Login

russian armor

Well that stream was... *sigh*

PAGES (13)down
17 Jan 2015, 12:44 PM

Clear display that they know about masochist random casual players :D

To be fair, he did confirm soviet reliance on call-ins is beeing looked at. But it will take a long time to change it, since it needs drastic changes. Sounded like they are up to it though. Maybe that is a glimp at some big changes to come.

I wonder why ingame ladders were the only question read out loud which was completly dodged. I wonder if it is a good or a bad thing, as in better dnt say anything so i dont give something away?

I dont think cynthia and peter understood the performance question. Since it seems to be related to location they can not measure a performance change in the game. Does this make sence?

I wonder how precise there data on balance is. He mentioned having looked at the numbers for plane crashes. If they really have exact numbers on damage done, etc. for individuals units and abilties.

Still closing the deal on ESL partnership. Really?
17 Jan 2015, 12:58 PM

Usually I am against overly negative assessments and am optimistic, but this was dumb. Relic seemed completely tone deaf and out of touch. Balance is not fine, and call in reliance is not good.
17 Jan 2015, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 09:10 AMdpfarce
Stuff like this is what most disgusts me

http://i.imgur.com/zuEmqc5.jpg

Don't even have the decency to scream NDA anymore.

Really? Seriously, this is disgusting.

What a shitty company...
17 Jan 2015, 13:02 PM

Permanently Banned
We are very excited about the future of CoH2, however we are not allowed to currently discuss any details about it due to our NDA.

Sorry, not sorry.

:snfPeter:

17 Jan 2015, 13:12 PM

Answering question while playing the game is an epic fail.

It was like, the girl reading the question, and asked PQ.
PQ just sit there is watching his PG die and die again, and was like, "Wut"? :snfPeter:

WTF did I watch?
17 Jan 2015, 14:22 PM
Benefactor 115

Still closing the deal on ESL partnership. Really?

The ESL section for CoH2 got closed down a few months ago, wonder what that tells you.
17 Jan 2015, 14:45 PM
Donator 11

Perhaps based on all of the so called 'data'the devs keep talking about (but refuse to share) the game truly is 'balanced'. Perhaps instead of a balance patch, they would respond to cries for a redesign patch to fix all of the things previously mentioned that make the game not all that fun to play
17 Jan 2015, 15:09 PM

Jazz hands guys, we all know they are excited for what is coming ( like shit AASP ) :snfPeter:
17 Jan 2015, 15:55 PM

My main disappointments are:

• [...]
  • Call-in meta will not be changed because Soviets rely heavily on it.
  • Soviets stock units will not be buffed because they can use call-ins.
    [...]

Because fuck logic :snfBarton:

[...]
  • "Panzergrenadiers are actually overperforming."

[...]

Yeah, they do play with a different version of this game.
17 Jan 2015, 15:59 PM

I mean, banning people for legit questions asked in a polite way... that's really poor.
I guess WFA was the last thing I bought for CoH2, until they decide to get some common sense.
17 Jan 2015, 16:29 PM

Peter just wanted to show his great skill in 4v4. Not to give any news to us.
17 Jan 2015, 16:56 PM

disappointment waste time it that all

Ps. I Hope Relic Staff should read this tread and reply if Ignore this
it mean i have some reason why I should not buy next product from Relic
17 Jan 2015, 17:12 PM
Senior Caster Badge

• Acknowledging Volkschrecks are broken, but will not be fixed because OKW crutches on them.
  • Cynthia reading my statement about the Pack Howitzer and Peter ignoring it (I think he grunted, that means something?).
  • Uncontrolled RNG like "Abandon", "Gun Destroyed", or Flamer explosion will not be changed.
  • Units clumping up out of cover will not be changed, resulting squad wipes are not a major problem. Because 6 men standing within 4 meters of each other in a 50 meter wide field is FUCKING FINE.
  • All factions are played equally, and if Axis is at 80%, you're just "not on at the right time".

I used to be positive with Relic and I still am sometimes, but there are times like these when they don't seem to give a single shit about their game. The worst part is that Peter thinks the game is completely balanced. My hopes of ever seeing a balance patch again have dropped dramatically, I was hoping next month, but now I'm not sure if there will be one EVER.

Oh fuck, this can't possibly all be true?
17 Jan 2015, 17:21 PM

Their arrogance really shows this stream
17 Jan 2015, 17:26 PM

Permanently Banned
queenratchet finally gets a question answered to.... go afk. That was the best part of the whole thing for me.

I asked

Why does nearly ever axis unit/ability/weapon outperformed thier allied counter part for not much of a price difference.

my example being t34/85 = eZ8 > panther Panther doesn't cost much more than both of these tanks. yet is better in every way. arguably anti-infantry

PQ gave me a bullshit response by telling me to be more "specific"
17 Jan 2015, 17:28 PM

Someone asked why the flak HQ was so good against allied medium tanks. PQ's answer "why shouldn't it?"
17 Jan 2015, 17:32 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Why does nearly ever axis unit/ability/weapon outperformed thier allied counter part for not much of a price difference.

gonna behonest that is a loaded question.
17 Jan 2015, 17:42 PM

Really poor first stream of the year, no information, nothing to look forward to and massive periods of awkward silence. I'd rather see a stream that has actual information and answers to questions than watch someone play the game, if I wanna watch a stream of a game ill go watch a cast by computerheat or dane which ill actually enjoy.

Don't worry everyone their working on things and continuing to work on things behind the scenes....
17 Jan 2015, 17:45 PM

• Acknowledging Volkschrecks are broken, but will not be fixed because OKW crutches on them.
  • Cynthia reading my statement about the Pack Howitzer and Peter ignoring it (I think he grunted, that means something?).
  • Uncontrolled RNG like "Abandon", "Gun Destroyed", or Flamer explosion will not be changed.
  • Units clumping up out of cover will not be changed, resulting squad wipes are not a major problem. Because 6 men standing within 4 meters of each other in a 50 meter wide field is FUCKING FINE.
  • All factions are played equally, and if Axis is at 80%, you're just "not on at the right time".

I used to be positive with Relic and I still am sometimes, but there are times like these when they don't seem to give a single shit about their game. The worst part is that Peter thinks the game is completely balanced. My hopes of ever seeing a balance patch again have dropped dramatically, I was hoping next month, but now I'm not sure if there will be one EVER.

Well if this is true then relic is really intentionally digging themselves a grave....
17 Jan 2015, 18:11 PM

This is just a guess but I assume Cynthia at least is pretty embarrassed that the stream was a disaster. Not to mention the fact they won't be releasing a patch in January like promised.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 28
Korea, Republic Of 2
Russian Federation 99
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L