Login

russian armor

I figured out why Obersoldaten are so good

14 Mar 2015, 11:57 AM

They are Nazi vampires during late ww2 the Nazi's found vampires and promised them lots of victims in exchange for there service, now using the vampires only at night would not win them the war as the allies can take back the territory during the day as the vampires have a weakness to sunlight so the Nazi's did experiments which allowed them to fight during the day but they are not at their full power as exposure to the sun still weakens them not allowing to fight to their full extent

The reason allied soldiers can still fight and kill them is because after there first encounter with these "super" soldiers the Americans invented special ammunition to kill these vampires but it only kills them if it pierces their heart too bad they cant shoot for shit
Also researchers found out that the religious dedication Americans have for freedom, oil and everything thats American weakens the vampires so technically the Americans did win the war as without them the vampires wouldve been able to fight at full power eventually

So anyways the reason the vampires are in the game is because they found some in real life and the vampires hypnotized them to add them (the vampires) into the game as Obersoldaten, notice how if you google Obersoldaten that you wont find anything other than the ingame unit thats because the vampires had to be under a guise so that it wont raise any suspicion

Now most the Nazi vampires or Obersoldaten as relic calls them are on the run because if you're a Nazi thats bad if you're a vampire thats bad if you're a Nazi vampire THATS VERY BAD
14 Mar 2015, 12:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2015, 11:57 AMmedhood

14 Mar 2015, 12:30 PM
Donator 11

14 Mar 2015, 12:38 PM

How can Obersoldaten be real if our eyes aren't real?
14 Mar 2015, 12:56 PM

They say skeletons are inside us, but that is not true, we are inside skeletons for we are actually brains.
14 Mar 2015, 13:00 PM

How can Obersoldaten be real if our eyes aren't real?

Jaden Smith you're on the wrong website this is CoH2.org not twitter
14 Mar 2015, 14:32 PM

14 Mar 2015, 14:48 PM

So, what you're saying, if I'm right, and so correct me if I'm wrong...

Is that when the Brits go live... They're commanded by a lady called Wingates they're going to have a two man Alucard/Seras squad?

Count me right the garden in for that pudding.
14 Mar 2015, 14:53 PM

How many joints did you puff to write this lol?
14 Mar 2015, 14:55 PM

So, what you're saying, if I'm right, and so correct me if I'm wrong...

Is that when the Brits go live... They're commanded by a lady called Wingates they're going to have a two man Alucard/Seras squad?

Count me right the garden in for that pudding.

I hope so. I might also have some ideas for the Italian army...

14 Mar 2015, 15:04 PM

In Wolfenstein the New Order they are called Ubersoldat, instead of Obersoldat

:snfPeter:
14 Mar 2015, 15:45 PM

In Wolfenstein the New Order they are called Ubersoldat, instead of Obersoldat

Relic should have just called them Ubersoldaten too. Instead they tried to poorly disguise them by calling them Obersoldaten; which makes absolutely no sense.
14 Mar 2015, 15:52 PM

Relic should have just called them Ubersoldaten too. Instead they tried to poorly disguise them by calling them Obersoldaten; which makes absolutely no sense.

They are actually called SS Vets in the files I believe, but of course Relic can't name the unit that.

Ober's are just supposed to be veterans who have seen basically everything, the most "elite" unit. Not super soldiers.

Ubersoldat means "Super Soldiers"

Obersoldat just means "Top solider"

Kinda the same, but not. Obers are the best of the best, Uber's are genetically enhanced.
14 Mar 2015, 16:00 PM
Donator 33

Atleast we only have Obers to worry about, since it could be alot worse (i dont think the "special ammunition" has silver on it, since most Vampires are immune to it, but Fire works everytime so no wonder flamers are so good vs OBERS)

14 Mar 2015, 16:21 PM
Donator 11

It's because they're modeled after late-war Friedhelm from Generation War MVGame

14 Mar 2015, 17:04 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Joke thread removed to Scrap Yard
15 Mar 2015, 01:56 AM

Joke thread removed to Scrap Yard

This isnt a joke thread this is a serious issue, the only reason you have to move it is because you're a vampire Obersoldaten and dont want people to find out who really are but I know the truth, Oberfeldwebel Hans Schultz!
15 Mar 2015, 13:55 PM

aye look man I'm a vampire and I aint gone deal with this shit u know what I'm sayin? damn -.-
5 Apr 2015, 01:38 AM

It seems the Obersoldaton lost their powers sorta
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight