Login

russian armor

20-30 crashes?! Come on Relic!

12 Mar 2015, 20:16 PM

Like I said in replay, few crashes are amazing, but over 20 which completly destory army?

New usage of CAS, kamikaze planes everywhere (Japan faction on board).

12 Mar 2015, 20:39 PM

Permanently Banned
4v4

no suprise

Inb4 "4v4 is scrub mode, and should never be balanced" :snfPeter:
12 Mar 2015, 20:48 PM

4v4

no suprise

Inb4 "4v4 is scrub mode, and should never be balanced" :snfPeter:

Sometimes you just want to relax and go for 4v4 with friends but then 30 planes strike at your units :snfPeter:
12 Mar 2015, 21:03 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Sometimes you just want to relax and go for 4v4 with friends but then 30 planes strike at your units :snfPeter:

Relaxing in 4v4s? :snfCHVGame:
12 Mar 2015, 21:07 PM

It's funny how getting Anti-Aircraft weapons is actually harmful when playing against a doctrine called Close Air Support.
12 Mar 2015, 21:43 PM
Donator 11

It's funny how getting Anti-Aircraft weapons is actually harmful when playing against a doctrine called Close Air Support.

Relic logic.
12 Mar 2015, 23:50 PM
Patrion 14

CAS aint going anywhere... might as well #adapt... kappa keepo and other stupid kappas
12 Mar 2015, 23:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2015, 23:50 PMpigsoup
CAS aint going anywhere... might as well #adapt... kappa keepo and other stupid kappas

No one said CAS should dissapear. It's all about crashes. Few are fine but 30?
And the best part is that you are making AA to counter planes but in fact you don't counter them, you make them more deadly, so what's the point of AA units?

There is nothing to adapt.
12 Mar 2015, 23:57 PM
Patrion 14

the whole air v. anti air might as well be non existent. for single pass airplanes, such mechanic actually doesnt exist. and apparently plane crashed add fresh uncertainty to the battlefield.

this problem is exaggerated in this doctrine and from many CAS related topics that came before and pquemish's comment about airplane crashes, look like neither the commander or plane crashes are going anywhere. the game that you had will always be a possibility.

#adapt
13 Mar 2015, 00:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2015, 23:57 PMpigsoup
the whole air v. anti air might as well be non existent. for single pass airplanes, such mechanic actually doesnt exist. and apparently plane crashed add fresh uncertainty to the battlefield.

this problem is exaggerated in this doctrine and from many CAS related topics that came before and pquemish's comment about airplane crashes, look like neither the commander or plane crashes are going anywhere. the game that you had will always be a possibility.

#adapt

Planes crashes are completly fine.
If I lose something to plane crash, Im not bitching about it. It happens. But when plane hits your units every 3-4mins there is something wrong, and you have to admit it.

I want something to counter recons for example.
For this I need AA unit.
And my AA unit is changing planes into kamikaze planes which kill stuff all the time and everywhere.

And like I said, you can't adapt to something which does not have any counter.
It's like if we had Super Pershing and none axis unit could penetrate it - #adapt.

When planes crashes kill more stuff than players there is something really wrong and some kind of fix is needed like crits instead of damage or something like that.

13 Mar 2015, 00:25 AM
Patrion 14

trust me. nobody has more problem with anything related to airplane abilities and everything that comes with them (i.e. plane crashes) than me.

i was saying "#adapt" ironically, hence i said stupidest things like "kappa" and "keepo".

and while i think there might be a change in the whole plane crash mechanic but there is probably more chance that everything will be status quo.
13 Mar 2015, 09:40 AM

Since the planes can crash anywhere, theyan kill enemy units as well. So what is the Problem ? I find it even more funny. Random shit exploding evrywhere on the battlefield it s like war on top of a volcano :D
13 Mar 2015, 09:55 AM

Since the planes can crash anywhere, theyan kill enemy units as well. So what is the Problem ? I find it even more funny. Random shit exploding evrywhere on the battlefield it s like war on top of a volcano :D

Not really... Plane will fall down in, let's say, circle around your AA. There are very small chances it will fall at the enemy, unless you keep AA truck at frontline but I doubt it.
Since AA is somewhere behind your lines, 80% chances that plane will crush on you.
They lost 2 volks to planes.
I lost AA, Ambulance, Scott and something more. Add my teammates to this. I alone lost more than whole enemy team so...

Planes wont crash at your opponent, or they will but ver rarely.
Unless you target strafe from enemy to you, but that's not gonna happen.
If you target strafe from you to enemy or from side, it will crash at your enemy, always.
13 Mar 2015, 09:58 AM

Not really... Plane will fall down in, let's say, circle around your AA. There are very small chances it will fall at the enemy, unless you keep AA truck at frontline but I doubt it.
Since AA is somewhere behind your lines, 80% chances that plane will crush on you.
They lost 2 volks to planes.
I lost AA, Ambulance, Scott and something more. Add my teammates to this. I alone lost more than whole enemy team so...

Planes wont crash at your opponent, or they will but ver rarely

The reason these planes crashed on you was because single strafe planes are always flying towards your enemy normally, so if it gets shot down who do you think it's going to land on? The person it was heading towards.

After like the 3rd crash why didn't you just turn off your AA? The strafes can be avoided with out shooting the plane down.
13 Mar 2015, 10:05 AM

The reason these planes crashed on you was because single strafe planes are always flying towards your enemy normally, so if it gets shot down who do you think it's going to land on? The person it was heading towards.

After like the 3rd crash why didn't you just turn off your AA? The strafes can be avoided with out shooting the plane down.

Maybe because of recons?

Do you know how stupid it sounds? Turn of AA mode so AA unit won't shoot down planes.
This is like get out your crew from Jackson so it won't kill Pz4.

Thanks Relic!
13 Mar 2015, 10:12 AM

Maybe because of recons?

Do you know how stupid it sounds? Turn of AA mode so AA unit won't shoot down planes.
This is like get out your crew from Jackson so it won't kill Pz4.

Thanks Relic!

I think plane crashes are stupid but in this case you were being a dodo by just keeping the AA on despite the numerous plane crashes and the fact you couldn't shoot the strafing planes down before they could let their load off.

Relic should get rid of RNG plane crashes, but the reason why you were being reemed so hard was because all the strafes and recon were flying towards you.
13 Mar 2015, 10:18 AM

I think plane crashes are stupid but in this case you were being a dodo by just keeping the AA on despite the numerous plane crashes and the fact you couldn't shoot the strafing planes down before they could let their load off.

Relic should get rid of RNG plane crashes, but the reason why you were being reemed so hard was because all the strafes and recon were flying towards you.

And you think that without AA mode, AA truck won't shoot down planes? It will and it will do very good. Not as well as in AA mode, but still.

We are getting close to dangerous statement where CAS (Air commander) will deny AA units of your enemy while it should be opposite.
13 Mar 2015, 10:24 AM

And you think that without AA mode, AA truck won't shoot down planes? It will and it will do very good. Not as well as in AA mode, but still.

We are getting close to dangerous statement where CAS (Air commander) will deny AA units of your enemy while it should be opposite.

Why do you think that CAS should be literally unusable because your enemy made 1 AA unit? Plane crashes being dumb is one thing, thinking that a AA HT should negate an entire commander is well, stupid.
13 Mar 2015, 10:27 AM

Why do you think that CAS should be literally unusable because your enemy made 1 AA unit? Plane crashes being dumb is one thing, thinking that a AA HT should negate an entire commander is well, stupid.

And why it should not? I go for pure Air doctrine so pure AA unit should counter my abilities so if I want use them I need to destroy AA unit or use planes out of the range.

Right now AA unit is not helping to prevent planes. It helps your enemy to make planes even more deadly.

CAS best ability is fuel->muni and AA has nothing to do with it.
CAS on the other hand negates any howizters. No enitre commander but howizters.

AA does not negate all commader. You still have conversion and Stuka dive bomb.
13 Mar 2015, 10:31 AM

And why it should not? I go for pure Air doctrine so pure AA unit should counter my abilities so if I want use them I need to destroy AA unit or use planes out of the range.

Right now AA unit is not helping to prevent planes. It helps your enemy to make planes even more deadly.

CAS best ability is fuel->muni and AA has nothing to do with it.
CAS on the other hand negates any howizters. No enitre commander but howizters.

AA does not negate all commader. You still have conversion and Stuka dive bomb.

The AA HT's range is the entire map, there is no using special positioning of planes to avoid AA.

A unit that comes in at under 10 minutes shouldn't make 3/5 abilities of the commander literally unable to be used.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight