Login

russian armor

New Factions ideas; Yes That's Plural! 2nd Sino Japanese War

22 Apr 2015, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 15:55 PMJason
I vote for a Polish faction. Polish lancers charging at a panzer division is all we need in this game

Oh natural selection, why have you abandoned us, now individuals too stupid to live prosper well...
23 Apr 2015, 03:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 19:07 PMKatitof

Oh natural selection, why have you abandoned us, now individuals too stupid to live prosper well...

Haha. An expected reply from a communist fanboy.

On your way now champ.
23 Apr 2015, 04:10 AM

I like the idea, however i think it is little bit too many infantries i count 7 infantry groups and no mortar team or indirect fire team (could have CPC Type 92 battalion gun [which is japanese gun but CPC use it all the time], should function like OKW LeGI 18 but shorter range more damage?), no HMG team (PMT type 24 maxim pretty neat redesign Maxim that can use as AA HMG like those mount on the tanks, should have ability to toggle AA mode),

another thought one commander abilities
CPC commander
over night trap China Will Never Die is not unique at all

over night trap should change to some thing like "Behind enemy line activities" that will decap and destroy cache of a point, if there is no enemy unit at that area that time, if there is enemy units in the area will not decap or destroy cache but reveal them.

China never die change to a passive ability "Guerrilla Warfare" that can build hideouts that is invisible to enemy and troops can hide inside when use hold fire can act as trenches but revealed once spoted or fire from. also CPC units able to build tunnel between houses or bushes (dig to there) so like a HMG garrison in a building CPC fighters can dig to the building and flush them out and take over the building if there is only 1 sq and kill 1-2 models in process. dig time base on distances.

White Sun Blue Sky Plan
should have KMT officer expendables, as call in and take out repaid conscription. a sq of 5 fill with officers equip with Thompson act as shock troops less armor little higher dps becuase of Thompson
23 Apr 2015, 06:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2015, 19:07 PMKatitof

Well, we have you, don't we?
23 Apr 2015, 07:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2015, 03:50 AMJason

Haha. An expected reply from a communist fanboy.

On your way now champ.

And yet you are the one eating propaganda like an infant sucking a tit :thumb:
23 Apr 2015, 07:45 AM

I like the idea, however i think it is little bit too many infantries i count 7 infantry groups and no mortar team or indirect fire team (could have CPC Type 92 battalion gun [which is japanese gun but CPC use it all the time], should function like OKW LeGI 18 but shorter range more damage?), no HMG team (PMT type 24 maxim pretty neat redesign Maxim that can use as AA HMG like those mount on the tanks, should have ability to toggle AA mode),

another thought one commander abilities
CPC commander
over night trap China Will Never Die is not unique at all

over night trap should change to some thing like "Behind enemy line activities" that will decap and destroy cache of a point, if there is no enemy unit at that area that time, if there is enemy units in the area will not decap or destroy cache but reveal them.

China never die change to a passive ability "Guerrilla Warfare" that can build hideouts that is invisible to enemy and troops can hide inside when use hold fire can act as trenches but revealed once spoted or fire from. also CPC units able to build tunnel between houses or bushes (dig to there) so like a HMG garrison in a building CPC fighters can dig to the building and flush them out and take over the building if there is only 1 sq and kill 1-2 models in process. dig time base on distances.

White Sun Blue Sky Plan
should have KMT officer expendables, as call in and take out repaid conscription. a sq of 5 fill with officers equip with Thompson act as shock troops less armor little higher dps becuase of Thompson

In my current write up, the Police Militia Tier 0 unit can permanently convert into "Type 24 HMG team or Type 41 Mountain Gun Team (works like pack howie, only with slightly better AT); conversions costs 45muni and 3-5 second conversion time"

This should help cover the HMG and "mortar".

A passive that insta destroys a cache may be difficult to balance, but is an interesting idea. Also a digging passive is unique but I'm unsure if the current CoH2 resources can accommodate that.

Also, true that there isn't any call in infantry at the moment but I felt at this time the China faction already had buildable elite infantry so Rapid Conscription seemed adequate both thematically and practically.

But keep sending in ideas, its all good stuff!

23 Apr 2015, 21:41 PM

wont happen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 14
South Africa 2
unknown 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W