Login

russian armor

Soviet commander suggestion

12 Aug 2014, 07:03 AM

After seeing Rounce's thread, I thought of this (bear with the cheap description of each ability, no idea what to write)

Captured equipment tactics

Ability

SdKfz 250 Halftrack: This armoured vehicle will transport your troops safely while providing a mobile firing platform to fight for the Motherland. Your troops will all be wearing the German Stahlhelm for superior protection upon entering this vehicle.(3CP)

G43 Semi-automatic rifles: Upgrade you conscripts with 2 G43 to be more awesome in their fight against the enemy. (3CP)

Pak40: Calls in a captured PanzerAbwehrKanone 40 anti-tank gun to scare any German tanks away before they even get sight of it. (5CP)

Panzer III Ausf. N: Deploy a captured panzer III equipped with a 7.5 cm KwK 37 L/24 gun. Effective against infantry and light vehicles. Allows commander to pop out of turret for a glorious view of the battle. (6CP)

Panzer IV F2: Deploy an upgunned but weakly armoured captured Panzer IV to help destroy enemy tanks with confidence. (8CP)

EDIT: Picture Updated
12 Aug 2014, 07:46 AM

Sweet, I had the same thought the other day for an American commander. KT or Tiger call-in would be fun for allies (^_^)

Would something like this work with balance I wonder.
12 Aug 2014, 08:20 AM

Sweet, I had the same thought the other day for an American commander. KT or Tiger call-in would be fun for allies (^_^)

Would something like this work with balance I wonder.
If they really turned this suggestion into a real commander I would be proud but definitely the picture must be changed.
12 Aug 2014, 09:15 AM

Yeah maybe Sov commanders wouldn't be wearing the Iron Cross :) But Relic do love putting eyepatches on guys when they don't have time to photoshop an original commander face ^^
12 Aug 2014, 09:18 AM

Frankly, I don't like mixed things. The effort must be noted though, GJ.
12 Aug 2014, 10:09 AM

Yeah maybe Sov commanders wouldn't be wearing the Iron Cross :) But Relic do love putting eyepatches on guys when they don't have time to photoshop an original commander face ^^
Putting an eyepatch on the guy is good enough (he looks different enough).

@JohnnyB
Thanks.
12 Aug 2014, 10:40 AM
Patrion 15

good idea.

here is a fantacy Ostheer "Captured equipment tactics" commander:

0CP: Mines - your Pioneers can lay down captured soviet mines instead of s-mines for 25 munitions

1CP Prost - Captured Rations of Vodka lets your Infantry break supression at the cost of accuracy. 30 munitions/ duration 10 sec / cooldown 2 minutes

3CP PPSh - Upgrade Grenadiers with 2 PPsh Captured mashine guns for 60 munitions

6CP T34/76 - Call in a T34 Tank - the tank has only 10 Shells left. aim carefully and use hold fire - after wasting your shots you can only use Ram

10CP IS2 - Call in a IS2 Battle Tank - even fully repaired the tank has a damaged engine and only goes on 60% speed
12 Aug 2014, 10:41 AM

Traitor Tactics!
12 Aug 2014, 11:15 AM

Traitor Tactics!

It's truly a captured equipment commander.

Lightning War's eye patch, Assault Support Pipe and Spearhead's iron cross. (well not really lightning war's eyepatch)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★