Login

russian armor

Fight it out NOOOOOBS...

• This thread is locked
13 Jan 2015, 02:47 AM

#free nullist
13 Jan 2015, 07:31 AM

They tried that in 15th century.

Dueling didn't make human race better, just got a lot of people killed for arguing about stupid things.

'If someone can get under your skin over internet in the game, the problem lies within you.'
I follow this philosophy
13 Jan 2015, 11:50 AM

Dueling didn't make human race better, just got a lot of people killed for arguing about stupid things.

'If someone can get under your skin over internet in the game, the problem lies within you.'
I follow this philosophy

I think dueling to the death is just a little different than playing against someone in a video game ;P but your philosophy is good, pretty much how I've always felt online since hitting puberty and realized I shouldn't let trolls get under my skin. Games on the other hand... maybe I take the game itself too seriously cuz I get mad at the game sometimes.
13 Jan 2015, 11:52 AM

Well no wonder you get angry with 666 posts lol. Sorry couldn't help myself.
13 Jan 2015, 12:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2015, 01:55 AMCieZ

How can two accounts owned by the same guy that never actually plays the game... play each other. Kappa

The secrets of playing with yourself will one day be passed on to you. :megusta:

I follow this philosophy

Umm, if you are stupid enough to shoot at someone for what you think is right, then you deserve to be shot for that as well.

Then it was called duels, today we call it gangs and religion.

That being said, as someone who attempted to challenge lolcake, sierra and one another from that kind who fortunately do not know about these boards yet I fully support CieZ!
13 Jan 2015, 13:06 PM

I would like to see such show matches. The twitch banter alone would be entertaining enough. Or the biggest allies fanboy fighting the biggest axis, playing the faction they claim to be op.
13 Jan 2015, 14:06 PM

[...]

Or the biggest allies fanboy fighting the biggest axis, playing the faction they claim to be op.

This would be awesome!
13 Jan 2015, 14:13 PM
Patrion 14

It's a pleasure locking this thread :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak