Login

russian armor

Fight it out NOOOOOBS...

• This thread is locked
12 Jan 2015, 22:33 PM

This forum has become toxic as hell again. People calling each other noobs tot the left and right. But I think the most of us rather see you fight it out instead of writing it out. I think we should have a thread were we can challenge each other. The game, depending on how toxic the conditions is for it, should then be casted to let everyone know who is the real noob. I think this would make an exellent drama and make the forum less toxic.

This replay should be a good example of what I am aiming at http://www.coh2.org/replay/28867/vonaston-big-mouth-get-s-a-cookie-from-own-dough
The drama includes Ciez, evalance, fahu and some other guys. Ciez writes:

"I've asked you numerous times but you always pussy out like the little bitch that you are. You know you've dodged me at least 7 times, lost to me countless times and can never point to a replay of beating me despite constant claims of being better than me. What can I say, haters gonna hate, ainters gonna aint.

You're forever cursed to be a moron and a trash tier player. Get used to it and learn your place.

If you want to play I'm free any time after work tomorrow. I work from 8 to 430 est and should be home no later than 530 est. Tonight I'm watching the national championship game with friends and family. You know how to get in touch with me if you want to play. In fact I think we should put some money in the line to make things interesting. $250 per person per team? But... I'm wasting my time even typing this, you don't have the balls to play me straight up."

I would like to see this game. And 250 dollars on the board would make the game even more interesting. And maybe someone could cast it for us to see who the noob is.
Would you like to see this game?
And should the noobcallers fight it out in coh2 instead of here?

P.s dont challenge me. :) I admit my nooobness.

12 Jan 2015, 22:42 PM

Or we can stop acting like a bunch of 12 year olds
12 Jan 2015, 22:44 PM

Wheres the fun in that?
12 Jan 2015, 22:46 PM

Wheres the fun in that?

Well not fun maybe but eases my headache and regains the sliver of hope I have for humanity in general and gamers in particular.
12 Jan 2015, 22:48 PM

Well not fun maybe but eases my headache and regains the sliver of hope I have for humanity in general and gamers in particular.

In the best of worlds...
12 Jan 2015, 22:49 PM

In the best of worlds...

...everything is for the best.
12 Jan 2015, 23:00 PM

This forum has become toxic as hell again. People calling each other noobs tot the left and right. But I think the most of us rather see you fight it out instead of writing it out. I think we should have a thread were we can challenge each other. The game, depending on how toxic the conditions is for it, should then be casted to let everyone know who is the real noob. I think this would make an exellent drama and make the forum less toxic.

This replay should be a good axample what I am aiming at http://www.coh2.org/replay/28867/vonaston-big-mouth-get-s-a-cookie-from-own-dough
The drama includes Ciez, evalance, fahu and some other guys. Ciez writes:

"I've asked you numerous times but you always pussy out like the little bitch that you are. You know you've dodged me at least 7 times, lost to me countless times and can never point to a replay of beating me despite constant claims of being better than me. What can I say, haters gonna hate, ainters gonna aint.

You're forever cursed to be a moron and a trash tier player. Get used to it and learn your place.

If you want to play I'm free any time after work tomorrow. I work from 8 to 430 est and should be home no later than 530 est. Tonight I'm watching the national championship game with friends and family. You know how to get in touch with me if you want to play. In fact I think we should put some money in the line to make things interesting. $250 per person per team? But... I'm wasting my time even typing this, you don't have the balls to play me straight up."

I would like to see this game. And 250 dollars on the board would make the game even more interesting. And maybe someone could cast it for us to see who the noob is.
Would you like to see this game?
And should the noobcallers fight it out in coh2 instead of here?

P.s dont challenge me. :) I admit my nooobness.

I'm still betting that Eva isn't going to man up and accept the challenge. I'll stream the games (internet willing) and happily upload the replays for anyone to cast and all to view.

I actually think Evalance has a man-crush on me or something though. Even when I leave him alone and ignore him he can't stop talking about me and RtN. Kind of cute/flattering really.

Oh, and for anyone who might not know me or realize... I try only to be toxic towards people the deserve it. In Eva's case, I have no regrets. The way he treats people is pathetic... the guy has some serious mental/emotional issues he needs to deal with.

Edit: It'd actually be $1,000 on the line. Eva wants a 2v2, $250 per person per team is $1,000 - with the winning team effectively gaining $250 each (since they'd obviously get their own $250 investment back). Oh and FaHu was calling Eva out for being toxic. I actually <444>3 FaHu because he's awesome.

12 Jan 2015, 23:19 PM

yes we should have challenge thread where there is no moderation at all!
12 Jan 2015, 23:20 PM

everyone takes this forum so seriously, maybe it's an australian humor thing, but sometimes it's okay to take the piss and make fun of eachother, when you take something so seriously like a videogame, it becomes so toxic
12 Jan 2015, 23:25 PM

Permanently Banned
Lol Ciez I never thought you'd ever get so mad as to actually write something like that.

gg no re, CoH2 community
12 Jan 2015, 23:31 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I begin to lose faith... Hiw about we all calm down go to the Winchester, have a pint and wait for this all to blow over
12 Jan 2015, 23:44 PM

everyone takes this forum so seriously, maybe it's an australian humor thing, but sometimes it's okay to take the piss and make fun of eachother, when you take something so seriously like a videogame, it becomes so toxic

Lol I have no idea what you on about I can't help but laugh at the majority of what gets posted on these forums. The irony of what people say reminds me of stuff like this.

12 Jan 2015, 23:45 PM

I volunteer to cast any and all grudge matches plz
12 Jan 2015, 23:54 PM

Lol Ciez I never thought you'd ever get so mad as to actually write something like that.

gg no re, CoH2 community

I'm not even mad at Eva :) he's amusing in the way a child is amusing.

The few times I've been mad in CoH 2 include: Early WFA alpha Obers (you guys think they're bad now... yeaaaah), early WFA OKW faction design, and when people would build 3 of the old ISUs in a single game.

Other than that I tend to stay calm. Getting mad is bad for your health ;)
13 Jan 2015, 00:02 AM
Patrion 14

Lol I have no idea what you on about I can't help but laugh at the majority of what gets posted on these forums. The irony of what people say reminds me of stuff like this.

lol!
13 Jan 2015, 00:54 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

nullist vs cannonade
13 Jan 2015, 01:55 AM

nullist vs cannonade

How can two accounts owned by the same guy that never actually plays the game... play each other. Kappa
13 Jan 2015, 02:26 AM

Or not. Lets fight. 1 v 1 me.
13 Jan 2015, 02:28 AM

Evalance is really a asshole. Always insulting, no sportsmanship and cheesy play. Every hate that guy gets is deserved.
13 Jan 2015, 02:45 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2015, 01:55 AMCieZ

How can two accounts owned by the same guy that never actually plays the game... play each other. Kappa

He is omnipresent. He can be at 2 places at the same time. #freenullist
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS