Login

russian armor

Jaeger Infantry

14 Mar 2015, 14:32 PM

1. You can't have JLI or Fallsch at the same time, they are in different commanders
2. Pathfinders are to fragile to be useful coming out of buildings
3. Para's come in by airplane, which can allow them to be dropped behind enemy lines, Fallsch should work the same way.

They are literally equal with Paths being slightly better till JLI go beyond Vet 3.

Jaeger vs Path at vet 0

Close range - Jaeger wins.
Long range - Jaeger wins.

Now add Jaeger's abilities and say one more time that Pathfinder are better

And Im no going to spawn them where Rifles or Cons are. Im going to spawn them behind crew weapons so without any micro I can move forward.
14 Mar 2015, 14:36 PM

Pathfinders should be USF's "Spwan behind enemy line" infantry unit. This unit makes more sense than "Storm troopers". Keep it classy COH.
14 Mar 2015, 14:38 PM

Jaeger vs Path at vet 0

Close range - Jaeger wins.
Long range - Jaeger wins.

Now add Jaeger's abilities and say one more time that Pathfinder are better

And Im no going to spawn them where Rifles or Cons are. Im going to spawn them behind crew weapons so without any micro I can move forward.

Close range Pathfinders have 12 more DPS than JLI do, and JLI do have good abilities, but they can't cloak at vet 0 like Paths can. They are similar, but each preforms about the same with Pathfinders being (and say it with me now) slightly better till they get out vetted.

And have you ever used JLI or storms? You need to micro the fuck out of them to avoid enemy troops so you can cause havoc, you are literally stating the opposite of reality in order to bitch about a unit almost nobody fucking uses.

14 Mar 2015, 14:43 PM

Close range Pathfinders have 12 more DPS than JLI do, and JLI do have good abilities, but they can't cloak at vet 0 like Paths can. They are similar, but each preforms about the same with Pathfinders being (and say it with me now) slightly better till they get out vetted.

And have you ever used JLI or storms? You need to micro the fuck out of them to avoid enemy troops so you can cause havoc, you are literally stating the opposite of reality in order to bitch about a unit almost nobody fucking uses.

You want to prove you that Jaeger will win at close range? And they will win even without losing of a single model.

Watch replay in the openening and say one more than that Jaeger must avoid enemy troops.

Wonder why this thread was about usage of Jaeger, until you came in with your amazing theories like in every other thread.

No one here is bithich or saying that Jaeger are OP, but it seems in your world, talking about Axis unit = bitching about it.
14 Mar 2015, 14:46 PM

You want to prove you that Jaeger will win at close range?

Watch replay in the openening and say one more than that Jaeger must avoid enemy troops.

Wonder why this thread was about usage of Jaeger, until you came in with your amazing theories like in every other thread.

Hero of the Fuhrer, refuses to admit defeat as the Allies surround him with Logic.
14 Mar 2015, 14:52 PM

Hero of the Fuhrer, refuses to admit defeat as the Allies surround him with Logic.

That is the one bullet his armor is completely impervious to. :creeper:
14 Mar 2015, 14:54 PM

You want to prove you that Jaeger will win at close range? And they will win even without losing of a single model.

No one here is bithich or saying that Jaeger are OP, but it seems in your world, talking about Axis unit = bitching about it.

You keep demanding that they not be able to come in behind the lines, which seems really silly if they are by your own admission, not OP.

The JLI in your opening were rarely being shot at, and your opponent was acting like an idiot. You are the king of posting 1 replay and then demanding everyone bow down before said replay as 100% accurate proof of your righteousness.

JLI are in every way fine at the moment, they don't need nerfs, they don't need buffs. Pathfinders being able to come from builds is fine by me.

Accusing me of being a Fascist, classy.
14 Mar 2015, 14:59 PM

You keep demanding that they not be able to come in behind the lines, which seems really silly if they are by your own admission, not OP.

The JLI in your opening were rarely being shot at, and your opponent was acting like an idiot. You are the king of posting 1 replay and then demanding everyone bow down before said replay as 100% accurate proof of your righteousness.

JLI are in every way fine at the moment, they don't need nerfs, they don't need buffs. Pathfinders being able to come from builds is fine by me.

Accusing me of being a Fascist, classy.

No they are not OP.
Spawning behind lines is OP/Broken/Rewarding without micro, not the unit.

Still want me to prove you how Paths are losing against Jaegers? Cause in every single thread you post something like this "X unit is weaker than Y" or something else about game mechanic and 9/10 cases you are wrong.
14 Mar 2015, 15:02 PM

No they are not OP.
Spawning behind lines is OP/Broken/Rewarding without micro, not the unit.

Still want me to prove you how Paths are losing against Jaegers? Cause in every single thread you post something like this "X unit is weaker than Y" or something else about game mechanic and 9/10 cases you are wrong.

You say shit like "Paths are way worse than JLI" which is obviously not true with a .8 second look through the unit stat files, as well as a .8 second look at the unit vet bonus's.

Stop blowing everything up bigger than it actually is, JLI are about equal to Pathfinders, at mid range which one wins is just pure RNG based on the sniping. At close Paths win, and long range JLI win.

And the spawning behind the lines thing isn't OP, it is with fallsch! But not JLI.
14 Mar 2015, 15:09 PM

You say shit like "Paths are way worse than JLI" which is obviously not true with a .8 second look through the unit stat files, as well as a .8 second look at the unit vet bonus's.

Stop blowing everything up bigger than it actually is, JLI are about equal to Pathfinders, at mid range which one wins is just pure RNG based on the sniping. At close Paths win, and long range JLI win.

And the spawning behind the lines thing isn't OP, it is with fallsch! But not JLI.

Why Im wasting time for such troll...

8/8 wins for Jaegers.
Once Path was able to kill 1 model and once to kill 2 models so this is best performance from Paths in 8 cases.

14 Mar 2015, 15:12 PM

Do you mind showing us DPS formula that you use that takes into account 70% death crit?

You spelled "better" wrong.
Open mod tools, spawn JLI, spawn pathfinders, repeat as many times as it takes for you to get it that you're spitting bullshit here.

And last but not lease, yes, spawning behind the lines with anything other then basic rifles on a squad with excelent scaling IS op.

Print this following line, because it might take some time until you'll get it:

JLI dps is much greater then stat say, because stats do NOT include 70% death crit which occurs 100% of the time when unit that was hit 2 times gets another hit from G43.
14 Mar 2015, 15:22 PM

Why Im wasting time for such troll...

8/8 wins for Jaegers.
Once Path was able to kill 1 model and once to kill 2 models so this is best performance from Paths in 8 cases.

Iv never once had JLI and Paths sit in front of each other and have a shoot off at point blank range so obviously what's happening here is a function of the JLI sniping ability since Paths have far better close range DPS.

For instance lets look at the DPS comparison graph

http://www.coh2-stats.com/compare?utf8=%E2%9C%93&squad1=jaeger_light_infantry_recon_squad_mp&squad2=pathfinder_squad_mp&commit=Compare

Paths are better till you hit about range 20, but the DPS tool doesn't take into account sniping, which as stated earlier is a tad tricky because weather your sniper is shooting at low health models is a gamble.

You spelled "better" wrong.
Open mod tools, spawn JLI, spawn pathfinders, repeat as many times as it takes for you to get it that you're spitting bullshit here.

And last but not lease, yes, spawning behind the lines with anything other then basic rifles on a squad with excelent scaling IS op.

Print this following line, because it might take some time until you'll get it:

JLI dps is much greater then stat say, because stats do NOT include 70% death crit which occurs 100% of the time when unit that was hit 2 times gets another hit from G43.

>Excellent scaling behind the lines

Do you understand the self contradiction in this statement? A JLI squad isn't going to hit high vet just sitting around behind the enemy lines. For it's vet to start making a big difference it needs to be around for a bit.

And it's 80%, but you cannot control what specific model the JLI sniper is shooting at, hence the RNG factor involved.

Pathfinders versus JLI is a tricky match up because Path's are only 4 men which makes them more vulnerable to sniping.
14 Mar 2015, 15:27 PM

The function of the instant kill on models lower than 40% health on Pathfinders is different, since with two models able to preform this ability you have a better chance of it happening.

The JLI ability in inherently more RNG based with only 1 G43 sniper in the group, but at 80% against smaller squads you have a higher chance of sniping models.

JLI versus 4 man squads > better. Pathfinders versus 5-6 men squads > better.

In conclusion: JLI preform better hunting small squads behind the lines, Pathfinders are great to keep around your rifle blob because they can wipe low health squads.

2 different units, 2 different types of sniping and utility.

Ultimately, not really that comparable, sorry I really even did when I should have taken into account the different unit rolls :foreveralone:
14 Mar 2015, 15:33 PM

You're dense one.

Perhaps now you'll get it when I will put it simply just for alex:

Arguing further against that is arguing against logic, common sense and sanity.
14 Mar 2015, 15:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2015, 15:33 PMKatitof
You're dense one.

Perhaps now you'll get it when I will put it simply just for alex:

Arguing further against that is arguing against logic, common sense and sanity.

Ironic, considering I just said that 2 posts ago.

But of course your raging hate boner for me cannot be stopped.
14 Mar 2015, 15:49 PM

I rage against stupid comments, I don't care about who an individual is, if he talks bs, then he talks bs.

It just happens that you have reached 3CP and activated "soviet industry" speed of producing these stupid comments, unreal comparisons and another dimension "combat situations", which pisses not only me, but every single other player here attempting to read or reason with you, only difference is, I have a hard time biting my tongue at times.

You are stubbornly saying that pathfinders are better when 100% of test situations prove exactly the opposite, you literally argue the sanity.
14 Mar 2015, 15:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2015, 15:49 PMKatitof
I rage against stupid comments, I don't care about who an individual is, if he talks bs, then he talks bs.

It just happens that you have reached 3CP and activated "soviet industry" speed of producing these stupid comments, unreal comparisons and another dimension "combat situations", which pisses not only me, but every single other player here attempting to read or reason with you, only difference is, I have a hard time biting my tongue at times.

You are stubbornly saying that pathfinders are better when 100% of test situations prove exactly the opposite, you literally argue the sanity.

dude stop being so salty, I agree with you. I literally just said that JLI and Paths have different rolls with JLI being better versus smaller squads and Paths being better versus bigger squads.

The JLI ability to snipe is RNG based to were the smaller the squad the better it is, and the Path being better versus bigger squads due to having 2 snipers instead of one.
14 Mar 2015, 15:56 PM

I'm pretty sure you can order the squad to attack a specific model.

nope
15 Mar 2015, 08:58 AM

nope

Sorry, you are right. I was told this was the case but i tested it now and it's not possible.
16 Mar 2015, 00:47 AM

Permanently Banned
What is the accuracy of the sniper rifle though? Thats the question. Also does the rifle take away 70% of the health of a model away, or does it just instakill below 70% while still doing normal damage as the other rifles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★