Login

russian armor

Well that stream was... *sigh*

PAGES (13)down
17 Jan 2015, 19:37 PM

I'm in the alpha.

I SEE Peter playing the game. I play the game WITH Peter.

This fucking NDA man

Okay so Peter is just agonizingly dumb then, because holy shit him saying Panzergren's were OP was comedy gold.
17 Jan 2015, 19:38 PM

They could have at least streamed a game running in their inhouse version of COH2 with the various cool changes they are prototyping. They have done it before, why the hell didn't they do it this time?

I dunno man I don't like the silence about what they're working on either.
17 Jan 2015, 19:40 PM

I'm in the alpha.

This fucking NDA man
Exactly what I have been saying. This NDA kills them! If it wasn't so strict the necessary information could be released and at least there would be more understanding between the developer and playerbase. Important info gets censored because of it and the IMPORTANT info is always left behind.
17 Jan 2015, 19:42 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Let's keep it reasonably sweet and on course, chaps? - no spinning reels here, please? :D
17 Jan 2015, 19:50 PM

I dunno man I don't like the silence about what they're working on either.
They need to ask us what specifically needs to be done for this to work out. Their best balancing and bug info comes from the players themselves.
17 Jan 2015, 19:57 PM

well said bloonok
17 Jan 2015, 20:20 PM

I would like to see them just stream playing.

Do Q&A separate.

Easily one of the stupidest streams I have ever seen. My head almost exploded when I heard that bulldozer was a "heavy tank".

PG's over performing!?!?! Maybe against low skill opponents in 4v4, but seriously.

Also how did they manage to lose a game as the Axis in 4v4?
If they add Sherman Jumbo's we're good to go.
17 Jan 2015, 20:21 PM
Patrion 14

Maybe they need to put a 90mm gun on a bulldozer tank. That would be heavy.
17 Jan 2015, 20:33 PM

Okay seriously, wtf do you people want? They're saying they're going to release a patch in early February consisting of bugfixes. A lot of people have been asking for patches that just exclusively focus on bugfixes, and now that that happens you are still not satisfied?

bugixes patch you say? how many bugs are still in game that are gamebreaking? And im not satisfied, for example, this december so-called balance patch was nothing, fixed some crap in AI AA and brought nothing to multi
17 Jan 2015, 20:43 PM

I'm in the alpha.

This fucking NDA man

so you do have impact on current/future balance? :snfBarton:
17 Jan 2015, 20:59 PM

Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs.
17 Jan 2015, 21:13 PM

I feel the announcement was rather lacking just bug patch =P, don't get me wrong though I love this game and Relic. It has been seven months since WFA and only 2 commanders have been released. Where is the small multiplayer content that keeps the game going? When can we expect some?

Well unfortunately everyone in the community bitched and whined about micro transactions and DLC and did your best to make Relic look bad for doing so. So guess what we got what community consensus seemed to want .....Relic not putting out new content frequently anymore. This community is so laughable and don't even think about what they post and realize it actually does effect the direction Relic takes in a lot of areas.

And then now here you all are starved for new content and patches but you all are the ones responsible for shutting down Relics ambition to support this game as a service and keep new content coming consistently.

Think about it.....
we affect this game even more so since it is such small community.

Please people you say you want the game to grow. You say you want it to be competitive. But everyone just spews hate and negativity on the forums and bash any direction Relic try to take no matter what it is. If you truly are a fan of this franchise and want to see it be succsessful we need to just stop with all that. Sure give the game constrcuctrive critism where it is due but do it in a manner that is mature and well thought out and also in a way that doesnt promote ill will towards the game and push new players away .
Think about it guys I think the biggest thing holding this game back is the negativity and hostility of the so called fans.

And now we can see the fruit of it all too.. Relic gone from weekly streams, monthly patches and frequent new content to enjoy to... silence and no new content or patches, we all have only ourselves to thank for that really too.

"Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs."

A prime example is the ignorant child that just posted above me. Seriously could we get some moderation and just do away this crap in the forums? Lets change the tone?
17 Jan 2015, 21:14 PM

The stream overall made me a ssaaaaddd panda.
17 Jan 2015, 21:25 PM

A prime example is the ignorant child that just posted above me. Seriously could we get some moderation and just do away this crap in the forums? Lets change the tone?

Yea, i am ignorant. I should be happy that i payed for this product with so many problems for very LONG TIME. I called this game peace of shit, OMG better call him a ignorant child, because obviously it's working as intended.
17 Jan 2015, 21:36 PM

Well unfortunately everyone in the community bitched and whined about micro transactions and DLC and did your best to make Relic look bad for doing so. So guess what we got what community consensus seemed to want .....Relic not putting out new content frequently anymore. This community is so laughable and don't even think about what they post and realize it actually does effect the direction Relic takes in a lot of areas.

And then now here you all are starved for new content and patches but you all are the ones responsible for shutting down Relics ambition to support this game as a service and keep new content coming consistently.

Think about it.....
we affect this game even more so since it is such small community.

Please people you say you want the game to grow. You say you want it to be competitive. But everyone just spews hate and negativity on the forums and bash any direction Relic try to take no matter what it is. If you truly are a fan of this franchise and want to see it be succsessful we need to just stop with all that. Sure give the game constrcuctrive critism where it is due but do it in a manner that is mature and well thought out and also in a way that doesnt promote ill will towards the game and push new players away .
Think about it guys I think the biggest thing holding this game back is the negativity and hostility of the so called fans.

And now we can see the fruit of it all too.. Relic gone from weekly streams, monthly patches and frequent new content to enjoy to... silence and no new content or patches, we all have only ourselves to thank for that really too.

"Regret the day i bought this POS game. Not because of money coming out of my pocket but because it went in for supporting this shitty game and their devs."

Well there are still a lot of bugs from alpha and of course balance problems. It was the first 2015 stream and they can told to us about new things that upcoming in new year, but nothing. Just playing 4v4. There are a lot of problems since WFA, but relic just don't care. People are getting tired and want something new or balance patch, or bug fixes, or better ladder system. And why they banned people for question?
17 Jan 2015, 21:37 PM

Let's keep it reasonably sweet and on course, chaps? - no spinning reels here, please? :D

Seriously could we get some moderation and just do away this crap in the forums? Lets change the tone? ....You are a retard bro not just ignorant

What's that fluttering I hear?

17 Jan 2015, 21:38 PM

Pgrens op LOL, Why the fuck i miss this stream^^
What did He Smoke to think so?
17 Jan 2015, 21:50 PM

Peter spammed Pgrens :DD
17 Jan 2015, 21:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 21:38 PMSmoky82
Pgrens op LOL, Why the fuck i miss this stream^^
What did He Smoke to think so?
P Grens have been hurting for a while, it shows because not many people use them.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak