Hands up if you pre-ordered Brits
Posts: 954
1 Posts: 1277
Can I just say I lOVE CoH's new art style
Posts: 372
Posts: 32
Posts: 2070
Posts: 10

finally good defence
Posts: 1216
I'm in no hurry to buy.
Posts: 3602 | Subs: 1
And by the way - I never pre-order and almost never buy Day1.

Posts: 1221 | Subs: 40

1 Posts: 440
Posts: 1534 | Subs: 1
15 Posts: 90
finally good defence
You mean good artillery targets?

Posts: 120
Permanently BannedPosts: 2396 | Subs: 1
finally good defence
Finally Lefh will serve at something in this game lol.
I spent enough money for Relic and mostly being disappointed. I won't buy brits. 4 factions are enough.
Posts: 1585 | Subs: 1
9 Posts: 1094 | Subs: 19
Posts: 1484
Posts: 2487 | Subs: 21

Relic ain't takin' my money.


1 Posts: 144

110 Posts: 152
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
3 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.715425.627-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Welcome our newest member, xoso66incnet
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM







