Login

russian armor

Bugsplat

25 Jun 2015, 02:00 AM

Will the bugsplat crashes ever be fixed? I'm guessing no...

Really ready to just uninstall this game, it's been buggy as shit since day one.
25 Jun 2015, 02:06 AM

Bugsplat isn't what crashes your game lol, that's their feedback link to an issue that caused YOUR PC to crash the game. Any normally mentally competent person will understand that includes millions of possible scenario's and conditions on your personal computer that caused it to crash, meaning they will never fix ALL of them, but they will fix the most common issues...

I have a bugsplat issue maybe once every 2 months...

In this case im tempted to say... user error.

Stop being an idiot, sort your PC out before calling the product faulty.
25 Jun 2015, 02:10 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

25 Jun 2015, 02:31 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 02:06 AMCorsin
Bugsplat isn't what crashes your game lol, that's their feedback link to an issue that caused YOUR PC to crash the game. Any normally mentally competent person will understand that includes millions of possible scenario's and conditions on your personal computer that caused it to crash, meaning they will never fix ALL of them, but they will fix the most common issues...

I have a bugsplat issue maybe once every 2 months...

In this case im tempted to say... user error.

Stop being an idiot, sort your PC out before calling the product faulty.

It's like saying: 'damn commuters, without them public transport system would work like a charm'. If its bugsplat not bluescreen or sth like that it's usually an error in game code. It may occur only in specific enviroment but it's still relics job to solve this not users in most cases. Tha game is very complex and it has more bugs than average one - that is why ppl call it buggy. Ofc there are special cases of ppl who whine instead of veryfying game files first or solving their own driver problem but one cannot blame user for a crash, maybe unless he is refusing to send any crash reports... Then he probably doesn't want any help and is happy with his problem.
25 Jun 2015, 02:33 AM

It's like saying: 'damn commuters, without them public transport system would work like a charm'. If its bugsplat not bluescreen or sth like that it's usually an error in game code. It may occur only in specific enviroment but it's still relics job to solve this not users in most cases. Tha game is very complex and it has more bugs than average one - that is why ppl call it buggy. Ofc there are special cases of ppl who whine instead of veryfying game files first or solving their own driver problem but one cannot blame user for a crash, maybe unless he is refusing to send any crash reports... Then he probably doesn't want any help and is happy with his problem.

Well i havnt had one since early March... So yeah......

back to User Error.
25 Jun 2015, 14:52 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 02:33 AMCorsin

Well i havnt had one since early March... So yeah......

back to User Error.

The game is playable in a few different operating systems and in many different hardware configurations. The fact that it works for you doesn't mean that everybody needs to buy exactly same parts for their computer, install same OS, use similar settings and so on to play. Obvoiusly in some of supported configurations game bugs out and that is exactly what buglplat is for - to send them these configurations so they can fix it. The game doesn't bug out a lot for me, especially after last patch that fixed end game crashes but it still may be a problem and it is not neceserrily user fault. Saying that game is stable because its stable in a single configuration for a single user is highly naive...
25 Jun 2015, 22:15 PM

yes, must be user error.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %