Login

russian armor

Do not be so disappointed!

17 Jun 2015, 22:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

As others said, some good changes but overall missing the critical ones that everyone desired.
17 Jun 2015, 22:29 PM

Permanently Banned
I don't get it, how do they even have the guts to pull this stunt on us? This will result in a lot of playerbase drops. They fixed the game in alpha, from what I've heard, and now they want to wait for it to be totally implemented. They are incompetent to the bone.

But hey! At least we got an ingame shop, new paid DLC and some skins. Lovely, will be encoutering the skinns when I face the swarm of guard motor spam.

Sigh, so disapointing
17 Jun 2015, 22:37 PM

People glossing over every single positive change that the community asked for that Relic implemented.

Instead let's all just cry about how OP Guard Motor is going to be despite numerous increased was of dealing with that commander!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Typical of this community really. I don't know why I'm surprised.
17 Jun 2015, 22:53 PM
Patrion 14

I actually like the patch, maby it's a little less then I expected but it's better then the last one imo.

I don't understand why people liked the Alpha patch more, it was a cluster fuck. People always think something was better now that they don't have it.

It annoys me that I can't say anything about the Alpha but no the patch was not better in alpha lol.

One step at a time, that's what coh2 needs, not overnerfing or overbuffing certain things.
17 Jun 2015, 22:59 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I cant play CoH2, not even upcoming patch.

Alpha CoH2 was just too damn good in comparison...

+1

This is how I and my brazilian friends feel.

Time to play more GTA V and steam sale games.
17 Jun 2015, 23:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:37 PMCieZ
People glossing over every single positive change that the community asked for that Relic implemented.

Instead let's all just cry about how OP Guard Motor is going to be despite numerous increased was of dealing with that commander!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Typical of this community really. I don't know why I'm surprised.

If the alpha patch notes hadn't been leaked nobody would be complaining and instead would be rejoicing. Now they know there's more in the works they're bitter they didn't get the whole thing at once. :loco:

Alpha was broken as fuck in its own unique ways. I would say it had much worse balance than vanilla because some shit was just stupid. But that's what alphas are for, testing crazy ideas and seeing what works!
18 Jun 2015, 00:01 AM

If the alpha patch notes hadn't been leaked nobody would be complaining and instead would be rejoicing. Now they know there's more in the works they're bitter they didn't get the whole thing at once. :loco:

Alpha was broken as fuck in its own unique ways. I would say it had much worse balance than vanilla because some shit was just stupid. But that's what alphas are for, testing crazy ideas and seeing what works!

Yup. Pretty much this.

Community would find some way to raise a shit storm. Because that's just what some people do.
18 Jun 2015, 00:24 AM

Relic has simply not been updating as well, or as quickly etc. as we expect them to, especially given that we had seen the changes they are capable of.
We want more, and sooner.
But, we must admit, this is entirely healthy for a free market. Those better able to deliver the goods and services we most desire will accumulate more capital. Not that we live in a world of the completely free market, of course.

Now, like it was said near the end of the previous page, my suspicions were confirmed by Relic in that Cynthia hinted at more to come, seemingly very soon. And, again, anyone want to take me up on that bet?

Edit: And we got quite a few good changes with this patch doe. REMEMBER PLANE CRASHES? BOY SURE AM GLAD THOSE ARE (kinda) GONE. So, such an utter emotion-based hatred is not warranted, not that it would be anyways. We are not obligated to be thankful in any way, but the concession is that, if we don't like it we probably should move on and warn others against the product / service. And, of course, let Relic know what we don't like.
18 Jun 2015, 05:50 AM

I can't wait to make my own campaigns where the main protagonist is Kubel Jesus.
18 Jun 2015, 05:56 AM

I can't wait to make my own campaigns where the main protagonist is Kubel Jesus.

I realy hope that there is enough to make this a reality http://www.coh2.org/file/6431/okw_ultraheavyelitedoctrine.jpg
18 Jun 2015, 07:39 AM
Patrion 28

i don't see anything obviously bad in the patchnotes so i'm content until the 23rd. we'll see how things go from there. if everything is delivered as listed, and nothing extra is added in, it should be one of the few patches that doesn't fuck anything up.
18 Jun 2015, 13:58 PM

I realy hope that there is enough to make this a reality http://www.coh2.org/file/6431/okw_ultraheavyelitedoctrine.jpg

The finale will be an invasion of Washington DC
18 Jun 2015, 14:05 PM

probably because theyll add them in later. the only one that really loses context is the su76 buff, right now its basically a poor mans su85 with an artillery barrage. relic doesnt like massive changes at once because massive changes can sometimes bring massive problems.

TA patch, Katyusha op patch, do they test things or just put them on live ?

Still no official ladder after 2 years, glitch everywhere ... thats scary
18 Jun 2015, 14:51 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title fixed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 65
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias