Login

russian armor

Is there any point playing as US

28 Sep 2014, 07:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 00:55 AMZtormi
I haven't noticed any significant difference between performance of rifles or conscripts. In fact, I'm wondering why I'm paying more for rifles while they seem to perform similarly to scripts

Look at stats and watch other people play and maybe you'll realize why rifles are crappier than conscripts in your hands.
28 Sep 2014, 08:17 AM

dont bother playing USF, You will just get your ass handed to you every time you play against OKW. if you don win against OKW then they must a complete NOOB or fuck up Majorly. USF is completely broken!!!!
28 Sep 2014, 08:24 AM

Permanently Banned

I disagree with you about priest being shit. If you had a brain you would remember that Relic said howitzers perform better the closer they are. If you are using it at max range good luck hitting something without veterency.

Didnt say the priest was shit :snfCHVGame:
28 Sep 2014, 09:11 AM
Patrion 15

No USA is the most boring faction on the face of this planet, its garbage, at least the coh 1 American faction was fun but this is just so boring, I have no at all with the US, Its rifles, Shermans/Jackson's don't win in 15 mins GG...

USF is my favorite faction right now. They are tough to play but very rewarding
28 Sep 2014, 09:56 AM

tbh i find conscripts even better than rifles.

Why?

You don't have to build conscripts, but you must build rifles before you can replace them with something more worthwhile MVGame
28 Sep 2014, 10:10 AM

They should just slightly reduce the manpower cost of all USF units.

Move MG to tier 0.
Remove the high fuel cost to have both Lt and Cptn.
28 Sep 2014, 10:16 AM

You know, i also could pick some particular things and criticise them, bringing up arguments that make no sense at all. Paras are useless because they can be called in from the air and Shocks do everything better than they do? What :guyokay:

There is a lot more of stupid arguments, but im not in the mood to counter them all.

Oh, one last thing. Rifles vs Scripts. Guess who's better in combat :foreveralone:
L2P if you dont know.

Sorry for being salty, but i dont like stupid statements.
28 Sep 2014, 10:39 AM

Relic pls nerf allies #iLoveGermans#RelicForLife
28 Sep 2014, 10:39 AM

Just saw a match with OKW raping USF without any kind of vehicles/tanks...just Volks and Obers is enough to destroy all the allied tanks and infantry on the field...
28 Sep 2014, 10:43 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

USF is fun early game, but late game comes to be a hughe struggle.
28 Sep 2014, 11:08 AM

I know Rifles are supposed to be better than cons. I feel like I do way better with Conscripts with molos compared to Rifles with nades. Besides you can tech At nades instead of getting them with Vet and they are way more useful than zooks. Scripts are also cheaper and have oorah which makes it fun flanking with them.
28 Sep 2014, 11:45 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 11:08 AMZtormi
I know Rifles are supposed to be better than cons. I feel like I do way better with Conscripts with molos compared to Rifles with nades. Besides you can tech At nades instead of getting them with Vet and they are way more useful than zooks. Scripts are also cheaper and have oorah which makes it fun flanking with them.

Rifles are better then cons..

end of debate
28 Sep 2014, 11:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 10:39 AMkiriL
Just saw a match with OKW raping USF without any kind of vehicles/tanks...just Volks and Obers is enough to destroy all the allied tanks and infantry on the field...

28 Sep 2014, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 11:08 AMZtormi

Just shows that you have more fun playing Soviets. Everybody plays the faction he has most fun with. Nothing wrong with that.
28 Sep 2014, 15:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9bi_uxUho
Watch and be amazed at 54:00 my good friend...you can watch it all,it presents the underpowered Kubel too...
Edit : oh,you don't have games as Allies,figures...
raw
28 Sep 2014, 16:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 10:39 AMkiriL

No shit. If you build vehicles as OKW at all (excepting Kübel & Puma) you're doing it wrong.

Fortunately, OKW is noob safe, so even doing it wrong allows you to win games.
28 Sep 2014, 18:21 PM

USA faction Change to make the more appealing:

- Reduce the price of the BAR to equip to 50 mun.

- Add a light mortar more in the lieutenant building :
Production/reinforce cost: 230/20 manpower
Population cap: 5
Abilities:
Basic auto-firing -free
Fire smoke barrage - 5 mun.
Hold fire - free
vet 1 -10% setup time;
Vet 2 -15% Scatter -30% Ability Recharge;
Vet 3 +25% Range;

- Lower the captain's building fuel requirement at 65, but increase it's manpower cost at 240;

-Lower the Major's building fuel requirement at 75 but increase it's manpower cost at 270.

-Reduce the time the Sherman need to switch ammo type by 25%.

-Add Call CAP to Major instead of call air recon for 100 mun/120 secs cooldown : Will prevent one air attack or cancel one enemy recon. Last 30 sec. in both case. It must be called before an enemy raid to prevent it, but maybe called during a air recon to cancel it.).

-Add Call air recon to Captain at the same previous cost.

28 Sep 2014, 18:28 PM

USA faction Change to make the more appealing:

- Reduce the price of the BAR to equip to 50 mun.

- Add a light mortar more in the lieutenant building :
Production/reinforce cost: 230/20 manpower
Population cap: 5
Abilities:
Basic auto-firing -free
Fire smoke barrage - 5 mun.
Hold fire - free
vet 1 -10% setup time;
Vet 2 -15% Scatter -30% Ability Recharge;
Vet 3 +25% Range;

- Lower the captain's building fuel requirement at 65, but increase it's manpower cost at 240;

-Lower the Major's building fuel requirement at 75 but increase it's manpower cost at 270.

-Reduce the time the Sherman need to switch ammo type by 25%.

-Add Call CAP to Major instead of call air recon for 100 mun/120 secs cooldown : Will prevent one air attack or cancel one enemy recon. Last 30 sec. in both case. It must be called before an enemy raid to prevent it, but maybe called during a air recon to cancel it.).

-Add Call air recon to Captain at the same previous cost.

sounds like a good idea.
28 Sep 2014, 18:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 00:55 AMZtormi
I haven't noticed any significant difference between performance of rifles or conscripts. In fact, I'm wondering why I'm paying more for rifles while they seem to perform similarly to scripts
i kinda agree with that rifleman fall like flies to grens and volks and they cost 280 mp ..
28 Sep 2014, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 15:14 PMkiriL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ9bi_uxUho
Watch and be amazed at 54:00 my good friend...you can watch it all,it presents the underpowered Kubel too...
Edit : oh,you don't have games as Allies,figures...

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★