Login

russian armor

Expand ability to target ground/uncrewed vehicles

11 Dec 2014, 01:43 AM

Hello everyone. With the massive increase in the amount of uncrewed vehicles, (Read: US players hopping out whenever they want) it is important to be able to target and destroy them. Any unit that can harm vehicles should either be given the "attack ground" ability or uncrewed vehicles need to be able to be targeted in the normal fashion, as a unit, and not as a piece of terrain/building.

For example, I was chasing down a wounded AA halftrack with my 222, as it was about to die, my opponent jumped out of the vehicle and I was unable to kill it with the 222 because it does not have "attack ground." This gave him time to bring up rifemen with bazookas that forced my 222 away. I also attempted to raid the US base with the 222, but his ambulance was decrewed, so I couldn't attack it. It was pretty lame.
11 Dec 2014, 01:51 AM

Actually, if you click "Attack Move" (or press A) and then click on an entity (a car, a building, etc), they will attack it. Even men armed with bolt action rifles can be made to attack an empty building this way.
11 Dec 2014, 02:03 AM

Wow, good to know. Thanks. Not the most obvious trick though.
11 Dec 2014, 08:04 AM
Patrion 28

apparently most small arms can't destroy high armour objects (like tank wrecks); i think you need a pen higher than 1 to deal a killing blow.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 88
United States 16
unknown 6
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %