Login

russian armor

Relic's Roadmap

PAGES (7)down
2 Apr 2015, 23:01 PM

Good stream. More than I expected. Things need a lot time to be developed. Everyone who is working in a developing department knows why. I am happy with what they did today and I am looking forward to it
2 Apr 2015, 23:24 PM

Relic definitely has me interested for the future of CoH2. The British Army returning AND actual leader boards in-game(Hopefully)? This is splendid news to me and i'm willing to wait while Relic works on these things.
2 Apr 2015, 23:24 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I enjoyed the stream and I'm actually putting some faith in the future now. If we can get a stable game that runs smooth, with less input delay/freezes and with more reasons to play (leaderboards system, hopefully with leagues) I'm going to start playing hardcore again :)
2 Apr 2015, 23:26 PM

Did Quinn lose weight?
2 Apr 2015, 23:30 PM

Did they say faction or factions?
2 Apr 2015, 23:31 PM

One how soon these things are down the line. Bugs,optimization and balance still need some tweaking. Hope they get most of that sorted out first before moving on with new content.
2 Apr 2015, 23:35 PM

Thank you for that Stream Relic! Was a nice suprise, and its a great step in the right direction! Also, nice with the new faction. I think it will be fun having 3 factions facing 2 :D Germans wont have diiversity, but the power, which they allready have :D
2 Apr 2015, 23:36 PM

Did they say faction or factions?

I wondered if I was the only one thinking this. Why "faction" and not "factions" ?
2 Apr 2015, 23:39 PM

I wondered if I was the only one thinking this. Why "faction" and not "factions" ?

This to a certain extent doesn't really surprise me. Think about it sure we can have a brits faction to complete the Allied Major armies, but for axis? We all know as far as COH 2 is concerned only Germany as a nation is viable and Relic must not want a third German faction.
2 Apr 2015, 23:39 PM
Benefactor 3110

all critques are right but it is a good start.
2 Apr 2015, 23:40 PM
Coder Red Badge

Nice to have confirmation even though we knew all of this was on the way already.

Best parts are definitely the fact that they're aware of their performance problem and the fact that they're going to start selling user-generated cosmetic content. Less gameplay-affecting DLC is only good news for the game.
2 Apr 2015, 23:41 PM

The roadmap is useless to most of us. It may take months or years to see the result. (2016,2017 ?)
We want the things they can show us "Now"...
Are you excited ?
2 Apr 2015, 23:42 PM

This roadmap looks great, unfortunately I wasnt able to catch the stream live :(

Did they say anything to the "Balance-Focused Support" thingie in the roadmap, like if they want to do regular updates or is everything more specific NDA'd?
2 Apr 2015, 23:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

PleasenomoreJerriespleasenomoreJerriespleasenomoreJerriespleasenomoreJerriespleasenomoreJerries
2 Apr 2015, 23:54 PM

Nice to have confirmation even though we knew all of this was on the way already.

Best parts are definitely the fact that they're aware of their performance problem and the fact that they're going to start selling user-generated cosmetic content. Less gameplay-affecting DLC is only good news for the game.

An positive post about Relic from Inverse. Relic MUST really have done something right :D
2 Apr 2015, 23:55 PM
Donator 11

Thank you for that Stream Relic! Was a nice suprise, and its a great step in the right direction! Also, nice with the new faction. I think it will be fun having 3 factions facing 2 :D Germans wont have diiversity, but the power, which they allready have :D

Power got lost somewhere between l2p crying issues and balance patches.
3 Apr 2015, 00:06 AM

That stream was super meme-worthy.

I hope some clever people get to work making GIFs and stuff.

"Why can't you tell us?" "We just can't"
"Planes crashing into armies is cool to watch"
"We're excited about stuff that we can't tell you about" - The Stream

or my favorite: "The balance team is constantly in competition with what I like in the game" - Quinn 2015
3 Apr 2015, 00:12 AM
Donator 11

I hate seeing the guy who makes the most important decisions of coh2 barely can beat a easy AI... no wonder coh2's horrible shape at launch. Im sure he can create awesome singelplayer games but who the fuck cares about singelplayer in this day and age?
3 Apr 2015, 00:13 AM

I just want to take this moment to tell all those people who said there wouldn't be another faction, I told you so.
3 Apr 2015, 00:15 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

That's a nice map. Where is the bit about fixing bugs? It's still a coin-flip whether a unit will actually trow a grenade when you tell them to and you are talking about ESL? I can hear the broadcasters now: "A brilliant flank by OMGPOP, now all he needs to do is throw a grenade on the MG42 and Jesulins lines will crumble! Oh.. wait.. it looks like OMGPOPs riflemen bugged out and won't throw the grenade! This means Jesulin wins! What a game!!1!".

Massive comeback by jesulin but now his tiger get ambushed by two paks but thank god that main gun destroyed crit saved him.. oh nevermind there was a recon plane falling out of the sky and finished it off :snfQuinn:
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment