Login

russian armor

Do not be so disappointed!

17 Jun 2015, 20:42 PM

I bet you lods of emone that some of the more radical, awesome, and sick nasty cool changes will come with the B R I T S. Hopefully. Maybe.
17 Jun 2015, 20:45 PM

[raging internally]

They cut out the better half of the alpha build (not talking about brits).
There's a lot to be mad about.
17 Jun 2015, 20:54 PM

Yes, but that's what I'm saying
I'm betting the better half will come WITH the Brits. Hopefully.
17 Jun 2015, 20:59 PM
Senior Editor Badge

They cut out the better half of the alpha build (not talking about brits).
There's a lot to be mad about.

+1 on this...
17 Jun 2015, 21:03 PM

In alpha I was like man they've finally fixed CoH2 after a million years. Right now I'm like GTFO.
17 Jun 2015, 21:04 PM

I cant play CoH2, not even upcoming patch.

Alpha CoH2 was just too damn good in comparison...
17 Jun 2015, 21:05 PM

so they make call in changes, quite a few RNG changes, mediums are becoming more viable, and people still think the game is gonna be the same? cmon guys. just because you had the taste of something more in the alpha doesnt mean the new patch is going to be the same as the previous one.
17 Jun 2015, 21:07 PM

so they make call in changes, quite a few RNG changes, mediums are becoming more viable, and people still think the game is gonna be the same? cmon guys. just because you had the taste of something more in the alpha doesnt mean the new patch is going to be the same as the previous one.

I just don't understand why they didn't just put the whole damn thing in at once. Some of these changes lose context without the others.
17 Jun 2015, 21:11 PM

I share the sentiments of most.
That is, IF the Brits patch doesn't include the changes we've been more-or-less waiting for, then I'll join with you all and ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ R I O T ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
17 Jun 2015, 21:14 PM

I just don't understand why they didn't just put the whole damn thing in at once. Some of these changes lose context without the others.

I'm happy with the more conservative approach actually. There were obvious problems with the rescinded changes what with some units or tiers becoming less attractive.

What remains is still significant and a step in the right direction.
17 Jun 2015, 21:18 PM
Patrion 310

Ba no more thundering tank battles...
17 Jun 2015, 21:20 PM
Donator 22

It's not just that this patch is dissapointing. The dissapointment runs deep because core problems with things like call in timings and tech have been broken for so long. And, at the same time, they broke even more things this patch, with a functional buff to guards/PTRS along with STUG-E, and nerfing the fucking faust? They still leave in things like airplane crashes and abondon vehicles that are the MOST frustrating things in game, evne though they tell us they want to decrease frustration. It's hypocritcal.

They showed us they have the changes that we do want ready AND tested. It's just indefensible at this point.

Relic's closed processes, their conservative patches and inconsistency is just infuriating. They just aren't responsive in any way, there's just like 0 communication. I used to defend them, but that's done, idgaf about these shitty developers anymore. Like, how can someone not be ashamed of making a game with so many core problems 2 years after it's launch?
17 Jun 2015, 21:20 PM

It also doesn't mean people like to stick and get abused by the same bullshit for 2 years, when they appeared finally having the guts to fix them
17 Jun 2015, 21:23 PM

probably because theyll add them in later. the only one that really loses context is the su76 buff, right now its basically a poor mans su85 with an artillery barrage. relic doesnt like massive changes at once because massive changes can sometimes bring massive problems.
17 Jun 2015, 21:42 PM
Honorary Member Badge

lets not flame people (post #17 invised) atleast thats how i interperted it. :)
17 Jun 2015, 21:43 PM
Patrion 14

Guys, I got my hopes up high after this message!

My feedback on the official forums thread: Where are the changes we really cared about? There are a couple of good changes, but most of them are just bleh (imo). Huge let down. Sorry.

Answer from Cynthia: Jason's already touched on this in the thread, but I'll reply directly since you may have missed it. This patch is not intended to be everything that's in the Alpha - there is more coming. Jason's team wants to roll certain things out in phases, and this also gives us the opportunity to do more testing to further refine things. Glad that you are stoked about what you encountered in the Alpha More is coming. The team is taking a methodical and measured approach with this.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/179157-june-23rd-patch-notes-official-feedback-thread?p=179262#post179262
17 Jun 2015, 22:11 PM

:*(:*(:*(

We gave you so much feedback in alpha, a patch that would include all the changes would be welcomed and loved by the community.
Right now there's no point to return to the game, since the alpha fixes core problems that will be still there when the patch hits on 23rd.

Love the modding changes tough!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 97
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak