Login

russian armor

Forward HQ need retreat point

6 Nov 2014, 20:12 PM

like the title says. its need very much the way things have been changed in the past. this will be the only way for sov to stay on field and also have to be very cautious
6 Nov 2014, 20:42 PM

Both OST & Soviets need forward retreat points.. this is one of the biggest issues in large games/maps. If OKW/US force a retreat of your main force, they can quickly cap up a large chunk of the map and can slowly push you off it.

I don't know why they thought it would be a good idea only giving 2 factions this feature.. #relicthings
6 Nov 2014, 20:52 PM

This should have to be built in controlled territory. Not sure why it can be built in neutral/enemy territory.
6 Nov 2014, 21:25 PM

They could make forward retreat be the Command Bunker for the Wehrmacht, and I'm not sure for the Soviets, since while they have FHQ's, they're dependent on buildings and only available in one doctrine.
6 Nov 2014, 21:37 PM

I think this is something for larger team games. 2 factions on each side already have a FHQ (USF, OKW). I dont think Ostheer needs one. They can build a forward reinforcement point by building a bunker. U cannot retreat to it, but you can pull your units back and reinforce. Soviets can build it by using a commander, but that doesnt count I guess.

I am fine with the whole thing. Only soviets are lacking on forward stuff, but you can use your teammates FHQ to heal up as this is a topic for larger maps i.e. team games.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★