Login

russian armor

2vs2 Winrates

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
16 May 2015, 18:34 PM

Do you guys even know how amazing Wehrmacht is against the soviets? A little bit of micro comes a long a way.
16 May 2015, 19:35 PM

Hi!

I'm still gathering win-rates from top 200 players. I'm planing to launch a website with leaderboards information which updates automatically every day. For some reason, I have not had time to finish the website yet. It will be released soon, I hope.

Anyway, my 2v2 data looks totally different than OP data. Here is some charts (9th May - 15th May):

Regards,
Paid Player / Legends

:hijack:
16 May 2015, 19:37 PM
Donator 11

Any chance on gathering data from the AT ? While you won't know what happens for each faction combination, it would be nice to see the numbers.

Theres a point on which you have to cross a line and separate balance issues from user problem. Top500 would be nice to see but i'm sure he is limited by coh2.org ladder.

Absolutely, but as i said multiple times: there's actual balance, and there's perceived balance.
OPs statistics show the latter (i still doubt the gap is that huge).

Keep in mind: there's no point in balancing for the 1%, or in this case the <0.5%.
Also another thing we don't know: how many players are there per faction?

SOV & OST probably a lot, followed, maybe even matched, by OKW, but USF? As an example: i've never encountered a 5 digit rank for a USF player - so this could also mean a rank #200 USF player might be as good as some #500 OST player, or even way worse.

Well, hope you got my point.
16 May 2015, 19:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 16:54 PMPorygon

:foreveralone:

Dodging a Sturmtiger is too mainstream ^^

It can work.
16 May 2015, 20:07 PM

Permanently Banned
I find it funny that when a thread discusses the Soviet faction being more powerfull or more potent, it is almost always shut down or overrun by players whom favor the Soviet faction and defend it to the death.

Do the same for the Ostheer or OKW as being weaker, less potent, my god you might as well 'Gegen die mauer'

These threads won't help us, the new faction will offset balance even further, I fear they will not be able to fix it now, let alone when the brits come.

They will never fix this game, I have given up upon whining about it myself. Axis players have enjoyed their early release advantage days, now the allies have it. So be it, the game will bleed out in the next year or so. Will never aquire the player base Vcoh had.

Enjoy the current balance while it lasts, it will get far worse very very soon haha.
16 May 2015, 20:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Meh many issues will be addressed next patch don't you worry too much.

120s still OP tho.
16 May 2015, 20:20 PM
Donator 11

I find it funny that when a thread discusses the Soviet faction being more powerfull or more potent, it is almost always shut down or overrun by players whom favor the Soviet faction and defend it to the death.

Do the same for the Ostheer or OKW as being weaker, less potent, my god you might as well 'Gegen die mauer'

These threads won't help us, the new faction will offset balance even further, I fear they will not be able to fix it now, let alone when the brits come.

They will never fix this game, I have given up upon whining about it myself. Axis players have enjoyed their early release advantage days, now the allies have it. So be it, the game will bleed out in the next year or so. Will never aquire the player base Vcoh had.

Enjoy the current balance while it lasts, it will get far worse very very soon haha.

Why do you play a game you hate so much?
16 May 2015, 20:21 PM

This forum has became a joke since everyone knows the next patch pre-release notes (and some already consider themselves better than others because of it :snfPeter: ) yet no one can discuss about it, its like, I don't know, a meeting for phisycians who can only discuss gravity while 99% of them knows quantum physics and the organizers don't give a fuck
16 May 2015, 20:21 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I've seen little but negative shit-talk by you on this forum. This sucks, that sucks, bibble bibble bibble. ... I wish there was an ignore button on this forum, so that I could filter children like you. Get some common sense?

I bet you will be the first one, or amongst the first, to complain that the alpha/beta has bugs and is not finished like a retail game
16 May 2015, 20:22 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 20:20 PMFuzz

Why do you play a game you hate so much?

Who says I play it much let alone often? I like to fuel the flames on this forum. This forum pretty much disgust me with the obvious people who deffend factions that are bullshit.

Everyone just keeps biting and falling for obvious troll threads. I will keep making them :)
16 May 2015, 20:24 PM

Permanently Banned
Meh many issues will be addressed next patch don't you worry too much.

120s still OP tho.

When? summer 2017 ? Relic takes its time
16 May 2015, 20:25 PM
Donator 11

Who says I play it much let alone often? I like to fuel the flames on this forum. This forum pretty much disgust me with the obvious people who deffend factions that are bullshit.

Everyone just keeps biting and falling for obvious troll threads. I will keep making them :)

yeah, okay :mellow:
16 May 2015, 20:26 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

This forum has became a joke since everyone knows the next patch pre-release notes (and some already consider themselves better than others because of it :snfPeter: ) yet no one can discuss about it, its like, I don't know, a meeting for phisycians who can only discuss gravity while 99% of them knows quantum physics and the organizers don't give a fuck

NDA is NDA. Live with it. :)

This is not a forum to permit unlicensed release of stuff, subject to an NDA. Is that so difficult for you to understand?
16 May 2015, 20:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Excessive flame post invised
16 May 2015, 20:29 PM

Permanently Banned

NDA is NDA. Live with it. :)

This is not a forum to permit unlicensed release of stuff, subject to an NDA. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

NDA covers the aspects that must remain secret and may not be spilled. If relic puts hints and almost every aspect of this NDA material in their game files (notes etc), then NDA doesn't cover it anymore, they have uncovered it themselves. Whats not a secret can't be covered, neither by relic nor an NDA.

Happened with the beta as well, it was everywhere on youtube after like a month
16 May 2015, 20:31 PM

Permanently Banned
Do you guys even know how amazing Wehrmacht is against the soviets? A little bit of micro comes a long a way.

A little bit of soviets cheese goes a lot further
16 May 2015, 20:33 PM

[...] I wish there was an ignore button on this forum, [...]

+1 I also want a ignore button for several people . . .
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS