russian armor

Make War Not Love 2

15 Feb 2015, 19:30 PM

They are in the game files, why not just give us these

there will be a cool commander with t34 aces
15 Feb 2015, 19:30 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 19:18 PMErguvan
Those commanders should be special for the last year's event. I dont like that. If you want to give some free commanders as gift, just combine a few old abilities and give them. Make the commander be special for this event.

+
15 Feb 2015, 19:33 PM
15 Feb 2015, 19:35 PM

Those commanders would be fun to, the idea of flattening FP spamming and rifle blobbing USF players with strategic bombing while burning them alive with Pgrens gets me rock hard. Finally Ostheer would have it's revenge.
15 Feb 2015, 19:42 PM

They are in the game files, why not just give us these

They were never properly balanced (for example, upgraded Urban Assault P-Grens have more armour than most light vehicles) and in the case of NOSB, very poorly designed. If you think the Ostheer have a poor early game now, try going up against endless Con and Maxim spam.

That commander is horrible; it should never be released.
15 Feb 2015, 19:44 PM

not one step back would define con spam new.
15 Feb 2015, 19:48 PM

Not One Step Back and Urban Assault were terribly game breaking in testing, I'd agree with Hale in saying that the game is better without them.

On topic, are people actually upset that those who missed out on CAS Doctrine and Advanced Warfare get a chance to get them again? Sure, I would have liked new commanders too, but the amount of people who missed out on these two commanders is a little insane... plus the new skins look sweet.
15 Feb 2015, 19:49 PM

They were never properly balanced (for example, upgraded Urban Assault P-Grens have more armour than most light vehicles) and in the case of NOSB, very poorly designed. If you think the Ostheer have a poor early game now, try going up against endless Con and Maxim spam.

That commander is horrible; it should never be released.

You know you could just tone down the Urban Pgren's armor and I think the inability to retreat is a fairly big handicap.
15 Feb 2015, 19:55 PM

You know you could just tone down the Urban Pgren's armor and I think the inability to retreat is a fairly big handicap.

Opinions, I guess.

Personally I think removing a core gameplay mechanic in favour of a near-endless stream of MP is a really, really bad idea. I dislike Industry and NOSB from a design standpoint.

Urban Assault is fine, once balanced. Like you say, their armour can be tweaked.

I wonder if we will ever see them.
15 Feb 2015, 19:58 PM

Opinions, I guess.

Personally I think removing a core gameplay mechanic in favour of a near-endless stream of MP is a really, really bad idea. I dislike Industry and NOSB from a design standpoint.

Urban Assault is fine, once balanced. Like you say, their armour can be tweaked.

I wonder if we will ever see them.

Not One Step Back would be just very vulnerable to enemy armor. Yeah it's not the best idea out their but who doesn't want to have some awesome Commissars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6cSEI1FLk

Glory to the first man that dies!
15 Feb 2015, 19:58 PM

\
Forward retreat FHQ that can repair vehicles and reinforce infantry+flame barrage on normal mortars?
Come on.

None of these two is even remotely close to being balanced.
15 Feb 2015, 20:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 19:58 PMKatitof
\
Forward retreat FHQ that can repair vehicles and reinforce infantry+flame barrage on normal mortars?
Come on.

None of these two is even remotely close to being balanced.

I'm sure a FHQ will be a big problem for allies when they have the best indirect in the game, yeah obviously there would need to be some tweaks (reduce armor on Pgrens, builds can only repair not reinforce) to it but the doctrine could work and it would be a nice olive branch to Ostheer players.
15 Feb 2015, 20:03 PM

I'm sure a FHQ will be a big problem for allies when they have the best indirect in the game,

Last time I checked, Stuka zu Fuss was axis unit.
15 Feb 2015, 20:17 PM
Honorary Member Badge

On topic, are people actually upset that those who missed out on CAS Doctrine and Advanced Warfare get a chance to get them again? Sure, I would have liked new commanders too, but the amount of people who missed out on these two commanders is a little insane... plus the new skins look sweet.

Yes, yes they are.
15 Feb 2015, 20:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2015, 20:03 PMKatitof

Last time I checked, Stuka zu Fuss was axis unit.

The Stuka is an excellent (If slow to vet and fire) unit, but it's basically all OKW has in the area of indirect fire. Ostheer has the mortar and mortar HT and that's it. The LefH is garbage.

Allies have a much wider selection, even the 152 Howitzer preforms well against entrenched axis players.
15 Feb 2015, 20:34 PM
Benefactor 115

the whole premise of NOSB is terrible and I hope it never sees the light of day.

urban assault can work but needs loads of refinement and tweaking
15 Feb 2015, 20:50 PM
Donator 22

Not One Step Back and Urban Assault were terribly game breaking in testing, I'd agree with Hale in saying that the game is better without them.

+1

I've checked my Steam account (and gone into the game) and the only thing I see is are the "achievements" Romeo is dead and Snore, Snore, Total Bore. Does this mean I get the commanders I didn't have or should I be looking for something else....and if so what and where?
15 Feb 2015, 23:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 off topic posts invised.

Back to topic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %