Login

russian armor

So...ISU 1-shotting vet stuff?

10 Sep 2014, 05:05 AM

So...that ISU one shotting vet 3 gren pak
Any ninja nerf from Relic in this patch?
10 Sep 2014, 07:51 AM

stuka does that too... so...
10 Sep 2014, 07:54 AM

Wow another ISU thread?
10 Sep 2014, 07:56 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Wow another ISU thread?

It's a legitimate question. There are often changes that don't get noted for whatever reason.
10 Sep 2014, 10:51 AM

Hasn't it always done that? 1 shot AT guns?
10 Sep 2014, 11:18 AM

Hasn't it always done that? 1 shot AT guns?

Yes it has. But a lot of people begged Relic to stop it one-shotting stuff and expected such a change in this patch.

Instead they nerfed Sturmpios and buffed Maxims. Yayyy.
10 Sep 2014, 11:38 AM

Yes it has. But a lot of people begged Relic to stop it one-shotting stuff and expected such a change in this patch.

A lot of people also begged relic for T34 to stand up to P4 and conscripts to scale and recently a PACK howitzer to be buffed.
See how that went.
10 Sep 2014, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 11:38 AMKatitof

A lot of people also begged relic for T34 to stand up to P4 and conscripts to scale and recently a PACK howitzer to be buffed.
See how that went.

A lot of people also asked you to play the axis factions to gain perspective and that went the same way ;)

T-34 may be weak and need a buff but it's not as big an issue as the one raised by the OP of this thread. ISU / Supertanks are breaking the game. Especially ISU. Don't you think it should have been first in line for a nerf?
10 Sep 2014, 13:25 PM

I have screenshoot from yesterday where guy build i think 6 maxims and used them as assault group just moving them clumped together like wave of Doom, one hit by mortar then retreat, and do it again. It was hillarious. But it wasnt fun at all.

And yes, ISU still oneshooting PAKs. Happened to me yesterday as well.
10 Sep 2014, 13:33 PM

A lot of people also asked you to play the axis factions to gain perspective and that went the same way ;)

And guess what? My axis game count>my allied game count and since I want my ranks to be pretty equal for both sides, I don't see that changing anytime soon ;)

T-34 may be weak and need a buff but it's not as big an issue as the one raised by the OP of this thread. ISU / Supertanks are breaking the game. Especially ISU. Don't you think it should have been first in line for a nerf?

All super heavies are broken.
None will be ever removed.

ISU went a long way from being waste of space, to being OP, to being in current position. Having faced it enough(in current place) I don't think its half as bad as people make it seem.
For 2v2 that is.
10 Sep 2014, 13:37 PM

Soviet stock units being garbage is less important than ISU one shotting squads? There is a correlation between the two problems...
10 Sep 2014, 17:18 PM

isu is an anti infantry tank. its supposed to be really good against them, it isnt so good against a panther, or a tiger, or a elefant... or a jadjpanther.. or a panzer4 are ok if you micro.. or....
10 Sep 2014, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 13:33 PMKatitof

And guess what? My axis game count>my allied game count and since I want my ranks to be pretty equal for both sides, I don't see that changing anytime soon ;)

All super heavies are broken.
None will be ever removed.

ISU went a long way from being waste of space, to being OP, to being in current position. Having faced it enough(in current place) I don't think its half as bad as people make it seem.
For 2v2 that is.

Yeah, I agree they're broken, I didn't call for removal. Y u always imply stuff I don't say ? :( Just a tweak or some changes.

So can we see yr playercard for those game counts and ranking with each faction? ;)

isu is an anti infantry tank. its supposed to be really good against them, it isnt so good against a panther, or a tiger, or a elefant... or a jadjpanther.. or a panzer4 are ok if you micro.. or....

A) it's pretty great against tanks too.
B) Some people think it shoudn't be THAT good against infantry. Sure, make it good. But not insta-wipe good.

10 Sep 2014, 17:50 PM

1 shot vet 3 grens, 1 shot vet 3 paks, bomb the damn Pak43, bomb the elefant, kite the tiger. gg relic
10 Sep 2014, 18:02 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

stuka does that too... so...

Seriously? comparing an assault gun to an artilerry piece?
10 Sep 2014, 18:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 18:02 PMluvnest

Seriously? comparing an assault gun to an artilerry piece?

Well, technically, that assault gun got artillery piece for armament.
10 Sep 2014, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2014, 18:10 PMKatitof

Well, technically, that assault gun got artillery piece for armament.

No 90-second cooldown, that puts it in the CoH2 assault gun class, regardless of armament. If it had 90-second cooldown instead of 10-second reload, noone would care.

And where's dat playercard? ;)
10 Sep 2014, 18:50 PM

Yeah, I agree they're broken, I didn't call for removal. Y u always imply stuff I don't say ? :( Just a tweak or some changes.

So can we see yr playercard for those game counts and ranking with each faction? ;)

A) it's pretty great against tanks too.
B) Some people think it shoudn't be THAT good against infantry. Sure, make it good. But not insta-wipe good.

it doesnt always 1 shot squads. but it can happen..

on the flipside, think of how many vehicles the elefant can one shot, and the number of vehicles it can take out in 2 shots. and that with just a few shots it can take out the isu.

if any tank goes up against the isu.. the isu has to back off. You cant call the isu OP on the grounds of not actually bringing a counter to the isu.
10 Sep 2014, 19:10 PM

Just stop crying... Im Allies player but recently I was playing as Axis. Few times I took down ISU in less than 30sec. Elephant+Pak40 or encircling it by Panther/PzIV.
It's most expensive Soviet unit. Just don't move inf near to it. If you know ISU is somewhere there, why the hell are you sending infantry to meet it? Most expesinve call in should be counter by other expensive call-in (Elephant, Jadgtiger, Tiger Ace can do the job).
As OKW you even don't need call in. King Tiger or Sturmtiger (right hit can take over half hp and make crew shocked for a moment - that's the part where Volks come in and finish it.
Sure, ISU is strong, I guess it should kill 3-4 models (depends on squad) and lower hp so you can run away with 1-2 models and very low hp but it's ISU and it needs to wipe out some squads. Not every single shot but more often than any other units OR give it ability like Sherman, switching shells.
In the end, I'm Allies player, I know ISU power but as Axis Im glad to face it cause it's great challange. It just needs combined army.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★