Login

russian armor

WC 51 comes too late.

13 Sep 2014, 13:12 PM

So this thing got hit hard by the nerfhammer. The WC 51 was the only thing that mechanized company had going for. And now that's gone.

The WC 51 comes like 1 minute earlier than a puma, or around the same time as a 222, both of which hard counter it.

While you can get the M20 just a few seconds later, and it is twice at strong as the WC 51 pretty much.

I think it needs to go back to 0 CP.
13 Sep 2014, 13:14 PM

You do realise how abusive this unit is vs. OKW ?
13 Sep 2014, 13:16 PM

It's abusive vs Ostheer too....welcome to the game,T70 comes out too late for like 8 months?
13 Sep 2014, 13:17 PM
Donator 11

With the buffs to the kubel, I wonder if it would still be abusive vs okw at 0 cp
13 Sep 2014, 13:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 13:14 PMxeno
You do realise how abusive this unit is vs. OKW ?

I'm not really sure why this unit is "abusive" vs OKW if the m20 is twice as strong and comes just a tad later. And it comes like 1 minute earlier than the puma.
13 Sep 2014, 13:26 PM

At 0 CP there is no counter for the jeep except slim luck. It's almost immune to smallarms. It can roam freely, cutoff your fuel/muni and wipe squads. At 1 CP at least there is a chance to get a shrek, mg and OKW is that closer to get a flak or a puma. I guess you miss this click-to-win unit but it won't come back to 0 CP that's for sure. Good job Relic.
13 Sep 2014, 13:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 13:26 PMxeno
At 0 CP there is no counter for the jeep except slim luck. It's almost immune to smallarms. It can roam freely, cutoff your fuel/muni and wipe squads. At 1 CP at least there is a chance to get a shrek, mg and OKW is that closer to get a flak or a puma. I guess you miss this click-to-win unit but it won't come back to 0 CP that's for sure. Good job Relic.

But the m20 comes just a tad later and is twice as better. And by 1cps, you can almost have a puma.

If it was OP, then increase it's fuel cost, nerf it's armor, something like that, but at 1CP, it is simply not a good unit, because the m20 is just so much better.
13 Sep 2014, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 13:26 PMxeno

The M3 shit is the same, but Kubel buff with proper micro, Kubel can kick M3 ass. :D
13 Sep 2014, 13:47 PM

Yeah I really like the kubel buff vs sovietsniper-, m3- and maximabuse. Now OKW has abit better chance vs it.
13 Sep 2014, 16:33 PM

Relic design as usual, They thought the unit was overpowered and they decided to remove it from the playing items - but as they can do that properly - they just change requirement for unrealistic ones.

The jeep now comes out at the same time with the lieutenant, from a T0 unit, Relic change it as T2 one, but without buffs or cost reduction to balance the delay.

Just forget Mech doctrine, play Ass Engineer until they nerf them to CP1 as well and make them useless.
13 Sep 2014, 17:19 PM

It was an abusive troll unit. Time to put down the crutches.
13 Sep 2014, 17:44 PM

It was an abusive troll unit. Time to put down the crutches.

And Kubel is not? In teamgames 2x Kubel + 2x Strumpio can lock down allies in base for a long time...
13 Sep 2014, 17:56 PM

This unit was being very hard abused VS OKW. okw had no counter to it early in the game. Good job to relic for putting it to 1 CP. It was also bad at 0 CP cuz it made some players very proud and it raised their ego drastically cuz they won with jeep abuse, thinking they reached the peak of their lives. In fact Their ego was raised that high that people actually started to post replays about winning with jeep abuse VS OKW. Here is an example of someone who is proud at winning cuz of it. It also shows a perfect example of how abusive the unit was VS OKW.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/23742/2-top-usa-players-vs-2-top-okw-players

13 Sep 2014, 17:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 17:56 PMQmotion
This unit was being very hard abused VS OKW. okw had no counter to it early in the game. Good job to relic for putting it to 1 CP. It was also bad at 0 CP cuz it made some players very proud and it raised their ego drastically cuz they won with jeep abuse, thinking they reached the peak of their lives. In fact Their ego was raised that high that people actually started to post replays about winning with jeep abuse VS OKW. Here is an example of someone who is proud at winning cuz of it. It also shows a perfect example of how abusive the unit was VS OKW.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/23742/2-top-usa-players-vs-2-top-okw-players

And why exactly do you have to start flaming other people here?
13 Sep 2014, 18:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 17:59 PMBurts

And why exactly do you have to start flaming other people here?

I'm not flaming? I'm showing you examples. Didn't you start this topic to hear opinions about the Jeep? Well, I'm showing you some sad facts. In fact you can't even see me in that link posting at all. It's just an example about the Jeep abuse. Sadly in the wrong hands the Jeep abuse turns into trolling abuses.
13 Sep 2014, 18:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 18:03 PMQmotion

I'm not flaming? I'm showing you examples. Didn't you start this topic to hear opinions about the Jeep? Well, I'm showing you some sad facts. In fact you can't even see me in that link posting at all. It's just an example about the Jeep abuse. Sadly in the wrong hands the Jeep abuse turns into trolling abuses.

Yes okay, you can state your opinion on the jeep without attacking other players.
13 Sep 2014, 18:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 18:04 PMBurts

Yes okay, you can state your opinion on the jeep without attacking other players.

OK mate, your right. Trollers should be left alone. I won't mention them next time
13 Sep 2014, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2014, 13:12 PMBurts
So this thing got hit hard by the nerfhammer. The WC 51 was the only thing that mechanized company had going for. And now that's gone.

The WC 51 comes like 1 minute earlier than a puma, or around the same time as a 222, both of which hard counter it.

While you can get the M20 just a few seconds later, and it is twice at strong as the WC 51 pretty much.

I think it needs to go back to 0 CP.

In 3vs3 and 4vs4, the wc51 is utterly useless and make that cmdr mostly useless too. It be should revert to 0, but with higher manpower cost so it come a bit later (I suggest +10% manpower).

Thanks.
13 Sep 2014, 18:27 PM
Patrion 14

Eh, the WC51 was never that good vs OKW or Wehrmacht. Like the M3, it's brutal vs lone squads and will often score easy kills. However, it's pretty effectively countered by keeping units together (especially since sturmpios will easily clear it at close range) and focusing it down. Then come 5 minutes in the game, the Puma or 222 can easily handle it. Now at 1 CP, it's basically useless.

America already struggles a lot vs OKW since kuebel counters everything for the first 6 min or so.
13 Sep 2014, 18:35 PM

edit: wrong thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight