Login

russian armor

Removed map from autopool

10 Apr 2015, 22:09 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Now if you guys could just go and give some feedback on the map (Eindhoven) Here, it would be of great help. It's not a finished build btw, never tested it before it got out to the automatch. :help:
10 Apr 2015, 22:39 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Why omit the "d" from Einhoven? Even CaptEend was shocked
10 Apr 2015, 23:32 PM

Are they fixing the stupid tiny map with the hill at the bottom that doesn't block shots? I lost my first game on it because a JPIV fired its quantum phasing rounds through a goddamn giant hill and killed my sherman.
11 Apr 2015, 08:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Why omit the "d" from Einhoven? Even CaptEend was shocked

This is a typo, i remember i was checking the name "Eindhoven" on the internet, so i knew i had it written wrong, but i never came back for another update to fix it. >_<
11 Apr 2015, 09:47 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Don't give the Estonian a hard time unless you can spell "Kilingi-Nõmme" without looking it up
11 Apr 2015, 09:52 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

:D lol man! Thanks i guess.
11 Apr 2015, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2015, 15:57 PMPorygon

What is your definition of flame?
You are fine with bridge campfest, artyfest in automatch?

Dafug

I dont get you guys, what is wrong with that? Isn't this part of war?
Its a serious question!!! I am hearing this from many people. Why is this a thing?
11 Apr 2015, 17:13 PM
Patrion 27

I dont get you guys, what is wrong with that? Isn't this part of war?
Its a serious question!!! I am hearing this from many people. Why is this a thing?

Freezing to death was also a major part of the war but that doesn't mean blizzard maps are good.
11 Apr 2015, 18:01 PM

Freezing to death was also a major part of the war but that doesn't mean blizzard maps are good.

Thats what i mean, what is the problem with that? Could you explain?

I get it the the gameplay is different but i dont see a problem in this. Must be the gameplay always very fast or i dont know what else? Is this not a way to give the game more ways to play it? In a map with bridges the arty becomes more effective, in maps with snow the light vehicles and so on.
Example: the players say that the arty in the game is not viable. But if you play the right map then it is.

I really dont see the problem with that. As i said, it only gives the game more variety!!!
I like all the maps more or less, as long they are balanced.

Must there be only one way to play this game? I dont think so.

I should make a thread and ask the forum for opinions :-)
11 Apr 2015, 21:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Zerglings too kawaii
12 Apr 2015, 16:48 PM

Why would they remove Wolfs Lair and not maps with obvious design flaws, such as Sittard or Bystraya Voda????
12 Apr 2015, 16:55 PM

Why would they remove Wolfs Lair and not maps with obvious design flaws, such as Sittard or Bystraya Voda????

:foreveralone:
12 Apr 2015, 20:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

About Pokemon, yeah it's for grown ups. I will laugh later.
About my avatar, it's a picture of an Ancient Greek solder. That shows how little you know.
About feeling stupid for writing this, probably you are!!!!
About your opinion of the game, it is your opinion and not everybody thinks that (obviusly and thank god for that). What you said is the biggest part of coh, I know that. People are different, like the pokemons (to speak a language that you understand).
You know porygon, I would respect your opinion if you didn't call me (and others) stupid. If you would display your opinion like a mature person and not like an ignorant Preak maybe then I would consider respecting you.

And so you know , coh is more than just what you said. It's much more. Ups, I guess you learned something today ( if you are open minded ).

Dude, i may not agree on how Porygon express himself, but you are failing hard here.

-PORYGONS avatar is an image of a ZERGLING (Starcraft unit). It's an ingame blizzard image, not fanart.
-In the same way Smash can be played by kids, competitive scene is a completely different thing.
BTW, you are just despicting a game in the same way he is doing it against "compstomp/arty spam" style of maps.

Anyway, keep fighting each other. I just wanted to correct those 2 points.
12 Apr 2015, 20:48 PM

Dude, i may not agree on how Porygon express himself, but you are failing hard here.

-PORYGONS avatar is an image of a ZERGLING (Starcraft unit). It's an ingame blizzard image, not fanart.
-In the same way Smash can be played by kids, competitive scene is a completely different thing.
BTW, you are just despicting a game in the same way he is doing it against "compstomp/arty spam" style of maps.

Anyway, keep fighting each other. I just wanted to correct those 2 points.

Nah, it is a fanart. Because the animation is too popular, Blizzard get it in game officially.
12 Apr 2015, 21:01 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

To the gentleman from the West: please try to emulate the good manners of your countrymen from Tokyo? Thanks :)

Back to Topic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 157
Russian Federation 83
unknown 8
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W