Login

russian armor

Conversion abilities destroy flow

22 Apr 2015, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 11:27 AMJohnnyB

Lol, I wouldn't let you balance not even a billiard game.

Not really surprised here.
People in puberty doesn't really have much saying when it comes to allowing others to do stuff.
22 Apr 2015, 12:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 08:27 AMAladdin

Fuel to Ammo conversion is very unfair?

therefore, the MP to Fuel in Soviet industry is immensely unfair?!!

My god you dont read any posts do you, look above. There is a huge trade off in windustry that the transfer abilities do not have
22 Apr 2015, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 11:27 AMJohnnyB

Lol, I wouldn't let you balance not even a billiard game.

Please go over this list and try arguing, he laid out facts just like a few others have in this thread which you never seem to do.

these arguments are suported claims backing up why CAS resource redistribution >>>>>>>> other resource conversion abilities.

This further spirals worse in larger game modes due to other players making up for the CAS player's deficiency in armor.
22 Apr 2015, 14:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 06:21 AMJohnnyB

Why spamming railway arty which will never hit a thing when you can convert, convert convert, build your blob and, in addition, place that arty officer in it with his abilities? I promise you, Ostruppen doctrine gren+pgren blob > CAS blob. But people will rather use the ostruppen for early map invasion.

If used correctly, this doctrine will start the same amount of whinings as CAS does.

I would disagree, because the skill needed is much higher than:

Convert M->F
Recon Pass
Skill Plane
22 Apr 2015, 15:37 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

Converting fuel->muni isn't "100% efficient", it's way over 100% in terms of relative quantity of munitions. You don't have three times as much muni as fuel, but that's the ratio you get for the convert ability.

Regarding caches in terms of muni vs fuel as people were discussing above:

50 / 3 = 16.66 minutes for 1 fuel cache to generate 50 fuel
150 / 5 = 30 minutes for 1 munitions cache to generate 150 munitions

So fuel caches will generate munitions 1.8x faster than munitions caches will when using CAS doctrine. 50 fuel-> 83 munitions would be the "correct" ratio to make these even, however nobody would trade 50 fuel for 83 munitions because one is simply more valuable than the other. However, I think 120 munitions might be more fair for the conversion.

In regards to your first statement, Im pretty certain you do not understand what he means by 100% efficient. The way that I interpreted his statement is that you will always receive the same amount of munition for the same amount of fuel. This is not true for most other conversions as they depend on your fuel/muni income at the time ( OKW mechanized great example).
22 Apr 2015, 16:54 PM

Soviet windustry. The only commander in the game where you can be staring at 500 FU and have 0MP to do anything with it even though you only have combat engineers. And somehow OP. Good to know.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 19
South Africa 2
unknown 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %