Login

russian armor

Katyusha seriously need a nerf

• This thread is locked
PAGES (20)down
25 Jul 2014, 21:26 PM

Please Relic, do nerf the Katyusha they can destroy OKW/OST bases in one volley. Fix this damned game
25 Jul 2014, 21:26 PM

Old Katyusha was pretty bad. Crying for a nerf right after it was made useful= lol
25 Jul 2014, 21:29 PM

Do you even believe the bullshit you axis players tell us here? Do you even play the game online and not against hard AI? Fuckin stuka is so damn OP you can't do shit.

You should tell your team mate not to put all his infantry in a perfect line every time, that might help.
25 Jul 2014, 21:32 PM

Maybe play sovjet 1 time and see how OP the shit is you just used against us. But you lost m8, whats up with you??

Nothing, I just thought I give you advice since you guys seemed to think that every german unit was overpowered in that game even though you won in the end.
25 Jul 2014, 22:05 PM

Maybe play sovjet 1 time

lol.
25 Jul 2014, 22:46 PM

Maybe play sovjet 1 time and see how OP the shit is you just used against us. But you lost m8, whats up with you??

Maybe play okw 1 time and see how op that shit really is?
25 Jul 2014, 23:29 PM

Frik. Please view my player card. Note the number of Soviet games played. Not the number of other faction games played.

Kat...is...OP...as....hell.

Stuka...is...easy to dodge has no vet 1 OMG YOU WILL DIE ability which didnt used to be a problem because you would be lucky to get to Vet 1 in 2 games....

It was at one time a balanced unit then a stupid waste of fuel now its OP.

Call me a German player DO IT!
25 Jul 2014, 23:31 PM

Frik. Please view my player card. Note the number of Soviet games played. Not the number of other faction games played.

Kat...is...OP...as....hell.

Stuka...is...easy to dodge has no vet 1 OMG YOU WILL DIE ability which didnt used to be a problem because you would be lucky to get to Vet 1 in 2 games....

It was at one time a balanced unit then a stupid waste of fuel now its OP.

Call me a German player DO IT!

big deal, you switched to germans after WFA launched after playing soviets in vanilla

If kat is op, so is the stuka. They are on the same level right now.
25 Jul 2014, 23:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 23:31 PMArclyte

big deal, you switched to germans after WFA launched after playing soviets in vanilla

DAMN YA CAUGHT ME! I never play Soviets anymore NEVA EVA! I havent used the Kat in EVERY incarnation since launch!

Stuka having the Cooldown and cost that it does bounds the Stuka end of story. Of course OKW can have 100% fuel plus Caches then go ahead. Until then...no.

Edit: Did you not read where Milka clearly states the difference in damage? Do you not understand the Vet 1 ability?

Like I said before give the Stuka a reduces price, cooldown and Vet 1 Precsion strike and tell me again how OP the current Stuka is.
25 Jul 2014, 23:43 PM

Maybe play okw 1 time and see how op that shit really is?

Right?
25 Jul 2014, 23:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 23:31 PMArclyte

Excellent argument.

Someone proves that they are completely unbiased and your rationale is "nuh-uh, you don't play them anymore."
26 Jul 2014, 00:12 AM

The whole argument that if Kat is op, so is Stuka is bullshit. Utter bullshit.

Both units come in at different times, have different functionality, differen costs, different cooldowns, different factions they come from.

Kat is op, but so may be the stuka. Although i think its not. And even if the stuka was op, it wouldnt be because the Kat is op too.
That argument doesnt make any sense at all. Why isnt the Panzerwerfer op too? I thought Kat is op? And Panzerwerfer is rocket artillery aswell?? MUST BE OP!

not.
26 Jul 2014, 00:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I was using the Katy before, because it was an excellent tool for breaking up German defences on maps like Angermunde

Of course you needed 3 for it to actually kill things rather than impose a mild micro tax and MP bleed but it wasn't necessarily crap

I have not played Sovs a lot since WFA came out so I will be interested to see what it's like now.

I'm not suprised we are seeing it used more, because we see elite vetted infantry blobs you want wiped and high value static targets.

That it has been buffed is just the icing on the cake
26 Jul 2014, 01:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2014, 00:38 AMArclyte
The problem I have is that the whiney 80% german bloc want to have their cake and eat it too.

Tough shit.

WIFIDI if this shit doesn't stop i'm going to start spamming insults at these soviet fanboy assholes. you make everyone else's posts that get insulting invisible why not freakadella and this fucking retard's?
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS