Login

russian armor

Well that stream was... *sigh*

PAGES (13)down
17 Jan 2015, 09:48 AM

A let down as expected may I say. The thing is that why do they bother making a stream when they obviously do not intend to answer any questions or give any interesting information?
Do they think they look so cool with all the lets blow some shit and stuff?
17 Jan 2015, 09:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 09:10 AMdpfarce
Stuff like this is what most disgusts me

http://i.imgur.com/zuEmqc5.jpg

Don't even have the decency to scream NDA anymore.

Nazis are back in the network! :snfPeter:

I'm not playing many titles. CoH2, Diablo, Dark Souls.

Let's look at Dark Souls. There will be huge FREE patch that will change almost whole game for better. They have released this information over month ago, and still we have to wait months for this, but there a hype for this! New amazing screenshots, trailers, they are showing new mechanizm and stuff like that.

What about AA or WFA?
I remember one trailer with Sturmtiger shooting at Shermans for WFA and nothing for AA.

Where is this amazing waiting time when you want to get this content no matter what?
I bought only USF - though I was in alpha - because of no hype for this... 2 months later I bought OKW for 3$ :D
Any expansion should have amazing hype so you want to buy it right away.

I was in alpha and I remember when we were reporting bugs and you know what? Most of them were still in the game after release :clap:
17 Jan 2015, 10:23 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 07:56 AMwuff
NDA is standard for video game developers.

Not this stringent, it isn't. Could give you, literally, dozens of examples.
17 Jan 2015, 10:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 09:10 AMdpfarce
Stuff like this is what most disgusts me

http://i.imgur.com/zuEmqc5.jpg

Don't even have the decency to scream NDA anymore.

WTF!!! That is just horrible. Cynthia needs a course in democrazy.
17 Jan 2015, 10:30 AM

I've been disappointed from the very start, this stream just added to that based on these posts - I am not surprised. Good thing I'll be busy getting wasted to even realise I am playing anything. :D
17 Jan 2015, 10:40 AM
Patrion 14

Salty sib strikes again :snfCHVGame:

As said by almost everyone here, what's the point in a Q&A when you can't answer anything or give vague answers to prominent questions.

Sega's brand management policy needs a torough rework if they want to prevent a company from slowly killing itself.
17 Jan 2015, 10:46 AM

My main disappointments are:
  • Acknowledging Volkschrecks are broken, but will not be fixed because OKW crutches on them.
  • Cynthia reading my statement about the Pack Howitzer and Peter ignoring it (I think he grunted, that means something?).
  • Uncontrolled RNG like "Abandon", "Gun Destroyed", or Flamer explosion will not be changed.
  • "Panzergrenadiers are actually overperforming."
  • Call-in meta will not be changed because Soviets rely heavily on it.
  • Soviets stock units will not be buffed because they can use call-ins.
  • Units clumping up out of cover will not be changed, resulting squad wipes are not a major problem. Because 6 men standing within 4 meters of each other in a 50 meter wide field is FUCKING FINE.
  • All factions are played equally, and if Axis is at 80%, you're just "not on at the right time".

I used to be positive with Relic and I still am sometimes, but there are times like these when they don't seem to give a single shit about their game. The worst part is that Peter thinks the game is completely balanced. My hopes of ever seeing a balance patch again have dropped dramatically, I was hoping next month, but now I'm not sure if there will be one EVER.
17 Jan 2015, 10:59 AM
Patrion 14

Maybe one of the things i'm most afraid of is how Peter actually doesn't seem to be interested in what the community the things. Talking about the blowing up flamethrowers: Everyone hates that. He things it´s fine so they wont touche it, case closed. Does Not sound like Relic cares what the community things.
17 Jan 2015, 11:02 AM

My main disappointments are:
  • Acknowledging Volkschrecks are broken, but will not be fixed because OKW crutches on them.
  • Cynthia reading my statement about the Pack Howitzer and Peter ignoring it (I think he grunted, that means something?).
  • Uncontrolled RNG like "Abandon", "Gun Destroyed", or Flamer explosion will not be changed.
  • "Panzergrenadiers are actually overperforming."
  • Call-in meta will not be changed because Soviets rely heavily on it.
  • Soviets stock units will not be buffed because they can use call-ins.
  • Units clumping up out of cover will not be changed, resulting squad wipes are not a major problem. Because 6 men standing within 4 meters of each other in a 50 meter wide field is FUCKING FINE.
  • All factions are played equally, and if Axis is at 80%, you're just "not on at the right time".

I used to be positive with Relic and I still am sometimes, but there are times like these when they don't seem to give a single shit about their game. The worst part is that Peter thinks the game is completely balanced. My hopes of ever seeing a balance patch again have dropped dramatically, I was hoping next month, but now I'm not sure if there will be one EVER.

Peter is a terrible Balance designer i remember the early days of CoH2 when the IS-2 for example costs 300 fuel and have 120 damage, 9 sec reload times and 80 Penetration and could be destroyed by a panzer 4. Peter thought that this Balance was ok and only changed it after 6 months of constant crying in every Forum..............

Relic is just an absolute arrogant and selfish Company. thats why they are ignoring the fans so hard and doesnt even speak to them. during the stream several People were banned from it by relic just for asking normal questions........Relic think they are gods....
17 Jan 2015, 11:03 AM
Donator 11

time to leave coh until relic does something with the title. Very disappointing, Complete lack of understanding the player base. Keep making single player games and ignore multiplayer-every other title is adding multiplayer since it is the only game mode that people play today. They expect to play online with and vs their friends in everything.

Maybe they got rejected by ESL and thats why no announcement and such a lame stream.

But not even an attempt to communicate the balance problems means they are just ignoring them. Blob away and play AXIS

too bad they are blowing it

17 Jan 2015, 11:03 AM

Not this stringent, it isn't. Could give you, literally, dozens of examples.

Of course it varies from developer to developer but triple A developers are very tight on what information is released to the public.
17 Jan 2015, 11:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 10:59 AMFanatic
Maybe one of the things i'm most afraid of is how Peter actually doesn't seem to be interested in what the community the things. Talking about the blowing up flamethrowers: Everyone hates that. He things it´s fine so they wont touche it, case closed. Does Not sound like Relic cares what the community things.

This behaviour from relic is well known since 2 years. since the early Alpha of CoH2 started.
17 Jan 2015, 11:07 AM
Patrion 14

Don't worry, Cynthia will rock up soon with a "we feel your pain" type post, urging the community to play nice and have faith.

Ha ha ha.

17 Jan 2015, 11:16 AM

Don't worry, Cynthia will rock up soon with a "we feel your pain" type post, urging the community to play nice and have faith.

Ha ha ha.

You forgot to mention that relic is "excited". "Excited" since 2 years. No matter how boring and idiotic the meta is(call ins), unbalanced(OP Units Pay2Win) or the whole game design is(useles commanders) relic is always "excited".
17 Jan 2015, 11:23 AM

Told you it'll be "stuff they are excited about but won't tell us because we'd go apeshit" :snfPeter:
17 Jan 2015, 11:24 AM

They banned several people from the chat for asking questions lol

I asked - "you swallow?" - insta ban :snfBarton:
17 Jan 2015, 11:50 AM

Ha ha ha.

Seems like the only reason they chose a girl for this position is because she can calm down the community...
17 Jan 2015, 11:58 AM
Patrion 14

Jazz Hands :hyper:

Looks like Relic just has a complete different version in their head than the community wants...
If somebody is saying the game is balanced in this state, you must be balancing a game to make a slaughterfest instead of competetive gameplay where you can prevent bad stuff to happen.

Didn't see the stream but what I read here tells me enough. Is it that hard to accept community members can make better patches? Just ask their help, they will be more than happy to help!

Luckily we have Mod Tools. Guess I'll keep me busy with that :)
17 Jan 2015, 12:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2015, 11:58 AMStafkeh
Jazz Hands :hyper:

Looks like Relic just has a complete different version in their head than the community wants...

Sometimes I believe they´re playing a different game version than we do..
>>The balanced Relicentertainment-Version<< :loco:
17 Jan 2015, 12:21 PM
Patrion 14

I asked - "you swallow?" - insta ban :snfBarton:

Quite properly, too. Buffoon.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L