Login

russian armor

New Patch - New Bugs

1 Apr 2015, 21:35 PM
Patrion 28

probably a lack of QA
1 Apr 2015, 21:38 PM

Iv just had the USF m21 mortar HT decide that it didn't want to fire, they would start the aiming animation and then just stop.
1 Apr 2015, 23:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Not new, but the phasing vehicles is kinda annoying (specially when your lights vehicles get stuck inside other light vehicles wrecks and can't get out)
1 Apr 2015, 23:57 PM

On Pavlov House OKW able to spawn FJ from destroyed buildings.
2 Apr 2015, 00:45 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 19:31 PMGiaA
http://www.coh2.org/replay/32886/new-usf-mortar-halftrack-bugged

Mortar Halftrack is not working.

got that before patch too. try to use it, and after 5 min, it refused to shoot through the entire game. lawl.
2 Apr 2015, 11:50 AM

Since it's hmm let's say bug it's pointless to make new thread but...

Relic, are you serious? Alpha testers, did you notice it and Relic just did nothing about it?

After T70, a switched spawn spot to the same place where my USF mate had (he could easily spawn tanks from that point - you see the flag - yet my T34 decided that T70 cannot sit alone...)

Adding map with such broken base into maps list is just...
2 Apr 2015, 12:15 PM

This happens because relic doesn't let people like us test before patch. Or maybe they do and they don't listen?
2 Apr 2015, 13:53 PM

HEAT barrage (the VET 1 ability) on pack howitzer don't always work...is this new bug? Or I just haven't noticed it before.

Also after each game the faction percentages just say 0% - 0%. Not sure if it affects joining a match, but have to exit the game to fix it.
2 Apr 2015, 13:57 PM

But.. But.. They said they tested.. :foreveralone:
2 Apr 2015, 13:57 PM

Wow QA is realy doing a good job. I am excited about the level of quality in relics product and i hope the rest of the industry are trying to keep up with relics high standards.
2 Apr 2015, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 13:43 PMnigo
from reddit:

So OKW can salvage all the wrecks on Pavlov's House... easily 100+ fuel available for them right from the start. Hope relic is aware

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/311zak/pavlovs_house_exploit/

I'm sorry if this are the reason for your loss.
I totally forgot about this ability. I hope no other problems will show up.
2 Apr 2015, 14:02 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 13:58 PMNebaka

I'm sorry if this was the reason for your loss.
I totally forgot about this ability. I hope no other problems will show up.

I'm taking the opportunity to say:

Great map!!!
2 Apr 2015, 14:45 PM

I don't understand why Relic doesn't just use community members to check maps. They could have a free QA team of mapmakers in exchange for promising to give the maps created by those volunteers special consideration for inclusion in the automatch pool. That would be a win/win situation for everyone - mapmakers could increase their skills and Relic gets free QA, and we get more people making better maps, with higher quality control.

I really don't understand how you claim to have QA and don't playtest enough to notice US vehicles can't enter a map because of the base placements. It's already happened on some maps, I can understand the mapmaker overlooking this, but they really ought to have a checklist somewhere with stuff like that on it when looking at new maps.

During the WFA beta plenty of people complained about the US base layout, it making pathfinding in the base more difficult, etc and earlier issues with vehicle entry. Did Relic give two shits and change the design to something more sensible? No.

2 Apr 2015, 15:10 PM
Patrion 14

also in wolf's lair, units can shoot through the main concrete bunker in the middle. which is just lol.
2 Apr 2015, 15:35 PM

I cannot play the game anymore. It always says that it has issues connecting to the servers. Everything was fine the day before the patch.
Tried rebooting, reinstalling,...

I know there is already a thread in the official forums. No solution.

That is it for me I guess.
2 Apr 2015, 16:27 PM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 15:35 PMSchewi
I cannot play the game anymore. It always says that it has issues connecting to the servers. Everything was fine the day before the patch.
Tried rebooting, reinstalling,...

That is it for me I guess.

I have had this problem in the past. I suggest that you check to see if you are "online" on steam. For some reason I have had a patch switch me to "offline" and then I get the error you are describing.
2 Apr 2015, 16:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2015, 16:27 PMDucati

I have had this problem in the past. I suggest that you check to see if you are "online" on steam. For some reason I have had a patch switch me to "offline" and then I get the error you are describing.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that doesnt work for me. Time will hopefully fix it.

EDIT: Fixed it. It was my antivirus
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak