Login

russian armor

Faction Strength

15 Jul 2014, 00:49 AM

Sadly I was wright again about people here in this forum. :)

“It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right --especially when one is right.” -Nietzsche-
15 Jul 2014, 08:31 AM

Still played < 30 games with them but my current impression is that USF is the strongest in 1v1 but weakest in 2v2. It's harder to finish a game early in a 2v2, which you kind of need to do. Double USA vs any axis matchup is a slog unless you get huge noob enemies.
15 Jul 2014, 10:58 AM

Mods, warn Frikadelle already please.

Guy contributes nothing except insults and trolling.
The smiley spam is just a farce at "appearing polite, imonlyjokinglol".

ONtopic, I think the count of 1v1 votes for:
-Sov as weakest (13) (9%)
vs
-Ost as strongest (11) (7%)

is hilarious.

Especially compared to the MUCH largerl 1v1 vote count to the opposite:
-Sov as strongest (49) (33%)
vs
-Ost as weakest (51) (34%)

Doesnt really add up, does it, unless you account for fanatic Sov fanbois.

I bet I could name with good probability atleast 10 of those voters responsible for being so completely offbase with the majority of voter opinion.
15 Jul 2014, 12:46 PM

Frikadelle can you just stop with the passive-agressive "you're all nazis" thing you do whenever somebody says something even remotely in favour of OH or OKW?

I'm 89% sure you're just trolling (much better at it than vetlolcake though), but please just stop.

15 Jul 2014, 12:53 PM

You cant tell me that 3v3 / 4v4 takes more personal skill than 1v1. You really cant.
15 Jul 2014, 13:18 PM

You cant tell me that 3v3 / 4v4 takes more personal skill than 1v1. You really cant.

No, it doesn't. But neither does it take less skill. You need 3 or 4 people to be collectively more skillfull then opposing team. And it does not just mean four better 1v1 players. You often need different skills in 1v1 and in 4v4. Some players love to be a solo hero, others prefer team play.
15 Jul 2014, 14:03 PM

1 vs 1 definitely takes more skill.

Large team game modes take different type of skill though.It takes more macro than micro having to manage near 100 pop armies.1vs 1 is more micro centric.

However 1 vs 1 is more punishing to unit losses as resources are harder to come by and there is no mate to give u a breather to recuperate....another thing is in 1 vs 1 ur timing and unit choices must be exact...whereas that is not so in large team modes due to abundance of players.

Main skill in team games is team co-operation and complementing each otehsr unit choices..this is why games vs 2 arranged teams are far better than random ones which often end up gigantic spamfests.
15 Jul 2014, 15:50 PM

I cant believe the community honestly thinks USF is the weakest faction in 2v2s and above. They absolutely wreck havoc in 2v2s+ in the early games through sheer overwhelming numbers and capping power when used by good players.
15 Jul 2014, 16:16 PM

I cant believe the community honestly thinks USF is the weakest faction in 2v2s and above. They absolutely wreck havoc in 2v2s+ in the early games through sheer overwhelming numbers and capping power when used by good players.

Ohh yea, that sheer overwhelming power by most expensive basic infantry. They will surely outnumber everything :loco:

And yes, US is weakest faction in 2v2.

2v2 games tend to last until late game, you can't really seal them early as in 1v1, which means you'll be facing vastly superior tanks.
15 Jul 2014, 16:20 PM
Patrion 15

Outside of a few units (M15, i'm looking at you), I think the game is pretty balanced at the moment.
15 Jul 2014, 16:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 16:16 PMKatitof

Ohh yea, that sheer overwhelming power by most expensive basic infantry. They will surely outnumber everything :loco:

Why do you need to outnumber when your basic infantry win two on three anyway? And they won't be outnumbered when you can call them in with no build time and instant vet for no difference in cost :loco:

That being said, US will be more than adequate in team games I think, even in the late, once people get their hands on Rifle Company. It's pretty much Advanced Warfare with good core infantry and a better offmap, less Radio Intercept.

USF performance vs the Wehrmacht is in a delicate position IMO. USF brute-forces through with the sheer strength of Rifles, the M15, and later the Jackson against T3, but if they lose this early game power through balance patches it'll reveal the faction weakness to MGs, Snipers, 222s, and call in armor (namely the mech assault vehicles).

Just my two cents as a mediocre player.
15 Jul 2014, 20:29 PM

Permanently Banned

“It is nobler to declare oneself wrong than to insist on being right --especially when one is right.” -Nietzsche-

Better go on quoting someone who spoke to his horse lol :D

You want me to get warned? lol, half of you should be warned then because you are mobbing me here. You don't like me because I have an other opinion than you. This is one of the biggest problem of our society, people not blablaing the mainstream get mobbed and discriminated :( So please guys, I'm open for objective posts but someone implicating me that I'm high shouldn't get warned? lol :D

On topic: I still think Sovjets need some buffs due to their bad performance in 1vs1
15 Jul 2014, 20:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Better go on quoting someone who spoke to his horse lol :D

You want me to get warned? lol, half of you should be warned then because you are mobbing me here. You don't like me because I have an other opinion than you. This is one of the biggest problem of our society, people not blablaing the mainstream get mobbed and discriminated :( So please guys, I'm open for objective posts but someone implicating me that I'm high shouldn't get warned? lol :D

On topic: I still think Sovjets need some buffs due to their bad performance in 1vs1

We dont like your tone because you do the exact same thing you accuse all the german fanboys off; Seeing everything from one side. You also constantly wrap your insults in smileys and never offer anything constructive except to "shut up german fanboys" and more of the same
15 Jul 2014, 20:51 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm just adapting (like germans love to say after big sovjet nurrrf) to the tone here in the forum. I don't see why I should put more effort in my post than most of the german fanboys. :)
15 Jul 2014, 21:51 PM

1v1 requires good micro and a calm mind.

2v2 requires skill and multitasking on a major level.

2v2 maps are often playable 1v1 but with 2 people and 2 minds to worry about. Battles are simply bigger but in a small area.

@CieZ

You brought up 3v3 AT as an example? No offence but so what?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
Russian Federation 65
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak