Login

russian armor

In Game Store???

PAGES (12)down
25 Feb 2015, 18:27 PM
Patrion 14

Aye. It had been savagely beaten with the ugly stick.
25 Feb 2015, 18:28 PM

I rather not to have E-sport that having it closed....

However, i still think that if they make a financial and popular success out of it, we will have some kind of E-sport.

Lets hope that those potential changes will bring the best for everyone, because everyone is important and deserve to have fun the way they want it.

COHO was ranked 11 in best game of all time by PCGamer :
http://www.pcgamer.com/the-100-best-pc-games-of-all-time/#page-9
25 Feb 2015, 18:37 PM

Sure guys, whatever, woe me for wishing for a balanced game instead of in game store.

I wouldn't mind any of this crap if we had nice support and a good community feedback, but no, instead we got this and a playerbase of 5k playing, while other online games with a competitive scenario have 150k ++ players.

Also, we are all speculating here, none of this has been confirmed.

Seriously, someone needs to look in the mirror.

this is a community forum, we are supposed to discuss, criticize and give feedback, don't get so offended.

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2015, 18:06 PMFuzz

Go play something else if you're looking for perfect balance

Actually, I enjoy this one, I'd rather keep fighting for good balance instead of settling for "it's just fun and nothing else, because the balance is crap". Thank you very much
25 Feb 2015, 18:45 PM
Donator 11

Actually, I enjoy this one, I'd rather keep fighting for good balance instead of settling for "it's just fun and nothing else, because the balance is crap". Thank you very much

Actually balance isn't that terrible, you should l2p sometime. There are multiple options to win/counter with every faction
25 Feb 2015, 19:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2015, 18:45 PMFuzz

Actually balance isn't that terrible, you should l2p sometime. There are multiple options to win/counter with every faction

You just said that "it's pretty obvious at this point that CoH 2 is never going to be balanced"

But hey, sure, teach me how to play then, add me on Steam and we'll settle this on a 1v1.

My profile is right there <<<
25 Feb 2015, 19:03 PM

Last of hope saving the dying game...

If they can't balance/design they gonna shit over the people who paid for the game and milk the rest of the community (which is at barely 7000) with their new supply/store/maybe F2P system...

What the community wanted from Day 1:

- Better communication
- Balance
- No bugs and better performance

This game has a lot of potencial...and by doing these simple things COH2 could shine,

BUT

Through this 1.5 year I see that the hearth of our community died.....because all we've got from Relic are either excuses or horrible management, false promises....while the players did everything they could to make COH2 better and getting almost nothing from Relic as support.

For all this; shifting the game towards F2P is a huge "Screw you" to the community...I just find disgusting.

From an ordinary player

25 Feb 2015, 19:07 PM

Last of hope saving the dying game...

If they can't balance/design they gonna shit over the people who paid for the game and milk the rest of the community (which is at barely 7000) with their new supply/store/maybe F2P system...

What the community wanted from Day 1:

- Better communication
- Balance
- No bugs and better performance

This game has a lot of potencial...and by doing these simple things COH2 could shine,

BUT

Through this 1.5 year I see that the hearth of our community died.....because all we've got from Relic are either excuses or horrible management, false promises....while the players did everything they could to make COH2 better and getting almost nothing from Relic as support.

For all this; shifting the game towards F2P is a huge "Screw you" to the community...I just find disgusting.

From an ordinary player

The game isin't dying. I don't understand where people get this from. Also, what is happening right now is just pure speculation, nothing is confirmed...
25 Feb 2015, 19:10 PM
Donator 11

You just said that "it's pretty obvious at this point that CoH 2 is never going to be balanced"

But hey, sure, teach me how to play then, add me on Steam and we'll settle this on a 1v1.

Haha, I'm not interested in teaching you how to play, there are a lot more people who stream or post replay's that are more qualified to do that. But sure, I'll play you sometime. Also, I'm referring to the SC2 "perfect balance" you seem to be arguing for. This game will never attain that level of balance. It can, and will, improve, but it will never be that good.
25 Feb 2015, 19:12 PM

Wow, tough guy huh?

Let's play 1x1 then.

Vadia.
25 Feb 2015, 19:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2015, 19:10 PMFuzz

It can, and will, improve, but it will never be that good.

That's what I'm trying to say all along, we can both agree on that, but no need to be so aggressive with all the "go play something else", we're just trying to improve this game through feedback.
25 Feb 2015, 19:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge

^ Indeed. Let's re-cap *some* of the e-sports crowd's demands:

* No 'P2W' (this is shorthand for not paying for anything really, an aversion to DLC sustaining the fantasy that the game can keep afloat meaningfully by once a year XP releases)

* No content that might detract from the 'purity of balance.' This means SC2 maths-like unit builds and meta.

* Me Me Me! The design and development of the franchise must bow to the 1 v 1 Master Race's whims, despite their utter irrelevance commercially.

Seriously, someone needs to look in the mirror.

+1

25 Feb 2015, 19:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2015, 19:07 PMBurts

The game isin't dying. I don't understand where people get this from. Also, what is happening right now is just pure speculation, nothing is confirmed...

"I don't want to play any more, therefore nobody else does either"

25 Feb 2015, 19:24 PM

"I don't want to play any more, therefore nobody else does either"

+100
25 Feb 2015, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2015, 19:07 PMBurts

The passion has died....not the the players.

It's not the same as it used to be, BIG EVENTs organizzed by the community, casters, top players, ESL and so on...just doesn't feel the same, like I said...the hearth of the community is dead and the rest will fall soon.

PS;. I do play the game myself (almost daily) that's how I got this decadence feeling. Why? Because I love COH2.

Edit: And when dudes came and get wet with their theory crafting about the future I just can't stand it (same apply to "balance experts") :P
25 Feb 2015, 19:46 PM

This, this and this.
CoH lives from a community that does a lot more than Relic has deserved.
Without us this game would have died a lot earlier.
With the help of Relic this game could have been as awesome as vCoH.
But they are so full of capitalism that they became blind.
I dare to say that it is almost as worse as Ubisoft and EA.
25 Feb 2015, 20:00 PM

I think that need to consider this:

If Relic can't find a way to make enough money to finance COH2 support's operations, the corporate will close the game.

We don't want that to happen. So must accept some sort of compromises.

Let's have some hope. Let's hope that they make intelligent choices.

Thanks.

Long live to COH2, the king of all team RTS.

Why do you keep saying that, the game's balance wasnt even designed for teamgames.
25 Feb 2015, 20:06 PM
Patrion 14

This, this and this.
CoH lives from a community that does a lot more than Relic has deserved.
Without us this game would have died a lot earlier.
With the help of Relic this game could have been as awesome as vCoH.
But they are so full of capitalism that they became blind.
I dare to say that it is almost as worse as Ubisoft and EA.

yeah!

if the company was only good as its community members...

vcoh master race foreva...

raising money to make 5 year plan possible = dirty capitalist...

not saying relic is doing a fine job but, lets be more than just cynical teenagers on internet, which is a trend now.
25 Feb 2015, 20:09 PM

Why do you keep saying that, the game's balance wasnt even designed for teamgames.

But it's what i think sorry and maybe it's one of the gaming god's miracle or one of those lucky mistakes...

Try playing 4vs4 with 3 of you pals for some time and you should have a better understanding why.

Just try it seriously and you will get your question answered. For me, it's just more fun and entertaining.

Have a voice chat system too.

And don't try automatch 4vs4 alone.
:)

25 Feb 2015, 20:12 PM

But it's what i think sorry and maybe it's one of the gaming god's miracle or one of those lucky mistakes...

Try playing 4vs4 with 3 of you pals for some time and you should have a better understanding why.

Just try it seriously and you will get your question answered. For me, it's just more fun and entertaining.

Have a voice chat system too.

And don't try automatch 4vs4 alone.
:)

I already did that. Still would do a 2 with a friend anytime over that.
25 Feb 2015, 20:14 PM

Just to clarify; I don't praise vCoh or idealise it...but only bash Relic. I don't compare the two games....it's more than this.

This company didn't deserve the community it had (ruined).
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS