Login

russian armor

light tanks/vehicles idea.

7 Sep 2014, 07:21 AM

So recently, the luchs HP got buffed to 400, meaning it can take 3 tank or anti tank gun shots.

This buff has made the luchs incredibly useful in certain situations.

However, i feel that this should be the case for ALL light tanks, t-70 , stuart and su-76.

I feel that this change would make the units more useful, especially the t-70 and su-76, since those units are very rarely built these days. SU-76 still might need some more changes but that's a different topic.
7 Sep 2014, 10:23 AM

I think the Stuart definitely needs this, its extremely fragile for when it comes out and loses hard to almost anything armoured (including the Puma, which has the same fuel cost). If an Ostheer opponent opens fire with a Pak from the fog, its almost impossible to move it out of the way in time due to how fast it dies.

T-70 probably needs this, but to be honest that unit needs a more general rework to be useful. In terms of tech/function/cost its too similar to the T34, and there's no reason not to just save 30 more fuel.

God knows what the SU-76 needs to be viable. However, I suspect it will end up more like a mobile Zis-3 than a tank, with long enough range that you can keep it out of harms way. Therefore, HP remaining low won't necessarily be a problem.
7 Sep 2014, 11:06 AM

Many units of this variety often have a limited impact since there is almost always AT on the field to welcome them. This would be a good change because the penetration and armor numbers alone make their usefulness past the mid game almost nonexistant, no reason to hamstring their HP as well
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★