russian armor

Katyusha seriously need a nerf

• This thread is locked
PAGES (20)down
25 Jul 2014, 19:39 PM

Permanently Banned
I am serious as fuck. Camping should be punished. Point
25 Jul 2014, 19:39 PM

And you my friend should start to have an objective point of view especially according to things like balance. You are exaggerating, no Katyusha on earth destroys a truck with a single barrage.

Pics or didn't happen. Or maybe post a replay :)

No, you really are disgusting :) Post a replay of you beating Kats vs players your level :) ok, thx bye, you can't :)

It's amazing you can ignore guys like Siberian and Kreatir who also say it is overperforming. I have my own bias but when players like Siberian/Budwise or even vonivan talk about balance and disagree with me, I reassess what I'm saying. You however just insult people and write smily faces. Sad.

Oh and someone posted a replay proving you wrong, so... In your face.
25 Jul 2014, 19:41 PM

I am serious as fuck. Camping should be punished. Point

... Have you EVER even played the faction? Do you have ANY idea what you're talking about?
25 Jul 2014, 19:59 PM

Im Rank 60 come at me bro

rank 60 3v3 with friends. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWD! teach me how to play :O
25 Jul 2014, 20:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 10:46 AMShengli
Perhaps we could consider a different approach to rocket artillery and punishing blobbing?

Currently both the stuka zf. and katyusha punish them just by dealing massive amounts of damage in a blanket area, leading to squad wipes, buildings getting destroyed, etc.

And yet in vCoH the nebelwerfer (or was it the stuka zf.?) countered blobs simply by adding a lot of suppression to the rockets, as well as an incendiary damage-over-time effect. Hardly any squad wipes and nowhere near as effective against buildings, but the blob got punished anyway.

This could also leave the role of high damage barrage artillery to howitzers, which, other than the B4, see very little use anyway.

That's a good point. The damage race between artillery is not a very good design decision. Sure, it means they destroy blobs which is satisfying and good, but it has the side effects of easily wiping support teams (Stuka) or destroying buildings in two volleys (Kat). I wouldn't mind adding suppression to artillery at the cost of damage, so that it's not enough to kill a blob by itself, but allows your other units to mop them up.
25 Jul 2014, 20:01 PM

Permanently Banned
25 Jul 2014, 20:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 15:31 PMgokkel
Several posts

I like Gokkel's approach that blob punishment and squad wipes are and should be two separate things.

Significant hp dmg and model attrition is enough. None of these vehicles, whether Katyusha/Stuka/Panzerwerfer should be wiping squads as regularly as they do now.

Atleast thats my opinion. Punishment for blobbing is fine. Obliteration is quite another.

Also, as The_Courier seconds, substituting a suppression effect sounds like a good idea.

PS: Look at FrikadelleXXL making an ass of himself. Again. Dafuq does this guy think he is doing.
25 Jul 2014, 20:14 PM

Ok add me on steam lets battle

He is gonna bring all his Pokemon!

FYI I just have to say it again cause I am DYING OVERHEAR....you cant move OKW trucks. They are base buildings. They arent the Brits.
25 Jul 2014, 20:15 PM

Ok add me on steam lets battle

Good Lord... You are not a smart man.
25 Jul 2014, 20:17 PM

FYI I just have to say it again cause I am DYING OVERHEAR....you cant move OKW trucks. They are base buildings. They arent the Brits.

This is the type of people arguing for the current state of the katyusha, right?

"Well shit, dude, just fuckin' move your truck and stop camping bro.
25 Jul 2014, 20:17 PM

Oh boy. You are one of these hoping running around in 3rd Reichs uniforms will get popular one day again? Poor boy. Maybe show me that replay lol

how the fuck is this guy still able to post? will WIFIDI or someone come and invis his posts for once.
25 Jul 2014, 20:56 PM

25 Jul 2014, 21:12 PM

Permanently Banned
25 Jul 2014, 21:21 PM

I really dont care frikadelle go away.

Is the current katusya op ? oh. the difference between the stuka and the kat is that one is a straight line artillery and thus very easy to avoid while the other one is a shotgun. even when i retreat it still is prone to killing whole squads. need to be renerfed back to previous levels and a fuel decrease.
25 Jul 2014, 21:23 PM

Everyone's just attacking each other now.
I like the suppression over damage idea. Maybe some trace incendiary-ness so the blob also has to change direction in its march. The arty can be used to funnel blobs into MGs unless they want to go through the fire under suppression.
25 Jul 2014, 21:26 PM

This thread is getting ridiculous amounts of posts and views btw.

Seriously, think we are breaking records here.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS