Login

russian armor

Axis fanboy who always whines "Soviet OP, USF OP"

• This thread is locked
9 Jul 2014, 13:58 PM

:sealed: (lololol)

All the thread i see on this forum is about OPing of Soviet ,USF ... LOOOOOOL.

Just fanboy here ? Really ?

USF best tank is : M36 Jackson :hyper: where is the M36 pershing ?? no heavy tank for USF, right. Just AT Gun, cool mama.

Germans have : Panther, Vet Panther, Tiger I, Konistiger, Tiger Ace, SturmTiger, Jagdtiger, Jagdpanther, Vet PanzerIV, Vet 5 units,flakbat, OH MY arty with half track nebelwerfer SPAMMING. It's not enough ??? Joking ???
Let's talk about unit : Rambo Ober, abused fallschirmjäger, kick-ass panzerschreck-on-all-units when bazooka is a ridiculous shit.
Sturmpionner beating ShockTroop :oops:

Ok ....

And i still heard AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN : Soviet OP :( USF OP :nahnah:

L2P OMG, need another beast tank or heavy gun ? V1 Missil maybe ?

Seriously men ... Be fair. Stop fanboying. Stats speaks instead of me ( 70 axis, 30 allies, always)

Thanks, that was my yell out against all german fanboy sponsored by relic.
9 Jul 2014, 14:05 PM

Dude, relax, take some valium and grow up.

I agree US late game is weak. No need to go full retard here though.

I also haven't seen any thread where people are saying US OP. Flak HT maybe but not the whole army. Almost all complaints are about soviets.

Go and change your panties, come back when you have calmed down.
9 Jul 2014, 14:08 PM
Benefactor 355

2 or 3 well positioned Jacksons > ANY GERMAN HEAVY TANK
9 Jul 2014, 14:09 PM

Compliment for you.

Never heard USF OP ? You live on the same planet or on fucking mars ?

I always heard "USF noob army, USF early OP, whinewhinewhine OKW haven't MG42 :(.

You are like the community, unfair and shit-in-the-eyes.
9 Jul 2014, 14:10 PM

2 or 3 well positioned Jacksons > ANY GERMAN HEAVY TANK

Right but one hit and ... goodbye lenin!

I just want to say germans are strong, so stop always complaining and whining on this forum for nerf.
9 Jul 2014, 14:15 PM

Dude, relax, take some valium and grow up.

I agree US late game is weak. No need to go full retard here though.

I also haven't seen any thread where people are saying US OP. Flak HT maybe but not the whole army. Almost all complaints are about soviets.

Go and change your panties, come back when you have calmed down.

Guy with insults telling him about growing up! lol
9 Jul 2014, 14:16 PM

Guy with insults telling him about growing up! lol

Real Story.
9 Jul 2014, 14:19 PM

Right but one hit and ... goodbye lenin!

I just want to say germans are strong, so stop always complaining and whining on this forum for nerf.

I might break down your whole world viewpoint now, but lenin isn't really associated with americans.

Speaking of OP, he went full retard about everything else except the part where forums are being littered with german only whine most of the time.
9 Jul 2014, 14:22 PM

I might break down your whole world viewpoint now, but lenin isn't really associated with americans.

Speaking of OP, he went full retard.

Prefer Goodbye Eisenhower ? That was just a way of speaking.
9 Jul 2014, 14:23 PM

almost everybody plays exclusively axis, only a few masochists play allies(but only USF) thats why you will only get allies OP threads, theres just too much of them. At this point is like coh2.org was a PvE WoW Forum where all complains come only from 1 side(the players) talking about how strong the AI enemies/bosses are, but in this case german fanboys complaining about the soviet faction
9 Jul 2014, 14:29 PM

almost everybody plays exclusively axis, only a few masochists play allies(but only USF) thats why you will only get allies OP threads, theres just too much of them. At this point is like coh2.org was a PvE WoW Forum where all complains come only from 1 side(the players) talking about how strong the AI enemies/bosses are, but in this case german fanboys complaining about the soviet faction

You're extremely right with your parallel with WoW, i feel coh2 turn on that way from the warspoil drop.

I'm a masochist like you said, i don't play axis cause of win buttons, it's disgusting to view how much players are unfairfull about allies pretended OPing .
9 Jul 2014, 14:39 PM

What are you smoking? Try a lesser hit next time.
9 Jul 2014, 14:46 PM
Donator 22

:sealed: (lololol)

All the thread i see on this forum is about OPing of Soviet ,USF ... LOOOOOOL.

Just fanboy here ? Really ?

USF best tank is : M36 Jackson :hyper: where is the M36 pershing ?? no heavy tank for USF, right. Just AT Gun, cool mama.

Germans have : Panther, Vet Panther, Tiger I, Konistiger, Tiger Ace, SturmTiger, Jagdtiger, Jagdpanther, Vet PanzerIV, Vet 5 units,flakbat, OH MY arty with half track nebelwerfer SPAMMING. It's not enough ??? Joking ???
Let's talk about unit : Rambo Ober, abused fallschirmjäger, kick-ass panzerschreck-on-all-units when bazooka is a ridiculous shit.
Sturmpionner beating ShockTroop :oops:

Ok ....

And i still heard AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN : Soviet OP :( USF OP :nahnah:

L2P OMG, need another beast tank or heavy gun ? V1 Missil maybe ?

Seriously men ... Be fair. Stop fanboying. Stats speaks instead of me ( 70 axis, 30 allies, always)

Thanks, that was my yell out against all german fanboy sponsored by relic.

9 Jul 2014, 14:46 PM

Vetlolcakes, Vetlolcakes everywhere.

9 Jul 2014, 14:57 PM

I'm actually slightly surprised about the Axis:Allies ratio, but the community I play in seems rather balanced and I definitely see more US/Soviet players than I see Axis. I play mixed because I'm terrible at the game (so I can fit either side during community team games).

I somewhat sympathize with your call though. It is rather painful late-game when I go against axis players because of their superior armor. However, the early game of Allies are undeniably advantageous if you micro-properly. If the advantages are stretched wide enough, Axis will bleed out of tickets before they can stockpile enough weapons to shoot at Ally armies. It's assymetrical balance after all, so I don't feel like I have the right to complain about late game if I can hold more territory early as Soviets (fear the Partisan).

These Stalinist apparatchiks always speak with such eloquence.
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I see TOO many people on here with german officers and soldiers and tanks in their avatars and sigs,with SO many "NERF ALLIEZ NERF ALL NON-ARYANSZ" threads.

Is this forum really a nazi forum?
9 Jul 2014, 15:03 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I see TOO many people on here with german officers and soldiers and tanks in their avatars and sigs,with SO many "NERF ALLIEZ NERF ALL NON-ARYANSZ" threads.

Is this forum really a nazi forum?

I'm pretty sure that's a German commander in your avatar, too.
9 Jul 2014, 15:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2014, 15:03 PMTobis

I'm pretty sure that's a German commander in your avatar, too.

It is but im not a totally biased bleep like 98% of you guys are.
I play every faction because i like the game.

This Forum(Like the OP tried to say)is just CONSTANT complaints about how OP the allies are whenever they have something that can stand up and own something german. which is why i,and the OP,are accusing you guys of being biased "German loverfanboys"(not nazis,that was a bit too far i admit)and that YOU ALL need to get a grip. Its OK for the enemy to be able to fight back effectively. its not poland 1939,like you guys seem to want it to be.
9 Jul 2014, 15:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It is but im not a totally biased bleep like 98% of you guys are.
I play every faction because i like the game.

This Forum(Like the OP tried to say)is just CONSTANT complaints about how OP the allies are whenever they have something that can stand up and own something german. which is why i,and the OP,are accusing you guys of being biased "German loverfanboys"(not nazis,that was a bit too far i admit)and that YOU ALL need to get a grip. Its OK for the enemy to be able to fight back effectively. its not poland 1939,like you guys seem to want it to be.

Yes yes, everyone who disagrees with you must have an ulterior motive or be blinded by their fanboy rage. Just because there are some people who do it for the sake of being annoying, (vetlolcake) doesn't mean that all the people who have a problem with certain units don't play both factions and shit up the other side out of spite.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment