Login

russian armor

Statistics for replays

13 Oct 2014, 09:45 AM

As I am a man of numbers (although I haven't been good in maths at school) I enjoy reading the statistics after the game very much.
I think these could be improved by adding the possibility to see the statistics from your enemy's point of view.
I'm talking about efficiency etc.
In addition it would be nice to have the statistics after watching a replay.
Don't know why this isn't possible.
Is something gonna happen with the Observer/Replay update?
13 Oct 2014, 09:53 AM

What happened to late CoH2 Replay analyzer? Developer got tired of CoH2 and therefore that hasn't been updated either?

In CoH2 case it's a bit difficult to maintain a replay analyzer I guess since every patch does some changes to replays?
13 Oct 2014, 09:55 AM

Don't know... I used in CoH1 quite often.
But honestly I can't imagine that including the statistics after replays would take more than 10 minutes of work.
13 Oct 2014, 10:29 AM

Yes this so much, especially since I encounter sometimes a bugsplat after a game.
13 Oct 2014, 16:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Efficiency should take into account reinforcement cost. Right now they are kinda useless stats.
13 Oct 2014, 17:54 PM

Efficiency should take into account reinforcement cost. Right now they are kinda useless stats.

Something like, Dmg per MP spent would be a lot more interesting. It'd actually be stats worth looking at.
And why, just why does it count "units killed" for every model but "units lost" is whole squads, it's so annoying. It's almost like they went out of their way to make the stats useless. What the hell is army value anyway? If it's really what it says it is OKW is visibly OP from the very first second.
13 Oct 2014, 18:41 PM

i think army value is just % of popcap used.

I agree most of the stats arent very useful.

The stuff im really just interested in is the straight raw stats, squads/vehicles produced, squads/vehicles wiped, squads/vehicles lost

stuff like damaged dealt and effeciency are cool to see when you had some unit that did really good and your like woaw look at those numbers. but in terms of describing how well you did in the whole game as a player it doesnt say much.
13 Oct 2014, 18:54 PM

Permanently Banned

Something like, Dmg per MP spent would be a lot more interesting. It'd actually be stats worth looking at.
And why, just why does it count "units killed" for every model but "units lost" is whole squads, it's so annoying. It's almost like they went out of their way to make the stats useless. What the hell is army value anyway? If it's really what it says it is OKW is visibly from the very first second.

Its be greate :thumbsup:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 89
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %