Login

russian armor

Next patch in March 31st

6 Mar 2015, 04:57 AM

There is no patch,its actually april fool's patch.Well i'm keeping to diablo 3 for now.
6 Mar 2015, 06:12 AM

REForever is such a good troll.
6 Mar 2015, 09:40 AM

Quick, cheaters! You have less then a month in which your cheats are still working. After that it will pass 2-3 weeks maybe in which you will not be able to play anymore 'cause your cheats won't work anymore.

I don't know why allways after a new patch the game is the old COH I know. After 2-3 weeks though (if I'm lucky maybe more), I find people that know everything you do, are allways inspired, and make no mistakes whatsoever. That means "skill" no? Yeah, right...
6 Mar 2015, 10:08 AM

Quick, cheaters! You have less then a month in which your cheats are still working. After that it will pass 2-3 weeks maybe in which you will not be able to play anymore 'cause your cheats won't work anymore.

I don't know why allways after a new patch the game is the old COH I know. After 2-3 weeks though (if I'm lucky maybe more), I find people that know everything you do, are allways inspired, and make no mistakes whatsoever. That means "skill" no? Yeah, right...

The fuck are you talking about? Is it possible to read the replay file while its written, please dont tell me that's possible.
6 Mar 2015, 10:16 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Mar 2015, 06:12 AMBurts
REForever is such a good troll.
Clearly not or we'd fail to identify him as one.
6 Mar 2015, 12:27 PM
Senior Editor Badge

community ask for more communications, right?

Relic will HYPE this patch until death. They have 25 days to do that.

Wait and see.
6 Mar 2015, 12:59 PM

The fuck are you talking about? Is it possible to read the replay file while its written, please dont tell me that's possible.

Have no idea what you are talking about but I'm sure there is a decent number of cheaters in COH2 and people who craft cheats for this game. Scum is scum.
6 Mar 2015, 13:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Anyone has a summary of the stream?
6 Mar 2015, 13:14 PM

Have no idea what you are talking about but I'm sure there is a decent number of cheaters in COH2 and people who craft cheats for this game. Scum is scum.

I dont think there are a lot of cheaters on CoH 2, coh 1 on the other hand was infested with maphackers.

PS: Nigo 4 president
6 Mar 2015, 13:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Anyone has a summary of the stream?

Patch is March 31st

No we cannot tell you what is in it

Romeo is great

We cannot say which casters to watch because whoever I don't mention will get upset

We forget to mention kluge and kluge gets upset

Kittens are OP and not in the patch

No we will not charge for the patch, stop trolling

We will showcase Pinsk Marshes and Lenin in comp stomp

Confirmed: AI really likes repairing bridges

Most bulletins stack

No further movements on breakfast fish

6 Mar 2015, 13:25 PM

This patch better contain some Ostheer buffs.
6 Mar 2015, 13:34 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Patch is March 31st

No we cannot tell you what is in it

Romeo is great

We cannot say which casters to watch because whoever I don't mention will get upset

We forget to mention kluge and kluge gets upset

No we will not charge for the patch, stop trolling

We will showcase Pinsk Marshes and Lenin in comp stomp

Confirmed: AI really likes repairing bridges

Most bulletins stack

No further movements on breakfast fish

Thanks, that means we will get those maps in the automatch?

And the AI didnt use to repair bridges, so thats good that it does now :D
6 Mar 2015, 13:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Thanks, that means we will get those maps in the automatch?

We know nothing about what will be in the patch
6 Mar 2015, 13:46 PM

We know nothing about what will be in the patch

My bet is more AA fixes OpieOP
6 Mar 2015, 14:11 PM

What is that supposed to mean? Kittens = Tiger, Tiger B, Panther

Only the Tiger ace and the Tiger B are strong.

Panthers barely handle T-34/85s, lose to them if not properly used and suck versus infantry. Previous patches showed how useless it is with even slight nerfs. Touch that thing and you destroy Ostheer.

Tigers are good versus infantry but are only mediocre versus armor. Constant nerfs to its health lead to it being not very survivable. Will most likely lose to an IS-2. No nerfs needed.

Have to fight 60range, 240 damage, Jacksons.

How are Kittens OP again? In fact Panther and Tiger are at one of their weakest states ever in this game.
6 Mar 2015, 14:22 PM

Panthers barely handle T-34/85s, lose to them if not properly used and suck versus infantry. Previous patches showed how useless it is with even slight nerfs. Touch that thing and you destroy Ostheer.

Tigers are good versus infantry but are only mediocre versus armor. Constant nerfs to its health lead to it being not very survivable. Will most likely lose to an IS-2. No nerfs needed.

How are Kittens OP again? In fact Panther and Tiger are at one of their weakest states ever in this game.

o_O

Last nerfs reverted and the Penetration given to help lessen the Nerf intact. Panther is significantly buffed over where it was last time. Last time an equal number or superior number worth of fuel could kill a Panther (OMG!!!!). Not it can usually kill 2-3 times its fuel cost....

Rebuffing the Panthers frontal armor is what completely broke the OKW vs USF armored Matchup and leaves USF with unsatisfactory Penetration on ALL things. Tiger and King Tiger can be dealt with because they ARE slow. Panther is not. Panther is OP as hell right now at least against USF.
6 Mar 2015, 14:26 PM

have you ever listened to/read Cynthia?

she says quirky stuff about kittens and jazz hands

hell, one of the patches official changelog has something like "real tigers added"

she didn't mean the "big cats" she meant kittens
6 Mar 2015, 14:26 PM
Donator 11

I bet they ment little kittens, not the 50 ton cats :>
6 Mar 2015, 14:27 PM
Patrion 14

This is getting ridiculous. Panthers and Tigers weak?

I swear one of these days I will walk into these forums only to find someone honestly complaining how Obersoldaten are underpowered and need a buff.
6 Mar 2015, 14:28 PM
Donator 11

This is getting ridiculous. Panthers and Tigers weak?

I swear one of these days I will walk into these forums only to find someone honestly complaining how Obersoldaten are underpowered and need a buff.

It's not that they are bad, it's just the IS-2 that is ridiculously strong.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★