give okw the 66% munitions back. IM TIRED OF SHREK BLOBS

make t34/85 non-doc

make priest non-doc

give usf elite troops equivalent to paras in t4 building

give usf pershing commander

buff zooks

buff Jackson pen

buff BARS

Ok Ratchet very fascinating and some stuff you wrote down will completely overbuff the usf and nerf the okw into the ground. Ok now let's start with some of the okw changes you want. 66% ammunition income right? While the okw has to pay for lmgs and the one 90 mun schreck on volks, great idea and btw falls don't have lmgs. The okw does lack at wihout the schrecks and both of us know the raketenwerfer is no option and clearly underperforming. More elite troops for us while usf does have already paras and the normal infantry which is upgradeable with 2 lmgs per squad. Buff zooks is a great idea and will lead to even more blobbing on usf side. We need more unstopable rifleblobs which are able to counter everything. If you want to nerf the stuke nerf the katy too, otherwise i don't accept that these fucking things often oneshot entire squads on retreat. Priest non doc, are you crazy? It's very strong and a mobile arty which is very precise when you drive close to the enemy.

Let's get to the things i agree with let's start with the kübel, i agree it's really strong atm not vs soviets but vs usf, they have no early game counter to it. Moving the Browling HMG into tier 1 might be a good idea, could lead to mg spam on usf side but we'll see. Buffing Bars a MG which is able to fire on the move is maybe necessary or mabybe not because the usf blob is strong enough. If you want penetration on the jackson use the ap rounds you get with vet one. And a pershing might be a good idea as a tank placed between Panther and Tiger.

And Ratchet buffing the usf might be necessary but there are still some german units underperforming as well. The Panzerwerfer for example which does no damage at all and is totally useless. The 105 mm Howizer which does no damage at all and has a very short volley. And double soviets are still very strong but hey the allied fanboys need something to complain about.
28 Sep 2014, 14:19 PM
28 Sep 2014, 14:27 PM

Yesterday i played i 1v1. Me as Soviets against OKW. After 40 minutes the game seems to be at my favor, then... the KT arrives. I had 2 ZISs, 2 T34/76, Mines laid and AT Grenades. You think this would be enough? Of curse no. 12 shots from the ZISs, the KT laughed at them like this :D, NO Damage done. Of curse i lost the game.
Then i chatted with my opponent and he said "no Heavy's on your Doc?" I sad, "it would not matter anyway. He was right tho, i didn't have Call-ins because i chose"Soviet shock Army".

So, what is it that the Soviets have to do to Kill this freaking KT without Call-ins?
(is a rhetoric question btw)

Vision control and map awareness is the key to dealing with the KT without call-in tanks. The T70 (Recon mode) and vet 1 ZiS-3 gun ability is the key thing to utilize. I have been working just with Guard Rifle Combined Arms doctrine. Works a treat and I can see Shock Army being used to the same potential, but would be harder I believe. Hit the dirt is really makes conscripts incredibly cost effective against volk heavy based play.

The strafe or howizter is the key component when engaging the KT to remove any infantry/support from the KT, with a key focus on removing obserladten from the engagement. They burst down your Zis-3 guns at an incredibly high and reliable speed. They are greater threat than the KT itself a lot of times!

If you can not remove the infantry/support of the KT with these units then just keep your units out of range until you are in a favourable position.

Be aware of the direction the KT turret is currently facing and pop in and out with T34/T70 fire to further weaken there lines and allow your ZiS-3 guns to safely fire upon them. Always try keep a T34 near your Zis-3 guns as well to use the ram ability if the KT decides to go all-in or to stun it and give you the time to execute the finishing blow if it tries to reverse out.

Vision control along with 2 Zis-3 guns, mines, T34/T70, howizter or strafe is what you will need. Don't to forgot to listen in the fog of war as well. The KT is a loud beast.
28 Sep 2014, 14:45 PM

Thanks for the tips Stephenn, of curse you are right but it is very hard to pull this of. I used the Strafe and got rid off the Infantry but he had also a Panther for support so my T34s could not do very much and as i said, the ZISs did absolutely nothing to the KT.
Of curse i will keep trying...

Ah, and also the ZISs V1 ability got a few patches nerfed to the ground. Its worth sh.. now http://www.coh2.org/topic/21777/zis-3-tracking-ability-overnerfed/page/1

Except they reversed it and did not see that.
29 Sep 2014, 00:42 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 14:15 PMMoBo111

Ok Ratchet very fascinating and some stuff you wrote down will completely overbuff the usf and nerf the okw into the ground. Ok now let's start with some of the okw changes you want. 66% ammunition income right? While the okw has to pay for lmgs and the one 90 mun schreck on volks, great idea and btw falls don't have lmgs. The okw does lack at wihout the schrecks and both of us know the raketenwerfer is no option and clearly underperforming. More elite troops for us while usf does have already paras and the normal infantry which is upgradeable with 2 lmgs per squad. Buff zooks is a great idea and will lead to even more blobbing on usf side. We need more unstopable rifleblobs which are able to counter everything. If you want to nerf the stuke nerf the katy too, otherwise i don't accept that these fucking things often oneshot entire squads on retreat. Priest non doc, are you crazy? It's very strong and a mobile arty which is very precise when you drive close to the enemy.

Let's get to the things i agree with let's start with the kübel, i agree it's really strong atm not vs soviets but vs usf, they have no early game counter to it. Moving the Browling HMG into tier 1 might be a good idea, could lead to mg spam on usf side but we'll see. Buffing Bars a MG which is able to fire on the move is maybe necessary or mabybe not because the usf blob is strong enough. If you want penetration on the jackson use the ap rounds you get with vet one. And a pershing might be a good idea as a tank placed between Panther and Tiger.

And Ratchet buffing the usf might be necessary but there are still some german units underperforming as well. The Panzerwerfer for example which does no damage at all and is totally useless. The 105 mm Howizer which does no damage at all and has a very short volley. And double soviets are still very strong but hey the allied fanboys need something to complain about.

OKW blob > USF blob

Jackson needs pen buff also 57mm

adding elite infantry to t4 building would help alot

USF needs some type of arty. like every other faction (non-doc preist)

either give okw 66% muni back. OR Force them to pay for thier free upgrades.

We have stats to prove how bad usf is...

These changes would help
29 Sep 2014, 02:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 16:06 PMxeno
Yet another L2P thread. I guess if Relic released their recorded statistics you would see that all faction do well in terms of win/loss-ratios.

http://www.coh2.org/topic/24745/win-lose-ratio-from-15.9.--25.9.2014-much-more

hahahaha
29 Sep 2014, 07:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Sep 2014, 14:15 PMMoBo111

the allied fanboys need something to complain about.

It's full of them on this forum. I like playing with USF but this doesn't make me a fanboy. I like OKW even more but the fact that I am astonished by the absurdities I am reading here and state it out loud, it doesn't make me a fanboy eather. People are difficult to understand. Sigh.
4 Oct 2014, 12:56 PM

OKW blob > USF blob

Jackson needs pen buff also 57mm

adding elite infantry to t4 building would help alot

USF needs some type of arty. like every other faction (non-doc preist)

either give okw 66% muni back. OR Force them to pay for thier free upgrades.

We have stats to prove how bad usf is...

These changes would help

Yeah sure, but it's still fact that usf players tend to blob more often. The us at gun and the jackson might need more pen, but if they get more penetration i can't see the sense of the vet ap rounds anymore. Adding elite infantry to the t4 is something that has to be discussed, with the mun cost for okw i disagree competely, if you lower the ammo for okw more, they won't be able to lay mines or upgrade they're infantry with schrecks, they won't be able to throw nades anymore (which are really bad compared to the usf nades) or use offmap arty. To the arty, i'm always against adding more indirect fire, the us have enough doctrinal arty and the major arty so it isn't really needed.
4 Oct 2014, 13:32 PM

... with the mun cost for okw i disagree competely, if you lower the ammo for okw more, they won't be able to lay mines or upgrade they're infantry with schrecks, they won't be able to throw nades anymore (which are really bad compared to the usf nades) or use offmap arty. ...

You do realize munitions income was lowered to 80% after he posted this the first time. And you didnt notice. So is your point another 14% would cause all that you descried? Judging by your "us and them" rethoric, i guess you dont play allies much. But thanks for your wll thought of input.
4 Oct 2014, 14:59 PM

They need to buff USF, USF is the only faction that is seriously underpowered right now.
4 Oct 2014, 16:39 PM

They need to buff USF, USF is the only faction that is seriously underpowered right now.

They need to tweak them, making them not WTFpwn everyone in early game and more potent in mid and late.

Rifles need nerfed in early vet and buff them in vet 2/3 making them scale-able. vCOH Rifles having perfect shape.

Elite Rifles doc need to be change into vet faster instead of WTF vet 2 at start.

Major tech armor need buff, but in compensate, they need Lt and Cap on field first. Sherman is the earliest armor reaching the field but they are weakest. That must be tweaked.

Jackson need to be cheaper

A Pershing can solve some problem.
4 Oct 2014, 17:31 PM

A few different suggestions on how we can bring down OKW to Ostheers level without destroying OKW in 1v1:

1. Set penalty to fuel/munition caches to 50%.

-This is to decrease the benefit from having 3 OKW players having one Ostheer player spamming these

2. Munition granted from munition caches should not be allowed to be diverted to fuel but stay as a munition income.

-This will delay OKWs late game even further but also help OKW with infantry upgrades

3. Remove benefit from caches entirely.

-If suggestion 1 and 2 is not enough then this is what they should implement

4. JagdTiger need all trucks to be set up.

-This will delay this tank enough for the Allies to get enough armor to have a fighting chance when it comes out. ISU performance might have to be looked upon since this unit comes much later

5. King Tiger need all trucks not only to be set up but also alive (not destroyed).

-For the same reason you can't build anything with the other factions if any of your buildings are destroyed, this units performance justifies having every building alive and operationable

6. Only one truck is allowed per sector (except for the base).

-This will prevent OKW from spamming their trucks too close together, creating unpenetrable fortresses in the middle of the map. It will be easier for the allies to coordinate and take out single trucks. On the positive side for OKW this will make their trucks less juicy targets for artillery

7. Slightly increase repair time for trucks.

-This is especially needed for OKWs T4 because of its offensive capabilities, it will force the OKW players to put their trucks a little more defensively

8. A slight cost decrease for JagdPanzer to add some late game diversity.

-Instead of just waiting for the super heavy tanks it would be fun to see and use this unit a bit more, it would also justify a T2 opening a bit more
4 Oct 2014, 18:47 PM

Try playing all factions...

The guy who has 4 games as OKW vs 310 games as USF advises others to try playing all factions. Classic. :clap: :facepalm: :rofl:
4 Oct 2014, 19:04 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2014, 18:47 PMKhan

The guy who has 4 games as OKW vs 310 games as USF advises others to try playing all factions. Classic. :clap: :facepalm: :rofl:

This coming from the guy who has un-installed :rofl:
4 Oct 2014, 20:28 PM

4 Oct 2014, 21:01 PM

This coming from the guy who has un-installed :rofl:

Hahaha, I don't see the logic in that argument. Even if I have the game uninstalled (which I don't) I can still post on the forums. Besides L2P, you also need to L2F (Learn to forum). :thumbsup:

PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS