russian armor

Munitions abilites GREATLY Allies Favour

• This thread is locked
PAGES (6)down
7 Oct 2014, 15:11 PM

Vetlolcake...is that you?

Nah, he is just a close relative.
7 Oct 2014, 16:37 PM

I was enjoying this thread reading along happily. Until I saw the Stuart comment. Now I find this post HILARIOUS! A bunch of Comedians here! I think SOMEONE doesnt know how to use his Puma....

Allies also include Soviets who have mines and demos and one off map strike...yeah totally favoring the Soviets.

USF has the most underwhelming upgrades of any faction for cost. I mean for the love of tripe if they are going to cost a kings ransom please make them the very best in game. Or just make them really cheap I am talkin 20 muni BAR 30 muni Zook with NO fuel cost cheap...

I do have to say USF offmaps are really really nice especially the Recon Pathfinder Barrage. I mean thats like having light arty barrage at 2 CPs.

The 203 may take a long time to hit but if anything is there its gone. And P47s are really really nice as long as some random flak gun doesnt shoot them down.
7 Oct 2014, 22:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The 203 may take a long time to hit but if anything is there its gone. And P47s are really really nice as long as some random flak gun doesnt shoot them down.

P47 are the reincarnation of the vcoh2 "skillplanes".
7 Oct 2014, 22:39 PM

P47 are the reincarnation of the vcoh2 "skillplanes".

I prefer to think of it as the only USF AT in game....
7 Oct 2014, 22:59 PM

Permanently Banned
I don't really use the puma in a 1v1, sometimes I do but i have it a couple minutes later than my opponent has his m20, even with fuel convert on. The Stuart is a support unit for your rifles/ 57mm to kill a puma, also if you have gone LT. you can just plant a mine on a road and bait.

I don't have problems with puma as USF, I don't understand why you people are so bad...

Yes zooks are bad but I'm not talking about zooks at all. I'm talking about squad wiping nades, mines and the like.

Edit: Sometimes my puma does really well, like kills a couple tanks, sometimes I get suprised by an AT nade over a hedge and a stuart or sherman comes around and kills me off.
8 Oct 2014, 07:30 AM
Patrion 14

If someone thinks this thread still has any relevance, let him speak now.
8 Oct 2014, 07:39 AM

I like rubbing munitions all over my body. OHHHHH BABY! A TRIPLE!
8 Oct 2014, 07:50 AM

Permanently Banned
I love hording munitions while playing allies. I feel so FILTHY!

I get to use all my useless abilities oh YESS!!
8 Oct 2014, 08:10 AM

im pretty sure its common knowledge that unmicroed puma > unmicrod stuart, but microd stuart > microd puma.

its kind of a staple of the game. axis just does an attack move towars enemy forces. allies click things and move about and flank and use cover. This is the whole gist of why "munitions favor the allies".
8 Oct 2014, 08:17 AM

im pretty sure its common knowledge that unmicroed puma > unmicrod stuart, but microd stuart > microd puma.

its kind of a staple of the game. axis just does an attack move towars enemy forces. allies click things and move about and flank and use cover. This is the whole gist of why "munitions favor the allies".

Except Micro'd Puma>Micro'd Stuart

Being faster, having higher acceleration, higher speed, higher damage, more HP, and higher range put the ball squarely in the Puma's court.
8 Oct 2014, 12:37 PM

Permanently Banned

Except Micro'd Puma>Micro'd Stuart

Being faster, having higher acceleration, higher speed, higher damage, more HP, and higher range put the ball squarely in the Puma's court.

You must be really bad at micro then. If you look to your bottom-right panel in game, you'll notice an array of commands from stop to CREW SHOCK. Use this in conjunction with anything else you have in the area, flank with stuart and destroy :)

8 Oct 2014, 12:45 PM

You must be really bad at micro then. If you look to your bottom-right panel in game, you'll notice an array of commands from stop to CREW SHOCK. Use this in conjunction with anything else you have in the area, flank with stuart and destroy :)

Yes, everyone except you is so bad at micro at this game. I'm sure you will be #1 USF player in no time with your amazing stuart micro.

Allied munitions are OP because they stockpile munitions due to having so many OP abilities to choose from, they just can't decide what to spend them on.
8 Oct 2014, 13:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

sarcasm overload
8 Oct 2014, 13:09 PM

sarcasm overload

Still, Cruzz's shot will be missed.

Too small target size.
8 Oct 2014, 14:16 PM

Permanently Banned
So when I bring a logical and mathematical argument to the table, about a game that has been balanced mathematically, all I get is sarcastic responses by you people, most of you haven’t even played more than a couple 1v1 games as OKW. The only argument on here is about puma...like wtf? What does this have to do with anything? Not hard to plant a mine with M20.

If you're going to be a pathetic douche, you should probably not post. Post if you're going to argue politely.
8 Oct 2014, 14:30 PM

What part of out ranges, out damages, and out speeds do not compute with you?

Kinda hard to use your 40 range Shell Shock when the Puma is at range 50 and can 3 shot you.

And since you brought up M20 in another post, when was the last time you saw a USF player get M20 and Stuart in the same game?
8 Oct 2014, 14:38 PM

Permanently Banned

What part of out ranges, out damages, and out speeds do not compute with you?

Kinda hard to use your 40 range Shell Shock when the Puma is at range 50 and can 3 shot you.

And since you brought up M20 in another post, when was the last time you saw a USF player get M20 and Stuart in the same game?

Obviously it's tech dependant, if someone went t3 they don't have m20, if they went t2 they dont have stuart. Never did i say they should be used in conjunction.

Can I make it clear for the 10th time. You have to use stuart as a support to other units. Stuart's function is to pin the puma and strip a bit of health off while you use your other units to finish it.
8 Oct 2014, 14:43 PM

Stuart vs Puma was being discussed then you said

The only argument on here is about puma...like wtf? What does this have to do with anything? Not hard to plant a mine with M20.

Now as for using Stuart as "support" to help you kill a Puma. Still only works if your opponent screws up. Smoke + 7.2 speed(same speed as a 222) +4.5 acceleration (that's same as the Kubel) means you have to catch them EXTREMELY out of position to get a kill. The only thing your Stuart can really "support" to kill a Puma is an AT gun, good luck setting that up before the Puma moves.
8 Oct 2014, 14:57 PM

So when I bring a logical and mathematical argument to the table, about a game that has been balanced mathematically, all I get is sarcastic responses by you people, most of you haven’t even played more than a couple 1v1 games as OKW. The only argument on here is about puma...like wtf? What does this have to do with anything? Not hard to plant a mine with M20.

If you're going to be a pathetic douche, you should probably not post. Post if you're going to argue politely.

I see plenty of in-game stats referenced by other people but none by you. Repeating baseless assertions doesn't make for a 'logical and mathematical argument'.

Incidentally, you are delusional if you think a single M20 mine is in any way a reliable counter to a Puma. Here's how your thought process should go as the OKW player:

Does he have BARs? Yes? He's wasted a ton of munitions for nothing, awesome. No? He is readying to lay an M20 mine somewhere, I should watch where his M20 goes carefully.
8 Oct 2014, 15:03 PM

Nullist! (all that mathematical balance talk gives it away).
PAGES (6)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS