Login

russian armor

Does anyone have hope?

7 Nov 2014, 02:47 AM

Hope, yes. Faith, no.
7 Nov 2014, 02:55 AM

Do you have faith in the United states government? (only applies if you live the U.S.) that should answer all questions :P
7 Nov 2014, 04:54 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Hope, yes. Faith, no.

Status update on Charity please
7 Nov 2014, 05:07 AM

No, screenshot @ signature showing why.
7 Nov 2014, 06:10 AM

No, screenshot @ signature showing why.

lol... which only happens once in a blue moon
7 Nov 2014, 06:50 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

lol... which only happens once in a blue moon

1v1
7 Nov 2014, 07:26 AM

1v1

but but!!! :oops:
7 Nov 2014, 21:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2014, 12:45 PMpugzii
Browsed this forum for over a year but only decided to make an account recently;

Does anyone actually have any hope left for Relic's balancing?

I like to think of myself a neutral kinda guy, I've been through Coh1 since its birth and saw some strange balance decisions but with CoH2 over the last few months its just been wierd.. best example being the katyusha. Yeah it was slightly under-performing but rather than slightly increasing its damage or lowering scatter, Relic literally just doubled each number they saw and committed it to the build.

Did they not even test it? This has been happening for a while now... katyusha, assault engineers, kubel etc.. constant patches only to revert the change and double some other numbers.. not to mention breaking new things each patch (MG retreat bug this patch which is borderline catastrophic).. they seem completely incompetent nowadays when you compare them to other industry balance teams.

The most healthy thing for the game right now would be to create a private test build for selected players of the community to TEST a patch/get feedback before they release it live.. (This apparently exists but is obviously mishandled and unused)

I have seen countless great players who I used to follow depart the game, along with avid posters on this forum who I enjoyed seeing their posts... a number still remain (Katitof, BartonPL etc) but it is getting to a stage where I am very worried.

What does everyone else think? Are your hopes high for this next 'patch' or are you worried?

Relic just cant get the balance right. I dont know how they test the game but they suck at it big time. Game is out almost two years and balance is still broken. Some say it is better then it was . I say it is not excuse for broken balance.
8 Nov 2014, 01:21 AM

Status update on Charity please

Ineffectual.
8 Nov 2014, 03:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2014, 21:28 PMMettiu

Relic just cant get the balance right. I dont know how they test the game but they suck at it big time. Game is out almost two years and balance is still broken. Some say it is better then it was . I say it is not excuse for broken balance.

Especially when Cruzz is able to go into the game and fix all the stuff we've had issues with for ages within a day or so. Sure such changes open a whole new bag of worms, but it remains that he's fixed all those issues in mere hours...
8 Nov 2014, 03:24 AM

no hope, no faith. relic has no idea what they are balancing. not when i've lost 10 games in a row to JT/stuka/ober combo. no AT guns, no tanks and no infantry. planes are shot down by free flak defense guns.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 61
Korea, Republic Of 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment