty sure this disqualifies you from ever talking about USF.
27 Jul 2015, 16:35 PM
Donator 11

Lol, let the BUTT HURT FLOWWWW
27 Jul 2015, 16:36 PM
Donator 11

How many USF games did you play?

I've played over 100
27 Jul 2015, 16:37 PM
Donator 11

The trolls i'm getting tells me USF fanboys don't know what TURTLE MEANS. AHAHHAHAH
27 Jul 2015, 16:40 PM
Donator 11

So do you guys want me to draw you a picture in crayon?
27 Jul 2015, 16:45 PM

Easy to do sensible USF changes:

1. .50 cal to HQ, smoke grenades (10 muni) on Volks and a HE shell barrage on the LeiG to help counter entrenched positions. This way Volks get more useful and USF gets something to support itself early in the game.

2. T0 or T1 mortar

3. M10 crush reduced so it no longer can wipe 3 squads in 2 seconds, price increase, and it's now built after the player unlocks either T1 or T2 (assuming you have the commander)

4. USF AT gun's Tungsten shells are now free but have a much longer cool down on them.

5. Captain and LT don't come with BARs or Zook's but can be purchased on them for a significantly reduced muni cost. Also after you Unlock the captain Zooks a reduced to 40 muni each and BARs after you unlock the LT are reduced to 50 muni each.

6. Jackson health increased to 560, damage reduced to 160, reload reduced by 1 second. HVAP shells give guaranteed penetration but no extra damage.

7. Health on the Eight Eight increased to 800, health on the vet 2 Ost PIV/ OKW PIV increased to 800 to compensate.

thoughts?
27 Jul 2015, 16:46 PM

Conclusion of this topic. vs Bad Ostheer players USF is easy. vs Good (top50) Ostheer players USF is unplayable? /close topic Kappa
27 Jul 2015, 16:51 PM

Conclusion of this topic. vs Bad Ostheer players USF is easy. vs Good (top50) Ostheer players USF is unplayable? /close topic Kappa

I had this opinion until I played against miragefla (who's like 4 times high ranked than me lol) and me and my team mate bulldozed his double USF team into a mass grave. Yeah uh USF needs some help.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/37341/2v2-versus-miragefla
27 Jul 2015, 17:00 PM
Donator 11

Also, isn't an machine gun team designed to be a TERRITORY denial tool. I don't understand why USF players get upset about it doing it's job.
The lazy answers i'm hearing is "Doh, it's soooo opie, I can't wing my 15 riflemen at mg's anymore and kill them.
-What happened to teching smoke and just demolishing positions? I'll answer that for you NOTHING. You can still do it. OMG, I know that it's a shocker. Sit down, everything is ok.
27 Jul 2015, 17:11 PM

Also, isn't an machine gun team designed to be a TERRITORY denial tool. I don't understand why USF players get upset about it doing it's job.
The lazy answers i'm hearing is "Doh, it's soooo opie, I can't wing my 15 riflemen at mg's anymore and kill them.
-What happened to teching smoke and just demolishing positions? I'll answer that for you NOTHING. You can still do it. OMG, I know that it's a shocker. Sit down, everything is ok.
You put smoke, mg just changing position, while gren squads covering move. You need smoke spam, which bleed your ammo, while grenadiers upgrading for lmg42.
27 Jul 2015, 17:22 PM

we have a opposite version of queen in here :romeoMug:
27 Jul 2015, 17:44 PM

the only thing being demolished is your credibility bro. What kind of games are you playing where 15 rifle squads are in one sector? Do I have to tell you that Fast War compstomps with Last Crusade mod don't count for balance discussion?
27 Jul 2015, 17:51 PM

>Also, isn't an machine gun team designed to be a TERRITORY denial tool.
Mhm, maxim?
27 Jul 2015, 17:55 PM
Donator 11

So do you guys want me to draw you a picture in crayon?

Acting like you're smarter than everybody on the entire forum doesn't make it true chief
27 Jul 2015, 18:02 PM

>Also, isn't an machine gun team designed to be a TERRITORY denial tool.
Mhm, maxim?

The maxim is actually really good at denying territory now since it got AoE suppression. It can shut down flanks by repositioning.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS