Login

russian armor

OKW whine and tears

3 Oct 2014, 13:19 PM

OKW whine and CHEESE. It was right there for the taking!
3 Oct 2014, 14:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Haha laughing about the OKW players who say they can stop the 2 flame strafniki cars of death. If they retreat their forces you will roast them on retreat. Next to that the kubel won't apear after you killed their first squad xd, at least never in my experience.

The only limiting factor is a US player or are US players in your team. Their faction is just, well how do I put it, worthless in fighting the one faction that they were desinged to fight
3 Oct 2014, 15:21 PM

Haha laughing about the OKW players who say they can stop the 2 flame strafniki cars of death. If they retreat their forces you will roast them on retreat. Next to that the kubel won't apear after you killed their first squad xd, at least never in my experience.

The only limiting factor is a US player or are US players in your team. Their faction is just, well how do I put it, worthless in fighting the one faction that they were desinged to fight

I suppose you haven't heard about SUCHU mines?
3 Oct 2014, 15:27 PM
Donator 11

stop Whining and do something!!!! :)

the CHO2 issue traker!!

https://trello.com/b/n9Gdhc9f/coh2-issue-tracker
3 Oct 2014, 15:33 PM

Wait, TWO scout cars, both with a flamethrower upgraded Penal Battalion? By that time wouldn't the OKW player have either Shreks or even a Puma out?
3 Oct 2014, 17:36 PM

They're not Nazis.

Here's a short but good clip of what happens in an alt-history 1950s Japan - classic Oshii. Anime is Jin-Roh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4

Guest featuring Helghasts. A warning for animated blood, gore, splatter, and a satchel charge.
3 Oct 2014, 18:45 PM
Patrion 310

OKW - broken
USF- broken
Ostheer - broken
Soviets - obliged to cheese tactics and stupid faction architecture

=> game is broken
=> doesn't worth playing

Post WFA, Soviet vs OH was fine and USF vs OKW would have been fine to if Relic did not have to balance 4 factions.
All Relic had to do as "temporary balance fix" was to allow eastern front ladder players to veto WFA and vice versa. Problem solved. Eastern Front armies vs western front armies should only be "testing grounds" in custom games.

Relic balance team? >>>
3 Oct 2014, 23:44 PM

As OKW:
-Get Volk
-Move camera towards enemy base and see shadow of Soviet buildings.
---If rectangular: maxim spam. Play as usual > Go Kubel + Truck push
---If nothing: conscript spam. Play as usual > Go Kubel + Truck push
---If box: T1. Check for his units. See if he goes snipers/Penals/M3.
-----Be wary to back up your truck earlier.
-----Be "defensive" with the Kubel. Get Puma/AA HT he doesn't have counters on T1.

Meanwhile the poor USF :foreveralone:

You are wrong :P

As OKW:
- Get Kubel
---If rectangular: maxim spam. Get one more Sturmpio for flanking, along with truck push
---If nothing: conscript spam. Play as usual > Get more Kubel + Truck push
---If box: T1. Play as usual > Get even more Kubel + Truck push

Meanwhile the poor USF

MOAARRR Kubel :foreveralone:
4 Oct 2014, 00:25 AM

You are wrong :P

As OKW:
- Get Kubel
---If rectangular: maxim spam. Get one more Sturmpio for flanking, along with truck push
---If nothing: conscript spam. Play as usual > Get more Kubel + Truck push
---If box: T1. Play as usual > Get even more Kubel + Truck push

Meanwhile the poor USF

MOAARRR Kubel :foreveralone:

Hell hath frozen over. Is this Porygon saying that OKW may perhaps be OP??????
(I need to lay off the sauce I am seeing things)
4 Oct 2014, 12:12 PM

I'm shocked... Now that the soviet can actually do a little more than just die in huge numbers to do something the germ players start to whine because their troops aren't über strong anymore.

lol joke aside. Just build some mg's and those clowncars go down like a hot knife through butter. Or just shoot it.. it's made of paper.
4 Oct 2014, 19:46 PM

If only it were that simple...

Assuming we arent playing amateur hour 4v4 mode it really is.
4 Oct 2014, 19:51 PM

I don't believe that is true at all. The US have some problems dealing with kubels but a well executed flank on one can be the end of it. And after that and up until the bigger axis tanks show up there should be ample opportunity to fight the OKW.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS