Login

russian armor

What are you expecting from the British Army?

11 Jul 2015, 16:46 PM

as someone who has relatives that served in the merchant navy, sending vital supplies and equipment to aide the soviets, "living" in constant fear in some of the most dangerous and grueling waters/conditions imaginable on this planet, i will suggest that bravery be measured in a multitude of ways; otherwise, i shall hold my tongue.

Its k bro i got you covered.

Will Brits have a cowardice counter so it will be historically accurate?

"Tom, is that huns approaching? Yea mate, time to rule the waves back to London"

Ignorant twat.

Sorted :)
11 Jul 2015, 17:09 PM

Permanently Banned
Not to become an arty faction that can just blow the crap out of you from anywhere on the map all game.

A faction that doesn't turn the entire map and your base into a lunar surface every fucking game from the command center sim city locking down key zones of the map.

Please for the love of god, no non doc arty emplacements, we really don't need arty spam being a thing again. Especially with this squad bunching, if brits become have even more of a 1 shot lol-mode faction thank the soviets I will probably uninstall.

One shot bullshit > skill.
11 Jul 2015, 17:56 PM

Was not it brits who dropped incendiary bombs on german cilivians?
What are you trying to tell us? It was war. I don´t think it was nice either. But we Germans started the bomb war, so I don´t hold any grudge against them.

What´s far worse is an army solely driven by revenge, mass raping German civilians, massacring Poles, totally denying freedom of speech and oppressing the people for another 40 years and still having the audacity to entitle themselves as a liberator.

You could surrender to the British and be sent to Canada, where you were treated well. Some prisoners even stayed after the war. If you surrendered to the Russians you could expect to die in a gulag. The crimes of the Soviet Union and Germany are quite different and of another caliber than those committed by the Western Allies.

So please stop bashing the British here.
11 Jul 2015, 18:00 PM
Donator 33

Brits even declared a war on us poor Finns :( they were real monsters!

11 Jul 2015, 18:47 PM

I hope they have a sniper.

OKW and USF not having real snipers upsets me.

I'm mainly expecting them to be the allied OKW. Tougher, more elite units that cost more money. Weird ass units like spotlight halftrack. Fireflies and Cromwells for days.
11 Jul 2015, 19:38 PM

tortoise kappa
11 Jul 2015, 19:42 PM

I predict British infantry to be miniature Obersoldaten.
11 Jul 2015, 19:47 PM

Late game, powerful air support and rewarding vet.
11 Jul 2015, 20:23 PM

I am expecting nothing but recycled content and design from Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor.

The developers currently at Relic didn't develop the original game mechanics that brought CoH such acclaim. CoH2 is a monument to Relic's assertion that their post-launch designs aren't flawed, despite the reality that both expansions were loathed and often boycotted out of virtually all competitive environments.

Because damnit, the players were wrong to not like the British in CoH1 and there will be no respite until everyone recognizes that Opposing Fronts was a brilliant, balanced, and competitive addition to the franchise.

:p
11 Jul 2015, 20:29 PM

The doors that way man.
11 Jul 2015, 22:52 PM
Donator 33

COH 1 Tommy squads were equal to Volksgrenadiers in DPS but they had better armor and could benefit from weapon upgrades and officer bonuses,

so if COH 2 Brit infantry are good at long range, it will force Wehrmacht Grenadiers in to a strange situation since they might not win a long range firefight against the bloody Tommies!

*EDIT* The Brits making a comeback might just mark the return of COH 1 the pioneer spam!

11 Jul 2015, 23:07 PM

In the stream devs said that they hope the brits will even out the large team games by bringing in things that the soviets and USF don't have. Namely defenses and Heavy Tanks. Take that with what you will.
11 Jul 2015, 23:54 PM

Tea and biscuits.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 24
Peru 11
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W